Bike Videos.

skybluestu

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30% bike, 70% car but boy oh boy, what a car!

Great vid thanks!

Though the quarter mile times for that car seem slow given the spec.

But then again drag times give away a lot to the drivers reaction times/ launch abilities

Apologies, this bike isn't power by an internal combustion engine BUT, and it's a very big full bodied BUTT.

This is about as good as bicycles and freestyle trials get, courtesy of Danny.

If i was 18 again and i was 30kg lighter i'd love to take this sport back up again and dream to be just 10% as good as Danny :)

Holy crap, i was expecting some spotty pikey chav of a girl. How wrong was it to assume the worst of the UK

Biking will always be a 'Man thing'.

It's ingrained into our genes and women just don't have the same genes right!

They (women) just try and be men and copy use lads doing laddish things.

Keep those good times rolling.

i was going to say the quote button too, but it's back now :D

I'm not too sure about the S1000 being the best track bike, i still think it woul be the Kawasaki ZX10R or the Ducati 1199s, but they are worlds apart in terms of price, money no object it'll be the Ducati for me and I love Kawasakis.

i was going to say the quote button too, but it's back now biggrin.png

I'm not too sure about the S1000 being the best track bike, i still think it woul be the Kawasaki ZX10R or the Ducati 1199s, but they are worlds apart in terms of price, money no object it'll be the Ducati for me and I love Kawasakis.

Continuing OT, no, there used to be a "Media" button that you could use to embed media from many different sources, such as Hulu YouTube (Long) YouTube (Short) Vimeo Dailymotion Metacafe Google facebook

The "new" ThaiVisa forum only supports YouTube. :(

As for the S1000RR it was still king of the superbikes last year but the ZX10R was hot on its heels. Let's see if Kawasaki has made enough refinements to the Ninja to finally knock the Beemer off its throne!

Ride On!

T

VP2_1807.jpg

No prob Norm wink.png

Lets put one up of the TT then

Nice 1 flying.

I've just started a new topic for this year's TT.

Maybe you could put that vid on there eh?

Can't wait for the 20th so I can go out for a ride without getting drenched 555.

Archived