Angry New Zealand Bodybuilder Stabs Canadian English Teacher In Pattaya

webfact

i cant see much wrong.The only thing wrong is he can explode into violence if the wrong buttons are pushed

Not much wrong then ! rolleyes.gif

I agree.I bet if someone pushes you the wrong way you run away like a little pussy rolleyes.gif

guitar.gif

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is lucky she did not comment on his tattoos or it would have been lights out for her.....

How much interest did he charge her ??

What nonsense. Thais always comment on tattoos because unlike people like you who are scared to death of them, they consider them artwork to be appreciated.

Really? Always huh??? Absolutes in statements are usually wrong. Actually, many Thais are terrified of men with tats and consider them to be low class criminals if they have them I had a Thai staff member tell one of our farang managers that he was dirty because he had a tattoo. Of course she said it whilst jamming one of those "sniffers" up her nose in the meeting we were in. She had never noticed it before as normally he wore a shirt and tie to the office, but on that day he was in a polo and the sleeve popped up his bicep and she spotted it. She treated him like an outcast after that.

What nonsense. Thais always comment on tattoos because unlike people like you who are scared to death of them, they consider them artwork to be appreciated.

Really? Always huh??? Absolutes in statements are usually wrong.

Yikes! Something I posted months ago comes back to bite me on the ass.

It just shows you have careful you have to be when you post something on a public forum with millions of viewers from around the world.

Anyway, you are correct - in the heat of the debate I went too far - I shouldn't have been so absolute.

Allow me to rephrase: Many Thais appreciate a good tattoo or two. Obviously tastes vary and many do not.

Satisfied?

Edited by tropo

Actually, many Thais are terrified of men with tats and consider them to be low class criminals

I guess that explains why almost every male and female Thai in Pattaya has tattoos.

Educated Thais seem to frown upon them (not all of them), but in a place like Pattaya, they are everywhere you look on Thais. On their legs, arms, backs, chest, boobs, stomachs, necks, and so on. Most poorly made and totally stupid.

If well done they are nice. If they look like cheap prison ink, it shows just how low class of a person they really are.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread has gone on for over 2 months with Tropo vehemently defending his mate of 30 years. I tend to stand up for my mates too, unless they cross the line.

I guessed Tropo missed the part where Tim confessed to the crime

and missed the part where Tim had to pay the school teacher damages

and that Tim had actually aimed for the teacher's head in the attack. Only to be saved by throwing his arm up to block the knife attack.

and stating that Tim would never use a knife, even when he admitted to it

I wonder, in the 2+ months Tropo has been defending his friend, did he ever actually ask Tim if he did it? Seeing how they are life-long mates.

Blind allegiance is nothing more than the blind leading the blind. In this case, a tattooed, muscle-bound freak leading his merry men up Pattayaland soi 1 & 2.

• Like 1

How will Sharky save the little victims in his gym shorts and boots? How will they get him in a uniform? I think the real victims are the little ones he poses with on his balcony before doing the deed on them....Most of them don't seem to be more than children themselves posing as they do with cuddly toys etc...

• Like 1

In this case, a tattooed, muscle-bound freak leading his merry men up Pattayaland soi 1 & 2.

I definitely agree with this statement, the guys a deluded loser. He appears to exist in some type of parallel universe and why people visit his FB page for 'updates' and 'gf' photo's is beyond me.

Surely there must be some type of background check to ensure FPV's / FTPV's do not have criminal records, either here on in their home country ? Or some type of interview process ? Or references ? Or is it just a guy down the pub say's he's a geezer ?????

Lets hope its all a wind-up.

Edited by londoedan

There is indeed a check of police records for FPV and there is no way the man in question would be accepted.

Great, I will walk the mean streets of Pattaya a bit happier knowing that. Thanks for the straight-forward reply.

From his FB page.

Bangkok Police have put together a child protection strike force to work in Pattaya.. This is a hard ass, full on team, to crack down on Western men who come to Pattaya to harm children.. The Police were looking for a no bullshit, English speaking Westerner to have on the team.. My name was mentioned.. And i was asked.. It took me less than 30 seconds to make my decision.. I am honored.. And i really want to be part of this.. I will be present on all raids, and to translate to the sick fuc_ks.. Please if you know of anyone who you even suspect is coming to Thailand to harm children.. Please message me and let me know.. These guys are scum.. The kids need us to protect them.. Because they are too young to protect themselves..

Go for it Sharkey.

Who better to assist the perverts, sorry "sick f_ckers".

sharky is lying

He's a charmer for sure.

Difficult to understand what motivates people like him? narcissim, low self-esteem, excessive synthetic TS, or he's a stright-forward tumshee ?

Edited by londoedan