Angry New Zealand Bodybuilder Stabs Canadian English Teacher In Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did this guy make his dosh ??

from his website...gave me a giggle...'I cant read very well,, anyway why read when you own a tv..'

So you should have discovered by now he has an unsual sense of humour. Perhaps he's not an educated scholar, but he reads quite well.

He does look like a happy chappy in all the pics...nice smile.

I don't think that violence against another person can be condoned, whatever the provocation.

Thats a bit silly....if someone pulls a knife on you....you think best thing is to say thanks and have a nice day ??

I had a knife pulled on me once in Bkk....it was not pretty.

So...how did he make so much dosh ?? Not from petty crime for sure....need major crime to make and live at that level..

I don't think that violence against another person can be condoned, whatever the provocation.

Thats a bit silly....if someone pulls a knife on you....you think best thing is to say thanks and have a nice day ??

As I understand this story, the knifer allegedly attacked the victim due to some piss-taking: over the top IMHO. If someone pulled a knife on my I would smile a lot, apologise and back-away - probably run if I could.

One post has been removed because the quoted reply had been altered to change the meaning. see the following rule:

30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

So...how did he make so much dosh ?? Not from petty crime for sure....need major crime to make and live at that level..

Really? You can only make good money with "major crime"? If he had been involved in "major crime" he would have been serving time in Australia by now. He's not hiding and he's very easy to find.

How he made his money is well documented.

I am against people being discriminated against solely due to tattoos they are sporting. I am actually not a fan of tattoos, especially huge ones, but hey, to each his own. Some men might love the macho, tattooed-look; some men might love to wear suits wherever they go; and some men might love to be womanly and wear skimpy shorts, etc. Who are we to judge them ?

BUT, knifing someone, threatening people or engaging in criminal activities is plain wrong in my opinion and shouldn't be condoned.

Jem

Edited by JemJem

REMOVED

One things is ceratin - you guys like to talk about him - 160 posts in a Pattaya news thread - that's impressive.

I wonder how many would be said to his face?

Without a convenient ladder, very few I would have though.

Tropo is Sharkey Tim.

The thought crossed my mind also.

He's either Sharky Tim himself, or he's totally in love with the guy.

You're a bit slow. I've known the guy for 30 years. We're born in the same country and lived in the same city in Australia for 20 years and even trained at the same gym. It shouldn't be surprising that I should have something to say about him when people are touting nonsense.

Anyway, keep bringing it - we can keep this thread running for another month - but it would be better if a moderator closed it down.

P.S. Where's Rimmer when we need him - surely he's getting bored with this subject already...

Edited by tropo

If tropo is sharky....then the cannot read thingy is true...

In your juice diet thread you come across as being a bit dull - now you're confirming it here.

Maybe you can read...but just cannot understand...nothing be bashful about.

You've already made it quite clear you're not too bright...

Tropo is Sharkey Tim.

The thought crossed my mind also.

He's either Sharky Tim himself, or he's totally in love with the guy.

You're a bit slow. I've known the guy for 30 years. We're born in the same country and lived in the same city in Australia for 20 years and even trained at the same gym. It shouldn't be surprising that I should have something to say about him when people are touting nonsense.

Anyway, keep bringing it - we can keep this thread running for another month - but it would be better if a moderator closed it down.

P.S. Where's Rimmer when we need him - surely he's getting bored with this subject already...

If one person does not like the subject, then beg to have the mods close the subject. Sounds like some with closed minds.

If one person does not like the subject, then beg to have the mods close the subject. Sounds like some with closed minds.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds the "Sharky is Tropo - Sharky is not Tropo" debate quite dull....and apart from that it's developing into a flame fest.

If you'd like to meet Tropo somewhere to ascertain if he is Sharky or not, you're more than welcome...then you could come back here and report your findings.

Rest assured you're going to meet a clean cut, tattoo-less person. Living in the same town and training in the same gym doesn't mean we're going to look the same.

Now - take up the offer or go away.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

Why is it when someone has a "hobby" of Bodybuilding it has to be deemed part of the crime ? I never see headlines saying "Twice a week Golfer" slices up girlfriend. Or "local pub darts player" shoots friend in the head.

"Whist Drive organiser" slaughters dozens in revenge attack.

It never ever happens. Body building is a pastime that is enjoyed by millions of perfectly sane people all over the world. But if they are even suspected of a criminal act it becomes part of the reason somehow that this might be the root cause.

No one ever associated Charles Atlas with criminal activities. He was for decades the embodiment of health and fitness. I know many modern Bodybuilders "cheat" and use drugs. I was a bodybuilder for years. I never took drugs and in my prime had a reasonable physique, nothing like the grotesque over blown drug induced Mr Olympias or Mr. Universe of today.

I never commited a criminal act or even thought about such a thing. I cycle a lot these days some times play golf and swim.......So if Idid commit a crime would the headline be "Former Bodybuilder from 20 years ago", "Keen Cyclist" or "A man who sometimes swims in a Jomtien Condo pool" goes on a mad murderous rampage due to being slagged off on Thai Visa.......? answers on a postcard.

Edited by lonewolf99
  • Like 2

Didn't know where to send the postcard but my response to that is that I feel it is plain reporting self-indulgence where "42 year old man" is less interesting in the reporter's own mind than "Methodist organ-player" or whatever.

Stereotyping, literally, starts with such nonsense.

Why is it when someone has a "hobby" of Bodybuilding it has to be deemed part of the crime ? I never see headlines saying "Twice a week Golfer" slices up girlfriend. Or "local pub darts player" shoots friend in the head.

It never ever happens. Body building is a pastime that is enjoyed by millions of perfectly sane people all over the world. But if they are even suspected of a criminal act it becomes part of the reason somehow that this might be the root cause.

No one ever associated Charles Atlas with criminal activities. He was for decades the embodiment of health and fitness. I know many modern Bodybuilders "cheat" and use drugs. I was a bodybuilder for years. I never took drugs and in my prime had a reasonable physique, nothing like the grotesque over blown drug induced Mr Olympias or Mr. Universe of today.

I never commited a criminal act or even thought about such a thing. I cycle a lot these days some times play golf and swim.......So if Idid commit a crime would the headline be "Former Bodybuilder from 20 years ago", "Keen Cyclist" or "A man who sometimes swims in a Jomtien Condo pool" goes on a mad murderous rampage due to being slagged off on Thai Visa.......? answers on a postcard.

The reason is that when a big, muscled person commits a crime they immediately assume he's a hot-head on steroids.

Golfers or darts players etc look like ordinary Joes - bodybuilders stand out.

In reality, serious bodybuilders don't have a lot of spare energy once they leave the gym. They spend most of their spare time eating and sleeping. After 2 hours in the gym I certainly wouldn't have the energy to be trolling up and down the beach looking for someone to stab. Maybe Mr Tim had taken some time off the gym.

Edited by tropo

The reason is that when a big, muscled person commits a crime they immediately assume he's a hot-head on steroids.

Golfers or darts players etc look like ordinary Joes - bodybuilders stand out.

In reality, serious bodybuilders don't have a lot of spare energy once they leave the gym. They spend most of their spare time eating and sleeping. After 2 hours in the gym I certainly wouldn't have the energy to be trolling up and down the beach looking for someone to stab. Maybe Mr Tim had taken some time off the gym.

Tim is on Roids and/or HRT probably from roid abuse and the complete lack of balls. You can also tell from his build. It's all about catchy title which is probably why so many read and respond to this thread. This is similar to when an MMA dude messes some people up. Kind of interesting to see how bad they mess people up so we are more prone to read.

Tim is on Roids and/or HRT probably from roid abuse and the complete lack of balls.

Now someone is obsessing about the size of Tim's balls. LOL.

He's nearly 50. Most people are starting to get low in testosterone at that age.

Tim is on Roids and/or HRT probably from roid abuse and the complete lack of balls. You can also tell from his build.

REMOVED

He mentions test use on his Facebook page. Mouthy prick is funny. I have been lifting since 1988 and, other than 3 months of HGH, to heal an injury quicker, I have always been natural. Easy tell natural look from roided out look. You can tell by looking at him he does not cycle off and I doubt even HCG would kick start him again. Forget clomid or nova . . .

I have nothing against people who use them and I would consider it if my natural levels were not in the 750 range at 44.

Edited by Rimmer