Angry New Zealand Bodybuilder Stabs Canadian English Teacher In Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one who suspects tropo has a bit of a man-crush on this tattooed freak?

Why don't you man up and ask him in person ?

LMAO. Ive not heard a saying like that since the school playgrounds. Well done Jimmy.

Actually, it looks, the girls like him,no fear from the size. A lot in the past 6 month, check it out. And a lot of followers.

http://www.facebook....78283072&type=1

Actually, it looks, the girls like him,no fear from the size. A lot in the past 6 month, check it out. And a lot of followers.

http://www.facebook....78283072&type=1

I have bashed this guy here on TV and I do actually have some sympathy for him being brought up in an orphanage. However I think he may be putting some babies in orphanages here himself in Thailand, as one beach rd. girl told me he offered to pay her 800 bath for short time with no condom, she refused but this seems to be his M.O. They may not fear his size but this girl feared something else, at least he is up front about it, I will concede that.

Also I have lost any sympathy after reading his facebook post from yesterday when he responded about buying your way out of murder in Thailand.

Tim Sharky: "That sounds right.. I heard its just over 1 Million Baht if someone dies.. Jails are overflowing in Thaland.. Its pretty hard to sleep and not have someones foot in your face.. So many dudes in such a small place.. If the offender has money.. Then let him buy his way to freedom.. Sounds good to me.."

Edited by metisdead
Attachment removed due to content.

as one beach rd. girl told me he offered to pay her 800 bath for short time with no condom, she refused but this seems to be his M.O. They may not fear his size but this girl feared something else, at least he is up front about it, I will concede that.

The only reason she would have refused him would be the amount of cash on the table wasnt enough that's all..

You've just won the oddest post of the year.

You don't believe reports he stabbed someone because you know him and know he wouldn't do it, but won't ask him because you know the answer.

I'm afraid very few will just take your word for it, if you'd ask him then relayed what happened then maybe people would take notice but it seems to me like you'd prefer to just put your head in the sand for fear of hearing the truth.

I'm happy to believe the reports as they are until someone that knows him, and gets different information announces otherwise.

The dude is a moron that stabs people, hope he gets what he deserves.

I gave an opinion stating "I doubt he stabbed the guy" and people like you start making a song and dance about it.

Get a grip.

You can believe anything you like - by all means just believe every asinine report you read in the Pattaya News.

A Canadian guy has a scratch on his arm and the big tattooed guy is walking around and still enjoying himself. Big deal!

The only reason why I chimed in here was because I know the guy.

A scratch?

And yes I do believe someone being stabbed as a big deal.

You know him but refuse to ask his side of the story yet tell others not to believe it.

There are plenty of murderers that happen where the people that knew the guy can't believe he would do such a thing.

Fair enough you don't believe he stabbed him but you are not basing it on anything other than what you think of him. That's up to you, but no reason to think others shouldn't believe the report without providing any evidence to the contrary.

I agree that minimizing the situation with words like "only a scratch" and "no big deal" are very concerning .

Regardless of how deep the wound was, it's the idea that someone who, judging by these posts, appears to be possibly bi-polar is walking around with a lethal weapon and ready to use it if he feels that he was slighted in any way is very serious. Definitely a big deal!

I suspect that if you were in a situation where some large and extreme looking character opened your flesh with a rather large knife, it would a pretty big deal to you. It's scary that people can play something like this down and decide nothing really wrong has happened. Glad I didn't grow up in tropo's neighborhood and learn social values like that.

I have bashed this guy here on TV and I do actually have some sympathy for him being brought up in an orphanage. However I think he may be putting some babies in orphanages here himself in Thailand, as one beach rd. girl told me he offered to pay her 800 bath for short time with no condom, she refused but this seems to be his M.O. They may not fear his size but this girl feared something else, at least he is up front about it, I will concede that.

Yeah, right .... these street workers have reason to be afraid. Get real - you've got it the wrong way around.

Another guy was interviewing street girls to find out what happened, now you're interviewing girls to ask if they've f***** our kiwi friend.

I agree that minimizing the situation with words like "only a scratch" and "no big deal" are very concerning .

Regardless of how deep the wound was, it's the idea that someone who, judging by these posts, appears to be possibly bi-polar is walking around with a lethal weapon and ready to use it if he feels that he was slighted in any way is very serious. Definitely a big deal!

I suspect that if you were in a situation where some large and extreme looking character opened your flesh with a rather large knife, it would a pretty big deal to you. It's scary that people can play something like this down and decide nothing really wrong has happened. Glad I didn't grow up in tropo's neighborhood and learn social values like that.

I'm surprised your mother let you out of the house never mind travelling to Thailand. You're obviously just another girlie-man wanting to exaggerate everything. You should be working for Pattaya News - they called it "blood shed" on Beach Road. The could use another drama queen on their payroll.

A guy I spoke to at the gym a few days ago mentioned he walked past a person "sleeping" on the pavement in Jomtien. Had just been shot in the head - these are the real concerns here.

Tim, does not like my style. cowboy.gif

Tim writes -

• Only people i know write on my wall..
      Russians call the Thai girls Sluts all the time..

[*]

161571_1278283072_2069368749_q.jpg

vor 11 Stunden

• And i didnt say they were Russian..
      I said Mostly Russian !!

[*]

vor 11 Stunden

• Thats why you cant write on my wall..
      Because you will piss me off...lol...

Edited by ALFREDO

Tim writes -

[*]

vor 11 Stunden

I said Mostly Russian !!

[*]

vor 11 Stunden

Sorry, don't get your point.

Tim writes -

[*]

vor 11 Stunden

I said Mostly Russian !!

[*]

vor 11 Stunden

Sorry, don't get your point.

+1 me too.

What is there not to get? Take a look at his page, not one negative comment, if you don't agree with him it gets deleted. Only new photos of his female conquests are posted.

Not only has he not responded here to let us know his side of things, also take a look at the other boards, he has not responded to anyone about this matter.

• Like 1

What is there not to get? Take a look at his page, not one negative comment, if you don't agree with him it gets deleted. Only new photos of his female conquests are posted.

Not only has he not responded here to let us know his side of things, also take a look at the other boards, he has not responded to anyone about this matter.

Probably not care to respond because unlike us, he actually has a life . . .

• Like 2

Life as a coward is not worth living.

based on your comments elsewhere, i would certainly agree with you on that.........

I'm surprised your mother let you out of the house never mind travelling to Thailand. You're obviously just another girlie-man wanting to exaggerate everything. You should be working for Pattaya News - they called it "blood shed" on Beach Road. The could use another drama queen on their payroll.

A guy I spoke to at the gym a few days ago mentioned he walked past a person "sleeping" on the pavement in Jomtien. Had just been shot in the head - these are the real concerns here.

Thanks for this.

It definitely confirms what I was saying about your comments. Cutting people open with a knife is just run-of-the-mill everyday occurrences in your realm and only girlie-men would be be concerned with such trivial matters. People shouldn't start to worry about a situation until they've been shot in the head and killed, right? <deleted> hilarious -- you're joking, right?

based on your comments elsewhere, i would certainly agree with you on that.........

Stalker too? What, my comments that you shouldn't being checking out little boys package in the bathroom or making light of pedophilia. Haha, this guy is too busy raking in the girls to post on some forum. Dang, my married butt has too much time on my hands now. I think this dude looks like a juiced up block head, but hey, he is having fun and making the most out of a difficult life. Better have it now as that test he constantly injects surely has caused permanent shut down. Doubt HCG could even kick start those suckers so one day no more boom boom for Sharkey unless he get a pump . . .

Edited by ttelise
  • Like 1

Thanks for this.

It definitely confirms what I was saying about your comments. Cutting people open with a knife is just run-of-the-mill everyday occurrences in your realm and only girlie-men would be be concerned with such trivial matters. People shouldn't start to worry about a situation until they've been shot in the head and killed, right? <deleted> hilarious -- you're joking, right?

You're welcome.

Pattaya News call it "bloodshed", you call it "cutting people open with a knife" and I'm calling it a "scratch".

The point was that there plenty of serious sh*t going down in Pattaya everyday, so why turn a non-event into a big deal?

Edited by tropo

What life? Bum Bum everyday a different women, mostly young girls, for a couple of month, without a condom?angry.png

And showing his always changing partners in Facebook.

He writes on his Facebook "If a girl wants me to use a condom, i say ok, but than I put a plastic bag over your had!"

Up to him, I am not jealous. I am here in TH, I could do that if I want.cowboy.gif

Gweiloman ShopBoy

I cannot answer, as the mode of expression of Mr.Sharky is not allowed to be presented here, not even disguised

See above Post 143 "A post containing profanities and disguised profanities has been removed."

That is already the second or third removed for that reasons.

If you interested check out more here. Tim, does not like my style. cowboy.gif Sometime, I like to tease people.

https://www.facebook...ssages/timshark

Edited by ALFREDO

How can someone who pretend to be smart carrry knives and use them !

Thi guy is a retarded animal who should be jailed forever..

He couldn't find any girl if he wasn't paying and he still shows off...

Judging by the quality of your reply I wonder who it is who's retarded?

Get off your high horse, stringing people up you know nothing about based on a silly news report and some amusing Facebook banter.

This is Pattaya. MOST people here pay for sex, or put another way, few come here to date women in the traditional sense.

Mr Tim had absolutely no shortage of women in Australia. Have a look at the cars he used to drive and where he used to live. (in case you missed that he had a multi-million dollar canal front property in Surfers Paradise). Getting a girl never was one of his problems.

Edited by tropo

How did this guy make his dosh ??

from his website...gave me a giggle...'I cant read very well,, anyway why read when you own a tv..'

So you should have discovered by now he has an unsual sense of humour. Perhaps he's not an educated scholar, but he reads quite well.

from his website...gave me a giggle...'I cant read very well,, anyway why read when you own a tv..'

So you should have discovered by now he has an unsual sense of humour. Perhaps he's not an educated scholar, but he reads quite well.

I admire your loyalty to your mate.

I've also seen 'Mr Tim' striding up and down Beach Rd. looking like something out of a circus or freak-show and always give him a wide berth.

The German word schadenfraude best sums-up my opinion if his current misfortune. I don't think that violence against another person can be condoned, whatever the provocation.

I admire your loyalty to your mate.

Do you? I find it a bit weird and creepy myself.

He looks like a fine upstadning citizen to me.

Just because he was a loan shark, bouncer, petty criminal in Australia doesnt mean he is a bad person.

And what is wrong with cruising Beach Road looking for hookers to have unprotected sex with?

And he didnt kill the guy it was really onlly a flesh wound and he didnt want to graze his knuckles on such an unworthy adversary.

And I have heard he likes dogs and always sends his mum a Xmas card.

Yes he is definitely one of Pattayas finest.

Case closed.

• Like 1