Angry New Zealand Bodybuilder Stabs Canadian English Teacher In Pattaya

webfact

I guess in this instance it's something to do with the fact that he has covered himself in tattoos also. It's rather like a girl in a low cut top complaining that people look at her cleavage.

You can't brand yourself as a brainless thug and then complain about being called a brainless thug.

Tattoos are a cultural thing. People love tattoos in Thailand. I've got a friend who's entire body is tattooed and he gets a lot of favourable attention from Thais who want to check them out closely. Tim also gets favourable attention for his tattoos. Tattoos do not scare Thai people.

In the Philippines you'd be in good company as they have a similar attitude to you being a predominantly Christian country where religious bigots abound.

Tim is from Maori heritage. They traditionally tattoo their bodies, but the British settlers considered them savages and slaughtered them.

Bigotry is a dangerous thing. I don't have a tattoo on my body but I certainly don't judge people who do.

Yes it is bigotry. I don't have any tattoos either, despite working away at sea for years, which put me in the minority. But my choice, each to their own. Many many years ago i was doing jury service in the UK. After retiring to the jurors room to consider the verdict,(it was a case of burglary if i remember rightly), an ever so posh lady with a very loud, opinionated voice pretty much insisted on being the jury foreman, which the rest of us went along with as she seemed so keen. The case against the accused was by no means cut and dried, but said posh lady informed us all that he was obviously guilty, "Just look at him, he has tattoos all over his arms"! After a short silence with the rest of us looking at each other, i very politely pointed out to her that the Prison Officer guarding him in the dock also had tattoos on his arms. She stared at me as if i had just farted! Never mind the evidence, she had obviously decided on his guilt purely on the way he looked, ie tattoos. And i'm sure there are many others out there with this kind of mindset. Bigotry indeed!
  • Like 1

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I am actually drawn to people like Tim as I like self made different individuals.

Even to self made loan sharks?

Sure. Why not. It's not like these people could get money anywhere else nor did they have any misconceptions about what they were getting into by borrowing money from thus guy. Somehow, I believe a great deal of his business may have been more above the board then assumptions people make unless the authorities in Australia just have the head up there butts. He apparently charged some usury rates and got nailed for that so he has paid his price. He had little chance of becoming a doctor or a lawyer, especially with that face.

Edited by ttelise

I guess in this instance it's something to do with the fact that he has covered himself in tattoos also. It's rather like a girl in a low cut top complaining that people look at her cleavage.

You can't brand yourself as a brainless thug and then complain about being called a brainless thug.

Tattoos are a cultural thing. People love tattoos in Thailand. I've got a friend who's entire body is tattooed and he gets a lot of favourable attention from Thais who want to check them out closely. Tim also gets favourable attention for his tattoos. Tattoos do not scare Thai people.

In the Philippines you'd be in good company as they have a similar attitude to you being a predominantly Christian country where religious bigots abound.

Tim is from Maori heritage. They traditionally tattoo their bodies, but the British settlers considered them savages and slaughtered them.

Bigotry is a dangerous thing. I don't have a tattoo on my body but I certainly don't judge people who do.

Yes it is bigotry. I don't have any tattoos either, despite working away at sea for years, which put me in the minority. But my choice, each to their own. Many many years ago i was doing jury service in the UK. After retiring to the jurors room to consider the verdict,(it was a case of burglary if i remember rightly), an ever so posh lady with a very loud, opinionated voice pretty much insisted on being the jury foreman, which the rest of us went along with as she seemed so keen. The case against the accused was by no means cut and dried, but said posh lady informed us all that he was obviously guilty, "Just look at him, he has tattoos all over his arms"! After a short silence with the rest of us looking at each other, i very politely pointed out to her that the Prison Officer guarding him in the dock also had tattoos on his arms. She stared at me as if i had just farted! Never mind the evidence, she had obviously decided on his guilt purely on the way he looked, ie tattoos. And i'm sure there are many others out there with this kind of mindset. Bigotry indeed!

What was the verdict?

What was the verdict?

The Verdict was guilty. I Know hindsight is easy, but i really wish now i had the presence of mind to call a halt, and send a message via the clerk of the court to the judge, informing him about it. Pretty sure she would have been dismissed, and we would have carried on with just eleven jurors, which i believe is allowed under certain circumstances. Plus the look on her face as the Judge gave her a dressing down would have been worth seeing i'm sure!

Now Tim begins new discussion with a successful older Bodybuilder.

Why not, always keep busy. giggle.gif

https://www.facebook...24555700&sk=wal

Still talking badly about bodybuilders??) Heaps of people have been asking me about my beef with Gary Strydom.. Well here it is..( Wow..It's a 20 year beef lol) When I was just a bone head kid (Meaning you were 27 because you 47 years old now and still a kid!!!) i was training at a gym called Archer's Gym on the Gold Coast in Austraila.(You just spelt Australia incorrectly lol... where from again?..

Edited by ALFREDO

From my personal relationship with Gary Strydom he is a truly humble and honorable person!

Also from I am hesitant to share this because of all the Time sharky fan boys out there down playing this as a very minor scrape not worth the time time to involve the police. What I heard from my contacts down at Soi 9 was the matter was settled for only 80k and a large amount of that going to end any prosecution of the accused. The victim was quoted as saying "had I not raised my arm to block the knife it would have gone through my eye, it did cut my arm to the bone and then cut above my eye lash instead". The Canadian said what set the event off was I said "Don't you think you have enough tattoo's"?

• Like 1

9 pages on this subject and all manner of argument and counter argument but the facts remain this guy stabbed the Canadian and got away with it.

In most countries he would be doing some serious jail time.

Even worse is that now he knows he can get away with almost anything withour fear of serious punishment.

• Like 1

From my personal relationship with Gary Strydom he is a truly humble and honorable person!

There absolutely no doubt that Tim is intensely envious of Gary Strydom - a guy who gets far more attention, is far better looking (not that that is hard), and has a fantastic physique (at age 51/52).

• Like 2

Also from I am hesitant to share this because of all the Time sharky fan boys out there down playing this as a very minor scrape not worth the time time to involve the police. What I heard from my contacts down at Soi 9 was the matter was settled for only 80k and a large amount of that going to end any prosecution of the accused. The victim was quoted as saying "had I not raised my arm to block the knife it would have gone through my eye, it did cut my arm to the bone and then cut above my eye lash instead". The Canadian said what set the event off was I said "Don't you think you have enough tattoo's"?

Why on earth would he walk up to a stranger and say, ' Don't you think you have enough tattoos?" What sort of reaction did he think he would provoke? Lets hope he has learnt his lesson.Nobody likes a smart arse. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt!

-Exsexyman-

I think also, he has enough Tattoos (look enclosed photo) and the answer from Tim to the Canadian could be.

=Not your problem and not for you to decide!=

And Tim could have walked on. "What does the tree care, if a pig is scratching his body on her trunk"wink.png

t_4.jpg

Edited by ALFREDO

http://www.brisbanet...0109-1pquh.html

Again a NZ-Kiwi, even bigger and heavier. He is a huge man, 26 years old, with shoulders like buttresses and legs like pylons.

AUSTRALIEN- Immigration Minister Chris Bowen used his ministerial powers to make the decision to deport the offender, citing Tewao's "exceptionally large" stature as being a risk factor that made it not in the national interest for him to remain.

Where is the Thai Interior-Immigration Minister when you need him?

wink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

I am often on beach road usually on the look out for jetski scams, one time this guy walk by and a beach rd. freelancer mentioned to me that she was propositioned by him but refused because the other girls told her he refuses to use a condom.

I guess the English teacher was too much man for him to handle.

I met an Aussie guy when I was in patty. He told he he interviewed Tim . .. I guess he's not afraid to tell people about his actual dealings in Australia. The kidnappings, what he said and did to get money that people owed him. Sounded very creepy to me and did not want to be any where near this guy. Then I was told he is approachable and very friendly. My guess is you don't want to say something stupid or owe him money.

The other thing I found out was that yes, you are right. He told the interviewer that he does not wear condoms. He has photo's up of every Thai prostitute he has unprotected sex with. He said that he gets tested every three weeks for HIV.

With this fighting and unprotected sex it seems like maybe he has a death wish.

I'm not able to find the actual interview but if anyone knows where it is, it'd be interesting to read it.

Has an awfully nice pad though http://www.myspace.c...s/album/2295264

and a pretty girl dancing which appears to be in his penthouse.

• MultiQuote

Edited by yougivemebaby

can't bother putting a shirt on except when he walks in the mall. such disrespect for his hosts. I hope he gets taught a lesson that his money cannot resolve. For Thailand and the safety of all.

Get out of here. "such disrespect for his hosts" - you can't be serious? It's a beach resort and the "hosts" like tattoos.

A big, tattooed New Zealander stabbed a Canadian English teacher resulting in blodshed at the South Pattaya beach road before running off and hiding in his rented room.

sharky1_220x147-1.jpg

'Sharky' walks free after alleged stabbing

Musclebound former loan shark Timothy Ward is free and smiling again after his arrest for an alleged stabbing in expatriate hot spot Pattaya, Thailand, last month.

The New Zealander, known as Tim Sharky to his 10,000 Facebook followers, shared his experiences online. "Police reckon I stabbed a guy. Jail in Thailand sucks. No food, no water, no air con, no shower, no bed." But he was out of prison within 48 hours and escaped deportation.

"You guys know how it is in Thailand. You can kill someone - but if you pull enough out of your pocket, you will eventually walk free."

Continues:

http://www.nzherald....jectid=10795842

New Zealand Herald - April 1, 2012

Edited by Buchholz

Thats pretty ballsy saying that on the net, I would be waiting for a knock from immigration after a statement like that.

Then again I don't suppose anyone there is a friend of his on facebook.

IIf you don't get booted out for stabbing someone I guess most of us should be bulletproof. Incidentaly, does anyone here actually know first hand of someone that got booted out of Thailand and what for?

Where is that apartment ? nothrshore ? or view talay 6.

Anyway the guy didnt deserve to be attacked with a knife.A punch or a head-butt should of been enough.

I hate people who call names or make stupid remarks about someones appearance.

Edited by Markland

Thats pretty ballsy saying that on the net, I would be waiting for a knock from immigration after a statement like that.

Then again I don't suppose anyone there is a friend of his on facebook.

IIf you don't get booted out for stabbing someone I guess most of us should be bulletproof. Incidentaly, does anyone here actually know first hand of someone that got booted out of Thailand and what for?

Don't think immigration are to bothered.

Anyway the guy didnt deserve to be attacked with a knife.A punch or a head-butt should of been enough.

well from his post just now on facebook , we will work out where he lives, as it will be in the papers tomorrow

Had a nice dinner with Kerrie Rees and Simon Rees.. Then i went out and picked up a pretty girl.. As we were walking into my building... SPLAT.. A dude comes down from the 25th floor.. Apparently his Thai girlfriend had left him.. Dam Dude.. Dont Jump.. I would have given you a couple of my girls.. What a stupid waste of life..

well from his post just now on facebook , we will work out where he lives, as it will be in the papers tomorrow

Had a nice dinner with Kerrie Rees and Simon Rees.. Then i went out and picked up a pretty girl.. As we were walking into my building... SPLAT.. A dude comes down from the 25th floor.. Apparently his Thai girlfriend had left him.. Dam Dude.. Dont Jump.. I would have given you a couple of my girls.. What a stupid waste of life..

and he did make 2 very good points ,

Tim Sharky We get so many jumpers in Pattaya.. I wont even walk out under the balcony's.. With my luck one will land on me.. I think guys run out of money.. They dont even keep enough for a ticket home.. Leaving Paradise is too hard.. So they jump..

and

Tim Sharky So many guys jump over here.. The cops dont even turn up anymore.. A Pick Up Truck comes along.. The body gets wrapped in a plain white sheet.. Gets put into the back of the truck.. And they are gone.. They dont even hang around to wash the blood away..

but will give him his credit, he had pictures, but wouldnt post, and even had a go at one guy regarding the event

i think the guy is ok, just here like everyone else, for this one bad post about him, i can only find 99 GOOD posts on what he does !, i think most people are judging him only by his looks,

http://www.thaivisa....__fromsearch__1