Angry New Zealand Bodybuilder Stabs Canadian English Teacher In Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pull from his facebook status:

The Police Lieutenant Colonel asked me why i stabbed the man.. ""Well sir.. Thats because i didnt have a gun to shoot the cun_t""

03.gif

Yes, that status update was getting close to 350 'Likes'..

I must live in a different universe.

• Like 1

He's actually a pretty good bloke.

Is this some strange definition of "pretty good bloke" the rest of the English speaking world was previously unaware of?

Random knife assaults with the stabbing and the bleeding are just a quaint Roid Head sign of affection?

Please, enlighten us!

Just don't stab anyone while you do so...

Edited by necronx99
  • Like 1

I see this guy coming out from some place just up the road from Central all the time. Guess he lives near Beach Road to stay close to the action. lol

Edited by MarkCyr

The guy looks like he is Maori/part Maori. (the indigineous people of New Zealand). They are thick people. Maoris would tattoo their bodies and faces...even the women. They are thick-bodied people. It is ignorant to say he is using steriods. For a Maori, that is a noraml body size. If he is using steroids...he is using counterfeit/bogus or cut steroids because he is small for a steroid user...especially with his bone structure! Look at how thick and wide his face and nose is. I have a friend who is a Maori/Anglo Caucasian mix bodybuilder and mountain biker. He is a super nice guy and is very thick like this guy. I have many Anglo Caucasian and Mestizo friends who have never used anabolic steroids or HGH and are far more muscular than this guy. I used to be a natural bodybuilder and some people would accuse me of using steroids. You get what you work for. I put in the gym time, good diet, plenty of sleep, visualization and I got good results. I used to squat 520 lbs freeweight (non-machine) for 3 strict reps...as much as some of the power lifters did...I am a medium-sized guy. So, dont assume people are roiders just because they are bigger than the average guy. Also, I did it for heath and fitness not vanity like some are accusing this guy of. Also for the poster who mentioned martial arts (ninja...) as being bad, etc...you know nothing about fighting arts and are just jealous. I have trained many fighting styles for half my life. I am a mellow, nice guy and hardly anyone knows that I am a good fighter at many styles. So, do not prejudge something until you have tried it yourself.

Why use a knife? Maybe the other guy had a bunch of friends with him. Maybe the guy was drunk. Maybe he has mental probelms. He seems to be vain based on his Facebook page photos with all the Thai women he is 'hanging' with, etc.. If one uses a knife on someone in non-self defense, one should do the jail time! jap.gif

• Like 1

The guy looks like he is Maori/part Maori. (the indigineous people of New Zealand). They are thick people. Maoris would tattoo their bodies and faces...even the women. They are thick-bodied people. It is ignorant to say he is using steriods. For a Maori, that is a noraml body size. If he is using steroids...he is using counterfeit/bogus or cut steroids because he is small for a steroid user...especially with his bone structure! Look at how thick and wide his face and nose is. I have a friend who is a Maori/Anglo Caucasian mix bodybuilder and mountain biker. He is a super nice guy and is very thick like this guy. I have many Anglo Caucasian and Mestizo friends who have never used anabolic steroids or HGH and are far more muscular than this guy. I used to be a natural bodybuilder and some people would accuse me of using steroids. You get what you work for. I put in the gym time, good diet, plenty of sleep, visualization and I got good results. I used to squat 520 lbs freeweight (non-machine) for 3 strict reps...as much as some of the power lifters did...I am a medium-sized guy. So, dont assume people are roiders just because they are bigger than the average guy. Also, I did it for heath and fitness not vanity like some are accusing this guy of. Also for the poster who mentioned martial arts (ninja...) as being bad, etc...you know nothing about fighting arts and are just jealous. I have trained many fighting styles for half my life. I am a mellow, nice guy and hardly anyone knows that I am a good fighter at many styles. So, do not prejudge something until you have tried it yourself.

Why use a knife? Maybe the other guy had a bunch of friends with him. Maybe the guy was drunk. Maybe he has mental probelms. He seems to be vain based on his Facebook page photos with all the Thai women he is 'hanging' with, etc.. If one uses a knife on someone in non-self defense, one should do the jail time! jap.gif

For someone who says "I have trained many fighting styles for half my life," do you realize how ignorant the following statement sounds?

"Why use a knife? Maybe the other guy had a bunch of friends with him."

I know a little something about Martial Arts and I was always taught to avoid a fight when possible. What this guy did is just crazy and if he were in the west he'd still be in jail. And when he got, out the victim would own his nice car and condo.

Care to elaborate on your understanding of Jai Yen? Somebody insulted him.... An English teacher for crying out loud.

There are many such "hard cases" here who one day will pick on a group of Thais and get their selves kicked silly or worse.

Why does Pattaya attract so many angry men ?

From what i've seen on his Facebook page and other forums, he knows full well the implications of dealing with Thai men and stays well clear of them.

The guy is just a bully and a thug. Like any bully he will always select victims weaker than himself. He's one of those "what you looking at?" guys.

Edited by Rimmer
profane
  • Like 1

I Dunno I have seen this guy walking beach road in the afternoons, you can't miss him, he looks pretty scary but always seemed quite amiable, used to stop and feed some of the soi dogs, have a joke with some of the girls, seen people stop him to take a picture with him and he always seemed friendly.

I guess first impressions are often right after all, after reading a little about him on the net my view has been changed 100%

• Like 2

Care to elaborate on your understanding of Jai Yen? Somebody insulted him.... An English teacher for crying out loud.

I am sure some English teachers can be just as insulting as anyone else. Are you confusing English teachers with Buddhist monks?
  • Like 1

its full of rubbish like him there look at me and when you do its what you looking at

just another brain dead male in thailand looking for trouble if everyone was to read the aticales on thai visa about the violence muggings rapes and murders robbery and car crashes let alone the people drowning

Thailand would be empty because be to frightning to go there like New York was in the late 70s

but then bad news allways seem to sell

I am often on beach road usually on the look out for jetski scams, one time this guy walk by and a beach rd. freelancer mentioned to me that she was propositioned by him but refused because the other girls told her he refuses to use a condom.

I guess the English teacher was too much man for him to handle.

He's actually a pretty good bloke.

His words.

"We don't give a <deleted>*k we'll bash women as well as guys you know"

Yeah, I'm sure he's a sweetheart.

Edited by giddyup

Given the impact of first impressions, this guy leaves an indelible imprint on a person. Even if he had not committed this act of GBH and only the photo of him and that girl were to be posted, it would be hard not to judge the bejesus out of him. Put a photo of a regular guy and a girl up and it would be " so what " , but this guy,............he'd be found guilty of so many infractions just on how he looks .