UK pensions

6 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Sadly for us Brits we don't get a choice in it.

I uderstood there was a contracted out system years ago, but no one did very much. My Brit friend payed nothing and gets nothing, now he gone back to England no money left. Arty Type not supprised realy. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

I uderstood there was a contracted out system years ago, but no one did very much. My Brit friend payed nothing and gets nothing, now he gone back to England no money left. Arty Type not supprised realy. 

where he will receive some sort of benefit

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

My understanding is that Anne Puckridge, our 93 year old representative living in Canada will be having interviews with the Financial Times, on ITV's Breakfast Programme, BBC 2's Jeremy Vine current afairs programme, meeting with members of parliament and delivering the petition to 10 Downing Street. As with most schedules things can change. Well done, Anne, our determined and courageous POP founder member and to her daughter Gillian for helping lead the way!

I'm looking forward to hearing how Annie and the consortium fare at Downing St this afternoon...

There are about 560,xxx people in the same situation.

None of them are MP's or former MP's.

• Like 1

https://www.change.org/p/stop-denying-my-mum-and-520-000-brits-their-full-uk-pension/u/23510828?recruiter=37925645&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3fKmd5yffffoE1TdRmY926LdxXz2C1A-vj9gt1NU6xvIZwT-k-TFjKAuQ

For more see ICBP & BPiA FB pages & keep an eye on UK media outlets as today the team in UK are undertaking the interview merry-go-round and no 10 (...& my money is on PMQs public gallery too!). 

Now might be a good time to sign up if any Thailand-based Brits haven't yet done so.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2