Best Breakfasts[Under 200Bht]Rawai,Naiharn

barka

I am a breakast freak,i have visited many places in the last month and these are my top 5..

1.Bamboo house[near Cheers bar]

2.Coconut[witha sea view] Rawai sea front

3Kallots,Sai yuan.

4.The German bakery[opp Crepes]

5.Delish,near Tesco Lotus,Rawai.

many of you will also have you favourites,let us know,but dont forget,not over 200 bht to include,beverage.

includes, Bacon, Sausage, fruit, 2 eggs, coffee or tea, breads and jam, mushrooms and a baked tomato clap2.gif

till 11;30

Great cheeses and wines as well and unlike most places the price of wine is the same if u drink it there or take it away.

Great cheeses and wines as well and unlike most places the price of wine is the same if u drink it there or take it away.

I think that they changed that. It's a minimum of THB 500+service even if the bottle costs 350..... And yes, the breakfast is good !

includes, Bacon, Sausage, fruit, 2 eggs, coffee or tea, breads and jam, mushrooms and a baked tomato clap2.gif

till 11;30

Cheese and wine for breakfast. And probably not near your your bedroom. Are people actually waking up, take a shower, put some clothes on, starting their mc/car and driving to the other side of the city to have some breakfast? rolleyes.gif

Haven't been to any of those mentioned.

I like Thai food, not for it's price but for it's nutritional value and taste.

I simply walk to the Thai restaurants close to my home and enjoy

Khao Tom - Rice soup made of real bone broth, rice, various spices incl. Ginger, Shrimps and a fresh chicken egg added that's not cooked but just put into the soup.

Not only does it taste good but it contains nutrients from bones that were cooked for many hours, seafood, egg yolk that's not overcooked ..

Knaom Jean - Rice noodles with a large variety of pickled and fresh vegetables and a spicy sauce made out of ground fish

Not only does it taste good but it contains nutrients from fish and fresh vegetables

Khao Man Gai - Rice boiled in chicken stock with boiled chicken, a bowl of chicken broth, fresh herbs

It would never occur to me to eat something like an American Breakfast, a Sausage or some Toast with Jam in a restaurant. That's unhealthy, processed food that's quickly made at home.

Not even to mention that my nutritious breakfast only costs 35 - 40 Baht with free water.

I

• Like 1

Haven't been to any of those mentioned.

I like Thai food, not for it's price but for it's nutritional value and taste.

I simply walk to the Thai restaurants close to my home and enjoy

Khao Tom - Rice soup made of real bone broth, rice, various spices incl. Ginger, Shrimps and a fresh chicken egg added that's not cooked but just put into the soup.

Not only does it taste good but it contains nutrients from bones that were cooked for many hours, seafood, egg yolk that's not overcooked ..

Knaom Jean - Rice noodles with a large variety of pickled and fresh vegetables and a spicy sauce made out of ground fish

Not only does it taste good but it contains nutrients from fish and fresh vegetables

Khao Man Gai - Rice boiled in chicken stock with boiled chicken, a bowl of chicken broth, fresh herbs

It would never occur to me to eat something like an American Breakfast, a Sausage or some Toast with Jam in a restaurant. That's unhealthy, processed food that's quickly made at home.

Not even to mention that my nutritious breakfast only costs 35 - 40 Baht with free water.

I

Living here, I think sometimes, no, I know, I get tired of Thai Food. Love it, but can't live on it alone.

When I'm craving the big unhealthy breakfast grind, the big breakfast at Breakfast Hut hits the spot. Burns the hash browns a little, crispy, yum. 199thb.

Always order my Khao Tom without MSG (Mai sai choo rot) - Not sure how you'd wanna get it out of the sausages that are already made ..

I thank you for the correct Thai that I will repeat over and over in my head for about thirty days. Takes me that long to learn simple phrases...

Checked out the Wine Connection breakfast this morning.

Yes, is the best I've had and the price is good too.

Real sausage, real ham, no skimping on the potatoes or the meat.

Good coffee, fresh bread and a tomato.

The only thing they could've done to make it better IMO is real orange juice instead of the Pepsi brand fake stuff (or whatever it was)

I give it a 9.5

A bit crowded too although the staff was wonderful.