Kingdom Safe Code Reset Instructions?

Hello,

Does anyone have a Kingdom safe per chance?

I purchased one from Home Pro about two years ago and having spit up from my partner I now need to reset the code but it's not got the usual red reset button on the inside, there's a series of buttons you have to press on the outside to do this (including using the current code so I'm not trying to break into one I promise).

I have completely trashed my house looking for the instructions but alas they are gone forever I suspect. Therefore I'd REALLY appreciate if someone could post the instructions on how to reset the code.

coffee1.gif

How about going along to Tesco, and asking if you can read one of the books, if they still have the same make on sale?

I went to Home Pro yesterday, looked inside the only similar one they have left and there wasn't any instructions. So I asked someone and they looked at me suspiciously, not sure if they actually understood what I was saying.. My thai is still very beginner!

• 9 months later...

I found the instructions for my smaller one and it was rubbish.

Open the safe using your code (or if you pull the batteries or push the button 1234). With the door still open go ahead and lock the key and then unlock safe normally with your code and immediately press the astrick key. The safe should say something and allow you to enter the new code and press the hash key.

Now the important part... don't close the door but go ahead and lock the key and test your new code.

Hope this helps.