Tot Fiber 2U

Fire

Is TOT Fiber 2U better than ADSL?

Is it faster? More reliable? Reacts better?

I am thinking of installing it in my house and would like to hear from people who are using it.

Thanks.

True Ultra has been a headache for the past month. We have not had a straight 24HRs of service for the past two months.

BTW, for all those having problems with TRUE, they DO prorate their service(or lack thereof), but you must specifically ask for it, it will never be offered.

While its not CM specific check Khun Woodys speed testing and reporting from Phuket... Reviews have not been glowing.

More interested in the True Ultra service.

Same here. My 3BB adsl has been pretty constant for a couple of years now. The TRUE connection was great for a good 6 months, but I guess they are doing some major work in my area. I get a text message every other day saying they are taking it down after midnight and back up before 6am. that has not been the case. it usually doesn't come back up until the evening the next day..... an all over again a day or two later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yes, anyone in CM using it?

I applied for TRUE DOCSIS but the engineer refused to run the cable underground (unlike TOT and 3bb). He wanted to run it approximately 50m in the air to my house which, IMO would be quite an eyesore. So i cancelled my order before installation and am now considering TOT fiber to home.