Buying Screws And Nuts

wantan

I am looking for a good shop to buy screws in Bangkok (or online from thai web-shop). A well assorted shop, where they have a good range of metric screws with different pitches, shapes, hardness degrees, and so on...

I don't mind the price because i rarly need a screw. But if i need a screw i want good quality and fitting. Can someone point me to a good place?

Thanks jap.gif

I am looking for a good shop to buy screws in Bangkok (or online from thai web-shop). A well assorted shop, where they have a good range of metric screws with different pitches, shapes, hardness degrees, and so on...

I don't mind the price because i rarly need a screw. But if i need a screw i want good quality and fitting. Can someone point me to a good place?

Thanks jap.gif

Can't help you with Bangkok, but I know what it's like to find quality parts stores over here. I was put onto a fastener shop in Chiang Rai by a good friend recommends highly. I have yet to explore it but looking forward to it in the next couple of weeks, once I'm home :)

Is there a reason why there's a Google Add at the bottom of this thread pointing us to 'lockbolt and structural blind fasteners' and a tapping system website???

Yes, i am working for a thai screw factory. We are new in market and need farang that are willing to pay high prices for poor quality wink.png

I guess google is watching you/us and adds what they think is needed by analysing the text content of the posts. Its also on the right side of my screen (below search form). IMO its getting a bit too much advertisement at TV. But more annoying is the advertisement in the android app. They use a good amount of the small screen for it :-(

Thanks TramsRepus for the tip in Chinatown. I will keep my eyes open :)

Is there a reason why there's a Google Add at the bottom of this thread pointing us to 'lockbolt and structural blind fasteners' and a tapping system website???

I guess google is watching you/us and adds what they think is needed by analysing the text content of the posts.

Clever little buggers ain't they, if only they could analyise my sock draw and pair them all up!

i havent seen an ad for years thanks to this :

http://adblockplus.org/en/

I'm using Adblock which is why I guess I have not bought any 'lockbolt and structural blind fasteners' and a tapping system'

Wana,

The shop in question does not have coach bolts as I discovered yesterday. But I doubt you would be using those on a bike!

Edited by VocalNeal

But more annoying is the advertisement in the android app. They use a good amount of the small screen for it :-(

download ADFREE for android ,it will remove almost all of the adds from android apps ,just let it update itself itself everyday

because the ads are always changing and it needs to be kept up to date like an anti virus program

i havent seen an ad for years thanks to this :

http://adblockplus.org/en/

I'm using Adblock which is why I guess I have not bought any 'lockbolt and structural blind fasteners' and a tapping system'

Wana,

The shop in question does not have coach bolts as I discovered yesterday. But I doubt you would be using those on a bike!

it werent me ,it was KARLOS who noticed the coach bolts for sale AD

i keep all ads blocked permanently also because usually when i need something ,i dont need an ad to tell me i need it :)