German Shepard Breeder In Pattaya?

erre191

Unfortunately I don't think there are any - or not recognised ones for pedigree.

There was a thread on this in Plants & Pets you may want to have a look at.

My TGF is in the process of getting one from a farm up near Khorat - nanandnicefarm. They breed german shepherds and are a member of one of the two Thai GSD associations. They have a web site but as mentioned they are not located close to Pattaya.

I purchased a German Sheppard from a Breeder the other side of Bangkok.

There are no pure breed Sheppards in Pattaya. The Breeder paid one million Baht each for the Dog and Bitch. They are imported from Austria and Germany. He wins all the dog shows around Thailand with his dogs and pups,including the Kings Blue Ribbon. he also supplies the Thai Army and Navy and security firms with the Sheppards. I picked mine from the second litter ata cost of Bt30,000. If you want the best you pay for it.

His name is Meyung and he is the kennel boss. His number is 0852077589.

They also have other Sheppards for a bit less costly.

If you are interested and cant get on to him, PM me and I will see what I can do to get a hold of them for you.

can they survive the hot enviroment?

THUMBS UP FOR RAISING THAT QUESTION!!

They of course are cold weather dogs.... And will live a life of misery in this climate!! Do N O T buy/breed them here!!

I am curious how you could know with such certainty - perhaps you were one in an earlier life.......wink.png

They of course are cold weather dogs.... And will live a life of misery in this climate!! Do N O T buy/breed them here!!

Same reason why Thai Girls should never ever go to Cold Climates, they would also live a life of misery wink.png

Edited by MJCM

Much like the occidental male in that case.

I have a great dane and have raised very happy Old English Mastiffs (both officially "Giant" breeds from cooler climes) the all live or lived very well. My male mastiff lived to the age of ten which is very old even for Europe. Of course on really hot days they get pampered in an air-conditioned room on my sofa (dammit!!) and walks take place early mornings or late evenings. They all just love a few ice cubes in the water bowl occasionally too.

There is absolutely no reason why any breed of dog cannot have a wonderful life here in Thailand.

Get one, and enjoy.

AjarnP