Extension Of Retirement

my dad has to extend his retirement visa 30 days earlier that is possible right?

also i tried to search for up to date documents that are needed to do this i would

appreciate if someone can tell me or send me a link

thanks

rick

Up to 30 days early is normal and encouraged by most offices. Financial of 800k in bank account 3 months with passbook/copies and bank letter or 65k per month income per Embassy letter or combination to meet 800k per year. Some form of proof of residence may be asked but if done before it may not be required. Copies of passport/arrival card/visa/extensions. Tm.7 form filled out with phone number at top rear and 1,900 baht fee. Attached photo taken within six months in about 4x6cm size.

Up to 30 days early is normal and encouraged by most offices. Financial of 800k in bank account 3 months with passbook/copies and bank letter or 65k per month income per Embassy letter or combination to meet 800k per year. Some form of proof of residence may be asked but if done before it may not be required. Copies of passport/arrival card/visa/extensions. Tm.7 form filled out with phone number at top rear and 1,900 baht fee. Attached photo taken within six months in about 4x6cm size.

thank you very much

Applied for and received another extension for retirement yesterday at CW.

I presented the following and nothing else asked for:

1. Completed TM.7 signed and with photo attached

2. copy of information page of passport

3. copy of latest Thailand entry stamp in passport

4. copy of TM.6 (departure card) front and back

5. copy of most recent extension stamp in passport

6. original letter from bank stating balance in account (using 800k method)

7. copy of info page and 3 months worth activity pages of bank book (letter date and last activity date were same)

8. 1900 baht

Process time took less than 15 minutes but waited almost 4 hours before number called.

On March 16th, I successfully extended a ninety-day non-immigrant O visa about two months ahead of time at Chaeng Wattana for the purpose of retirement. I made a special plea because I had to leave the kingdom on the 17th and will not be able to return in time to extend the ninety-day visa which expires on May 13th. I had to make two trips because I went on March 15th when my appointment was on March 16th, the day before my departure and then had to wait in the queue for a while. I am now good until May 13th, 2013 with a multiple re-entry stamp. I am planning to settle in Bangkok by Feb. 2014 when the lease on my house in Tokyo expires and would appreciate knowing some information regarding customs duty on personal effects shipped from Tokyo. I have several computers with the accompanying hardware and personal effects that I am thinking of shipping over but only if it's cost effective. If customs charges too much it might make sense just to buy everything new in Bangkok. Thanks to daxbr and others who helped guide my process through immigtration. Any suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.