Coke Zero & Pepsi Max Shortage Again

silentnine

No intention to hijack this thread,but have you noticed that as of lately almost every beverage is only available in small bottles or bricks.

Try to find a 250 ml brick of milk these days,which was the standard untill less than a year ago.Some are still 225 or 200 ml but the majority available is only 180 ml.

To my understanding a glass of milk is 250 ml and if I want this now it will cost me at least 50% more than 6 months ago as I will have to buy the 180 ml bricks which come at a much higher price per cc as their bigger counterparts.

Same what they are flicking with the cans which I guess translate to 2 times the price of what a 1.25 liter bottle is sold.

So I would say that the problem is greed instead of shortage.

Edited by pipo1000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a warning to everyone.

We have reached the point of zero stock of Coke Zero once again.Did 8 stores today including every Makro,Big C and Tesco in Pattaya and Rayong and the only one that had stock of 1.25 liter bottles by the pack was Tesco South Pattaya.

All the other shops had only a few big bottles are none at all.Strange enough there seem to be no shortage of small bottles and cans, at 3 times the price per volume of a large bottle of course

Tesco had stil 3 x 12 bottles when I left smile.png Stock up while you still can.

Why You go to the big C etc. Everybody goes there. If You guys go soi16/17 South Pattaya there are several 7/11 and minimarts where You can find what Your'e looking for ..I know because I bought Samsum and dietcoke today..

Why You go to the big C etc. Everybody goes there. If You guys go soi16/17 South Pattaya there are several 7/11 and minimarts where You can find what Your'e looking for ..I know because I bought Samsum and dietcoke today..

It's not about finding the small containers for full price but finding the larger bottles. The 7/11's and such don't typically sell such things.