Coke Zero & Pepsi Max Shortage Again

silentnine

being diabetic and also not really liking plain water can become a bit of a pain in the rear lol.

during and after tge recent floods pepsi max & coke zero were very hard and frequently imposible to find.

for the last week they appaet to of dissapeared yet again.

i'm looking for crates (12bottles *1.25L) or even just the big bottles in singles,

not found them in any of the tesco's or 7's over here on the dark side , nor in big tesco

anyone seen any please

7-11's on SSCC dark side have had them for me lately. One day might have pepsi max then the next day coke zero bit been fairly steady. I use the 7-11 just across the tracks.

1:00pm: 2 large bottles of coke zero arm in arm with 1 large bottle of pepsi max were seen heading into a karaoke along Soi Siam Country Club. Neither of the suspects were seen to have caps on yet a foul smell of Sang Som was said to have been coming from the bottle of pepsi max who seemed quite intoxicated at the time.

The report was made to the local Thai Cola Police and after investigating the strange occurance the 2 bottles of Coke Zero were found to be members of a local Thai Pop club operating under a larger society known only as "Fanta Dang"

It was further found that the bottle of pepsi max was indeed under age and had not yet develoed carbonation. The 2 Coke bottles were later charged with indecent acts with a non-carbonated soft drink. The 2 suspects were later seen being consumed at the Banglamung police station were police were said to be saying things like "ewwwwwww" and even "gross" and yes that was said in English.

If anyone sees bottles of either pepsi max or coke zero acting suspicious please report it to your local bartender and make sure these evil drinks are detained !!!!!!

• 1 month later...

friendship has diet coke and coke zero, BUT no sign of pepsi max anywhere.

really makes me wonder what the problem is and why there is a shortage.

after all if factory's can produce regular coke or pepsi, why can not produce the diet drinksblink.png

PS. in friendship its 13 baht /can but no large size bottles

after all if factory's can produce regular coke or pepsi, why can not produce the diet drinksblink.png

Thanks for the update. I tend to see Pepsi Max more in the single cans (no 6-packs) rather than the bottles. I don't need it so badly that I will buy it 1 can at a time. It's quite puzzling to me as well what could be causing this continued shortage. Then when the stores do have stock it's on sale. Makes no sense to me.

Another item I use that has been in major short supply since the floods in the carnation milk in the cans (non sweetened version). For a while, it was impossible to find non-sweetened canned milk (for coffee or baking). They only sold the thinker heavily sweetened version. Even now when I do find it in the supermarkets I fill the cart.

Cans and small bottles have been available most of the time,but who wants to pay 13 Bht for a 33 cl can if a 1.25 liter bottle is 23 Bht.

What I don't understand is that if they can produce expensive cans and small bottles,why they can't produce big bottles.

Ooops found the answer myself,GREEDINESS

just thought will update fellow pepsi max lovers.

i was able to get some from tops supermarket on pattaya klang and second road

they had cans and also large bottles, i did buy the lot, but i think they brought out more after i left (they must have been scared i would clear out their stocks.

To make it more funny, i was on a bike, so imagine trying to carry 30 large bottles of pepsi max and 40cansclap2.gif

Loads of both in Villa Mart today. 14 Baht / can

Yep...still plenty this morning,,,cases upon cases smile.png

Also Dr. Pepper and buffalo piss (aka Mountain Dew) for those who like them.

Have you tried buffalo piss to know the taste?cheesy.gif

Refers more to the colour rather than the flavor...but your's was a very witty riposte...next!

Refers more to the colour rather than the flavor...but your's was a very witty riposte...next!

so you been collecting buffalo's piss to know the colour?clap2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

the shortage continues :(

cannot find large bottles of pepsi max anwhere again

even small bottles are scarce, found 1 bottle in 7/11 on sscc last night.

cans seem to be available but starting to run low on these as well

looked in bigc and both tescos and nothing in sight. nor in any 7/11 or tesco on the darkside