Ever Been Banned From A Bar?

chops

Well, as you know I drink pretty heavily and I act quite abnoxious when I'm drunk. I'm no light drinker. Now I think I've been banned from a couple places around town for being an ass. I don't really want to show my face in many places because I had a few too many. Probably pissed some people off which isn't good. Sometimes I just get carried away and can't stop with the drinking.

Makes me want to give up drinking but I do enjoy the nightlife here. Should I blame it on the alcohol or myself? drunk.gif

A close friend in the UK had a similar problem, got pissed, lost it and smashed up the pub.

Went and got dried out really successfully, first night back in his local, drinking alcohol free lager, he lost it and smashed up the pub!!

Turned out it was an allergic reaction to the bag of Salt-n-Vinegar crisps and the picked egg he had with the beer.

Blame the snack food.

• Like 2

Chops, has it ever occurred to you that you may be a prick of the first order? Jeez, are you serious? "As you know i am no light drinker"! " I drink pretty heavily". "I act pretty obnoxious when i'm drunk"! I have no doubt that you act pretty obnoxious when you are awake, sober or not! "Should i blame it on the alcohol or myself?" Nah, must be the alcohol, can't be you can it, you are obviously a well rounded sort of guy. Is it any wonder that Thai's have contempt for westerners when there are tossers like you over here. My advice to you is to go on the skytrain, clutching a bunch of balloons. Job done!

Does the alcohol leap out at you and dive down your throat, or do you have to pour it there yourself?

SC

Mine sings to me softly. It's irresistible really..

I used to get that. Now it laughs scornfully as it scorches my tonsils....

• Like 1

Does the alcohol leap out at you and dive down your throat, or do you have to pour it there yourself?

SC

I know that song, the siren's song ... I have been seduced many a time licklips.gif

(where is that poster Ulysses when you need him?)

Unfortunately the VB tune just popped into my head huh.png

Chops, has it ever occurred to you that you may be a prick of the first order? Jeez, are you serious? "As you know i am no light drinker"! " I drink pretty heavily". "I act pretty obnoxious when i'm drunk"! I have no doubt that you act pretty obnoxious when you are awake, sober or not! "Should i blame it on the alcohol or myself?" Nah, must be the alcohol, can't be you can it, you are obviously a well rounded sort of guy. Is it any wonder that Thai's have contempt for westerners when there are tossers like you over here. My advice to you is to go on the skytrain, clutching a bunch of balloons. Job done!

clap2.gif

SC

I know that song, the siren's song ... I have been seduced many a time licklips.gif

(where is that poster Ulysses when you need him?)

Unfortunately the VB tune just popped into my head huh.png

The old one "matter of fact, i could do with one now!'

That one can be hard to shake...

i am banned from a number of place in Soi Cowboy, Nana, Walking Street and Dream Girls in Samui !!! , and not from even my own fault !, if girls want to go with me without a Bar Fine Paid, well thats just that !

i am banned from a number of place in Soi Cowboy, Nana, Walking Street and Dream Girls in Samui !!! , and not from even my own fault !, if girls want to go with me without a Bar Fine Paid, well thats just that !

Ok say it,they're begging you to take them home after closing time and in the morning most offer you money.

Ok say it,they're begging you to take them home after closing time and in the morning most offer you money.

normally around 10 or 11 , thats why i am banned, as the boss knowes the girls will get a bar fine !!! , plus a few buy me drinks, so no lady drinks coming from me ...

Only person I've heard of being banned from a bar here was expelled because he eventually decided he needed to have constant rants about *forbidden topics* in Thai politics at the top of his voice and didn't take any hints.

Chops, I don't know what kind of answers you're expecting here- you might get more recognition from people who've had similar issues if we moved this thread to the 'drink too much' subforum in health? I mean, if you go to the bar and they don't let you come in, I guess you know you're banned, then.

• Like 1

Large amount of alcohol over long time destroy behaviour & inhibitions, unfortunately.

I know of only one man that can drink 15+ beers a day for years and still being the nicest guy on earth,

the rest of us becomes nasty after a few years

Only person I've heard of being banned from a bar here was expelled because he eventually decided he needed to have constant rants about *forbidden topics* in Thai politics at the top of his voice and didn't take any hints.

Chops, I don't know what kind of answers you're expecting here- you might get more recognition from people who've had similar issues if we moved this thread to the 'drink too much' subforum in health? I mean, if you go to the bar and they don't let you come in, I guess you know you're banned, then.

or it could be what you are wearing??? or without being to PC, and this is a serious post, alot of bars dont admit Indians or Arabs .... no red tap here in thailand

Large amount of alcohol over long time destroy behaviour & inhibitions, unfortunately.

I know of only one man that can drink 15+ beers a day for years and still being the nicest guy on earth,

I think enough beers and anyone can lose it. I have lost it on a number of occasions. Luckily I have 9 lives and I have survived through them all. wai.gif

Fortunately none of them involved any broken rib cages or stab wounds. Just some embarrassing moments and craziness. violin.gif Some of us crazier ones may have not been so lucky..

I think enough beers and anyone can lose it. I have lost it on a number of occasions. Luckily I have 9 lives and I have survived through them all. wai.gif

Fortunately none of them involved any broken rib cages or stab wounds. Just some embarrassing moments and craziness. violin.gif Some of us crazier ones may have not been so lucky..

I would phrase that as "too many" rather than 'enough beers'. You might not remember all the times you have lost one of your nine lives, so you might have less left than you think...