Kindle Book Readers

Starbooks

You can now buy the new Kindle Touch directly from Amazon with international shipment. As you haven't specified that you're selling the Kindle Touch I assume you're selling an inferior model.

I have specified what model earlier in this thread, kindles have been available on Amazon for ages, some guys don't have credit cards...

If you don't want this model don't come and buy it ... It's very simplemad.gif

• 1 month later...

They are 6' WIFI and they are 5999B...

Yes Kindle sales will, of course affect the books sales BUT you can't stop regular readers wanting one (I have one myself) and they still read books too....

good luck with your sale. I do like the Kindle for reading in bright light but I also like the iPad for what it does.

Yes Kindle sales will, of course affect the books sales BUT you can't stop regular readers wanting one (I have one myself) and they still read books too....

good luck with your sale. I do like the Kindle for reading in bright light but I also like the iPad for what it does.

Nothing beats a Kindle for reading books, the screen is very "kind" to your eyes and it go 1 month without charging, latest generation even more.

I heard rumours about a back lit Kindle is on the way.

Nothing beats a Kindle for reading books, the screen is very "kind" to your eyes and it go 1 month without charging, latest generation even more.

I bought a cover that has an internal pull out LED light that works fine for reading in dim light. I recommend it.

I bought a cover that has an internal pull out LED light that works fine for reading in dim light. I recommend it.

And we can buy that where ?

Available from Amazon however if you already have a cover & want a cheap alternative try one of those everyready lights that are designed to clip on to paperbacks . I bought mine fromTesco & it works fine.

Edited by stailmanki

Available from Amazon however if you already have a cover & want a cheap alternative try one of those everyready lights that are designed to clip on to paperbacks . I bought mine fromTesco & it works fine.

You are absolutely correct in that I bought it from amazon when i bought the kindle and I don't doubt the clip on light would work fine. I knew about that option when I ordered the Kindle but considered the inconvenience of and additional thing to remember and carry with me so I opted for the easy method of an internal pull out light with the cover. I think it was around 40 USD.