Going Back To Last Position You Left.

marshbags

This is not a crticism but an enquiry .

On several forums you are automatically returned to your last thread it came from and the actual post as against the page.

Is this possible to do this on our T.Visa forum and if so how please, as I cannot find a way to do this.

Am I missing something or is it my deteriorating grey matter ?

It would certainly enhance the use by the members if they did not have to scroll for it as I am doing at present.

Thank you

marshbagswai.gif

Edited by marshbags

Not sure exactly what you are asking but if you want to go to the "first unread post", which would be at the last post you read, click on the small blue circle to the left of the header.

:-)

Edited by Daffy D

Not sure exactly what you are asking but if you want to go to the "first unread post", which would be at the last post you read, click on the small blue circle to the left of the header.

:-)

Thanks for the reply DD.

Before for some reason I could not go back to the page 1,2,3 ect / and post position I had opened.

After clicking the back to the last post I had read ( blue circle / back arrow ) it was returning me to the beginning of the thread ( page 1 )

Now the gremlin has gone and I at least get back to the page I had left and just scroll down to find the post I was last on.

For example say page 3

Now I can at least go back to the page and scroll down

On other forums you can automatically return to the post you had just opened without scrolling down to search for it, by clicking the back button.

Oh well, at least the gremlin has disappeared so onward I go.

marshbags unsure.png

Edited by marshbags

I have this issue

e.g. before something changed here when viewing a topic like "news" and paging say 3/4 way down the items then select one that opens the topic - before when I hit the back button it returned me to the position where I had scrolled to down the news topics - now it returns me to the top of the page and I have to scoll down again to where I was