Improving Eyesight Naturally?

ravip

I have read a couple of websites claiming to improve ones eyesight with eye exercises and eye relaxation techniques without any medications or surgery. They assure that you could stop using eyeglasses.

Has anyone first hand experience and recommend this type of treatment?

Thank you.

Eat more carrots.

They used to say that fighter ace ''Cats eyes Cunningham'' and others shot down many planes at night cos they fed them carrots cowboy.gif , truth is he and others sat in the dark for long periods and then went at it. jap.gif .

I personally have had a detached retina and was never told about exercises but they did say l would have cataract probs later on, and l have. angry.png

I remember an old bloke on Samui who told me about that.

He showed me some of the exercises but I didn't need them at that stage.

It was about strengthening the muscles that distort the eyeball so you can focus better.

One of them was he would try and keep the end of his finger in focus as he touched his nose from arms length and out again.

I should have paid more notice as I need glasses now.

I regularly do the near/far focusing exercises. Definitely helps my vision temporarily but whether it helps long term difficult to say. So far not needing glasses. I see a lot of people younger than me needing glasses to read.