Any Good Lawyer?

radiola

There is very little chance of being scammed in Thailand,I can positively assure you of that fact. For real estate investments I would look no further that a most magnificent development I observed recently in the course of construction in Jontiem, Suan Sarwarm I believe the name was ,you will do no better than investing your money there

PM me if you are seeking further advice

There is very little chance of being scammed in Thailand,I can positively assure you of that fact. For real estate investments I would look no further that a most magnificent development I observed recently in the course of construction in Jontiem, Suan Sarwarm I believe the name was ,you will do no better than investing your money there

You must be joking right, suan sawarn, I have been there, the rooms are like 20 sq m for 1 mill or more???

NEVER IN MY LIFE

You must be joking right, suan sawarn, I have been there, the rooms are like 20 sq m for 1 mill or more???

NEVER IN MY LIFE

You must look at the big picture,really you must.

There are a lot of people there trying to sell and downsize,just your luck would be make a few acceptable offers,think about it ,buying 4 flats side by side,knocking the separating walls down , (be careful they are not load bearing walls,or you will have the lot falling down) ,and you will probably have the most desirable condo in Jomtien, that is after mine of course

If you do consider this option,please drop me a line when the housewarming party is on. Cheers

Tony Justice at Magna Carta.

http://www.magnacarta.co.th/

+1

I've used Tony at Magna Carta and he provides an excellent service at a competitive price. The other big plus is there are no language hassles.

+1 Tony at Magna Carta. Straightforward and with good correct info. He is well versed in Thai real estate laws and should be a person you talk to in regards to your needs

Every bar has a good lawyer! buy him a drink and he will advise you accordingly..

My best advice though is to stay away from any so-called "farang lawyers", find a reputable Bangkok firm that has representation in Pattaya.

Some of this boards sponsors have a good reputation..

Farang are not able to operate as lawyers in Thailand. It is a restrictred profession. Legal advice on thai law given by farang is not worth the paper it's written on.

At best, you are receiving legal advice from a consultant working for a law firm, even if the firm was set up by them.

how about a good honest decent helpful knowledgeable well connected criminal lawyer

available on call reasonably priced with good Thai and English skills

that could work some quick magic should mr farang man in patters

find himself in a most unlikely emergency event of a police/justice system bind???

should the on spot negotiating process not quickly untangle the mess

WPFflags.gif

how about a good honest decent helpful knowledgeable well connected criminal lawyer

find himself in a most unlikely emergency event of a police/justice system bind???

WPFflags.gif

i am serious

this might be the most helpful info

heaven forbid one finds oneself in a mess

any expat veterans with the 4-11?

WPFflags.gif

i am serious

this might be the most helpful info

heaven forbid one finds oneself in a mess

any expat veterans with the 4-11?

No ,but I know a few 7/11s that are in a mess

Farang are not able to operate as lawyers in Thailand. It is a restrictred profession. Legal advice on thai law given by farang is not worth the paper it's written on.

At best, you are receiving legal advice from a consultant working for a law firm, even if the firm was set up by them.

That is very true

Pico is the top guy at Magna Carta, and speaks perfect English and is a real gentleman I've used his company several times in the past and always been more than satisfied with the results wai.gif

• 4 months later...

Drew Noyles at PAPPA co highly regarded in Pattaya

Drew Noyles-PAPPA CO Just received distinguished recognition at National Law Day in Pattaya.