10 Years Exp Teaching: University, Young Learners, Corporate; Very Friendly.

Good morning/afternoon,

I'm a highly experienced TEFL certified British Canadian who has more than 10 years of teaching experience. I've worked in 5 countries now (Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Germany and Thailand), have taught all ages and levels and have come to understand what it takes to be an effective English language teacher.

My experience includes teaching ten semesters in universities and colleges, seven years teaching young learners as well as corporate English training. I have experience working with various class sizes, students of all levels, ages and of differing degrees of interest in studying English and from this I have come to understand how to properly motivate language students. I create a fun and comfortable learning environment, which motivates students to communicate in English. I have a passion for teaching and for helping students overcome their fears and insecurities.

I'm currently living in BKK (BangKhae) and working at one of the Assumption schools teaching young learners. I finish my contract in early May and I'm looking for work in the coroporate teaching sector, at a university, at one of the better language schools or at an elementary or high school (I would say at an Int School but I do not have my Teaching Qualifications).

I actually finish teaching this Friday (April 6th) so I can be available for an interview at your convenience. My visa expires in a month and I would like to secure a position quite soon.

If you are interested and would like to speak with me about a position that you might have please message me here. Alternatively, I can be reached at mozzermarr at yahoo.com.

Best regards.

Graeme.