Why Does It Look Like This?

Semper

You've used control zoom to look at a page? The browser window for TV will stay that way until you open a new one.

You've used control zoom to look at a page? The browser window for TV will stay that way until you open a new one.

No.

No.

I sometimes look at posts that are really wide and have done nothing, go to another post and it's normal, back to the wide one and it's still wide. cowboy.gif

No.

I sometimes look at posts that are really wide and have done nothing, go to another post and it's normal, back to the wide one and it's still wide. cowboy.gif

Well, at least I'm not alone with this. I changed from IE8 to IE9 but still the same. It does not happen everytime, maybe 20% of the time I open a post.

members need to reduce the size of their uploaded photos for this very reason

No sbk, it should read more like

members need to reduce the size of their uploaded photos for this reason due to a newer version of TV that has failed to meet our members needs.

Yes one understands that, but in the past TV (read the Bold above) did it for us, so now, if we link our photos is should be in "Medium" mode then, as I have noticed this in other threads.

The new TV up-grade leaves us with photos to show, well nowhere at all, sad reallycoffee1.gif

Win