Doing A Midnight Runner On The Wife

chops

So now the all the farangs in Isaan are imbecills who drown their sorrow in booze. And I though I was generalizing.. geez...

Generalise away....beside being imbecillic drunks...

I could add: Don't perticipate within the community or familial infrastructures, prone to cheating on their Thai wives, whinge and whine at every opportunity, etc.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just guessing now but you either take on younger girls than urself or hang out with bargirls. Am I off base on this one?

Huh? Is there a single farang guy that's "taken on" a Thai girl actually older than himself here? Of course they're younger why not?

I know a few couples where the lady is older. But ive noticed that those couples have a similar standing, and/or share a similar academic background (or business equivalent.)

Not that that isnt the case for older male/younger female relationships in many cases too. Just that its usually the case for couples of a similar age or where the woman is older.

yeah .... Bizarrely in LOS, love strikes only lovebirds who have the same income & age or a bank account that counter balances the age !

Thai Cupid is very grounded wink.png

And some counterbalance their racist accusations.

So now the all the farangs in Isaan are imbecills who drown their sorrow in booze. And I though I was generalizing.. geez...

I could add: Don't perticipate within the community or familial infrastructures, prone to cheating on their Thai wives, whinge and whine at every opportunity, etc.

I thought that was the TV members MO...

Kerry: I'm just guessing now but I think you know quite a bit about younger bar girls. Am I off base on this one?

Kerry, do you read you own dam* posts?

OK that is me. Now if you want to comment you put your part underneath it.

...Crepuscular dashers from marital accountibilities, the lot of 'em..

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Kerry: I'm just guessing now but I think you know quite a bit about younger bar girls. Am I off base on this one?

Kerry, do you read you own dam* posts?

OK that is me. Now if you want to comment you put your part underneath it.

Sounds vulgar... I think I pass... besides there's this thing called quote limit.

I'm away to google the word "Crepulscular". blink.png

Nope, still doesn't make sense. coffee1.gif

I'm away to google the word "Crepulscular". blink.png

Nope, still doesn't make sense. coffee1.gif

I don't think they have the word in Scotland.

Something to do animals that are active during dusk / night time.

Mid-night runner.

I would explain further but i'm afraid of heights.

• Like 1

I don't think they have the word in Scotland.

Something to do animals that are active during dusk / night time.

Mid-night runner.

I would explain further but i'm afraid of heights.

You should come down to our level, if you can hold your breath that long.

I hate to ... well, let's not go into that.

But to be pedantic, 'crepuscular' means 'being active at dusk and dawn', so that would not include midnight runners (nocturnal) nor high noon cowboys (diurnal) but might include happy hour heroes, or the dawn treaders of the walk of shame.

Anyway, if you can't shirk your responsibilities, what can you shirk?

SC

• Like 1

If I were stalking you I would pay attention to every topic you commented but I do not so save the paranoid delusions.

Besides you expect no comment after having put all men in one corner?

BJB. I've been with one that was 6 years older than me and I didn't find anything strange with that. The elder ones are obviously more mature in their thinking so for me it wasn't a problem but I know the world looks a lot different in Isaan where older farangs experience fata morgana each day, thinking all the young broads there really love them.

I did that for a long time in my much younger days, but now don't settle for less than optimal physically. I absolutely can't stand Thai women with a mature attitude, doesn't seem to arrive until they're well past their use-by AFAIC. Even the young spinners do sometimes come round to real love, but I don't let that stand in the way of practicalities, and I certainly can't afford to let myself get too carried away with that admittedly enjoyable "in love" feeling. I see it as icing on the cupcake. . .

BJB. I've been with one that was 6 years older than me and I didn't find anything strange with that. The elder ones are obviously more mature in their thinking so for me it wasn't a problem but I know the world looks a lot different in Isaan where older farangs experience fata morgana each day, thinking all the young broads there really love them.

I did that for a long time in my much younger days, but now don't settle for less than optimal physically. I absolutely can't stand Thai women with a mature attitude, doesn't seem to arrive until they're well past their use-by AFAIC. Even the young spinners do sometimes come round to real love, but I don't let that stand in the way of practicalities, and I certainly can't afford to let myself get too carried away with that admittedly enjoyable "in love" feeling. I see it as icing on the cupcake. . .

I take it that you can't stand farang women with mature attitude either. For me I can't stand girly girly woman, it maybe works when you are a teenager but when one grow up they aren't exactly wife material and I find a lot of the uneducated younger Thai girls are like this and communication is down to "what we gonna eat" and "you wanna go out".

I think in any country whether it's developed or not, commmunication is the most important tool in a relationship and if you can't really communicate with each other, well then it's not a real relationship is it?

I take it that you can't stand farang women with mature attitude either.

Sorry, I was speaking about romantic/sexual partners only, and these days am attracted to a very specific profile only, and that does exclude non-Asians, mature or not.

For me I can't stand girly girly woman, it maybe works when you are a teenager but when one grow up they aren't exactly wife material

. . .

if you can't really communicate with each other, well then it's not a real relationship is it?

All depends on what kind of relationship you want, "real" is as subjective as it gets isn't it. Even "wife" has a lot of flexibility, especially here.

Don't judge others by what works for you. . .

yeah .... Bizarrely in LOS, love strikes only lovebirds who have the same income & age or a bank account that counter balances the age !

Thai Cupid is very grounded wink.png

And some counterbalance their racist accusations.

Can you please stop stalking me with past topics ?

If you feel the need to further this discussion, why don't you open a new topic ?

And please leave me alone

Listen Aneliane... you are not a victim... your contributions to THIS thread have been disgraceful...

In THIS thread, you have accused all Farangs married to Thai as being obsessed with sex workers

In THIS thread, you said all marriages are about one thing: sex

In THIS thread, you said all women are the same and only do sex because they are scared of being killed

In THIS thread, you said murder by partner is the 3rd most common cause of death for French woman

In THIS thread, you said women (and gay men) are never violent towards their male partners

In THIS thread, you accused Thai Visa of being a red-neck forum

That being said, as this is a public forum, your silly comments on other threads will not simply disappear or be forgotten

If you continue to troll threads with provocative and offensive comments, you will continue to face opposition

You are not a victim... stop being so paranoid

• Like 2

I realise this is rather devils advocaty, but do you offer optimal physically too? Or you consider that irrelevant?

I realise this is rather devils advocaty, but do you offer optimal physically too? Or you consider that irrelevant?

I bet for the latter (irrelevant) 100/1 :P

I bet for the latter (irrelevant) 100/1 tongue.png

Of course irrelevant, one doesn't have to exchange carrots for carrots, carrots for pumpkin will do. If I had youth and physical beauty to offer anymore I would, but alas that time has long passed, I'm the typical fat balding old fart with glasses.

In the more recent past I used to simply pay cash, and that certainly made things easier but I have to say I don't miss the usual resulting more mechanical performance, won't go back even when I do recover my economic footing.

So being rather low on dosh these days, I've had to create more creative ways to exchange fair value for my partners. I haven't had to lower my physical standards, but the recruiting process takes rather longer. But on the bright side, they have a much more unspoiled and sincere outlook, and I'm helping those even more in need than before.

Of course irrelevant, one doesn't have to exchange carrots for carrots, carrots for pumpkin will do. If I had youth and physical beauty to offer anymore I would, but alas that time has long passed, I'm the typical fat balding old fart with glasses.

In the more recent past I used to simply pay cash, and that certainly made things easier but I have to say I don't miss the usual resulting more mechanical performance, won't go back even when I do recover my economic footing.

So being rather low on dosh these days, I've had to create more creative ways to exchange fair value for my partners. I haven't had to lower my physical standards, but the recruiting process takes rather longer. But on the bright side, they have a much more unspoiled and sincere outlook, and I'm helping those even more in need than before.

How did I guess ? whistling.gif

Pff... Just keep telling yourself that buddy.

I take it that you can't stand farang women with mature attitude either.

Sorry, I was speaking about romantic/sexual partners only, and these days am attracted to a very specific profile only, and that does exclude non-Asians, mature or not.

For me I can't stand girly girly woman, it maybe works when you are a teenager but when one grow up they aren't exactly wife material

. . .

if you can't really communicate with each other, well then it's not a real relationship is it?

All depends on what kind of relationship you want, "real" is as subjective as it gets isn't it. Even "wife" has a lot of flexibility, especially here.

I wasn't having a go at you but with your answer it pictures you as rather shallow doesn't it?

Besides when there ain't communication in a marriage many others including authorities would consider this a sham.

Isn't that the reason many of the westerners look down on farang/asian relationships and that the Thai along with their western spouses have gained unsubstantiated and unfair rumors of why they are together?

How did I guess ? whistling.gif

Maybe you recalled from the many times I've said the same thing here? What's your point?

Pff... Just keep telling yourself that buddy.

Well they certainly wouldn't have any other reason to stick around as I said they certainly aren't getting much money, enough for some snacks and recharging their phone.

And long after they graduate many of them still communicate with me from overseas, often their very happy husband as well.

I wasn't having a go at you but with your answer it pictures you as rather shallow doesn't it?

Besides when there ain't communication in a marriage many others including authorities would consider this a sham.

Isn't that the reason many of the westerners look down on farang/asian relationships and that the Thai along with their western spouses have gained unsubstantiated and unfair rumors of why they are together?

Who's talking about spouses, marriages or authorities?

And of course communication is important when it's needed, I was simply agreeing that it's true many young upcountry Thai girls don't have a lot of interest to talk about, but that with some types of relationship that isn't so important - and of course at the end of that is a big "to me".

Yes you may judge that as shallow, and that's my point exactly - IMO people shouldn't look down on relationships between consenting adults just because they don't match their cultural/religious programming on what the one single "good" way it's supposed to look.

Many people in the US have marriages that behind closed doors look nothing like the standard ideal - I think it's very sad that they have to keep such arrangements secret because they have to fear being condemned as bizarre or kinky or evil.

The public was willing to condemn Newt for asking his wife for an open marriage, but being a lying cheater they're willing to accept - pure hypocrisy.

Who's talking about spouses, marriages or authorities?

And of course communication is important when it's needed, I was simply agreeing that it's true many young upcountry Thai girls don't have a lot of interest to talk about, but that with some types of relationship that isn't so important - and of course at the end of that is a big "to me".

Yes you may judge that as shallow, and that's my point exactly - IMO people shouldn't look down on relationships between consenting adults just because they don't match their cultural/religious programming on what the one single "good" way it's supposed to look.

Many people in the US have marriages that behind closed doors look nothing like the standard ideal - I think it's very sad that they have to keep such arrangements secret because they have to fear being condemned as bizarre or kinky or evil.

The public was willing to condemn Newt for asking his wife for an open marriage, but being a lying cheater they're willing to accept - pure hypocrisy.

Yep at least your are honest about it

We gathered indeed that talking is not the forte of your relationship ... You don't seem to have an awful lot in common either ...Out of curiosity, when you are not doing "it", what do you actually do together ?

We gathered indeed that talking is not the forte of your relationship ... You don't seem to have an awful lot in common either ...Out of curiosity, when you are not doing "it", what do you actually do together ?

They have a pretty full learning and exercise program, around 6-7 hours a day, some household chores, teaching/playing with the kids. Otherwise are free to hang around, watch TV, sleep, giggle and chat, play video games or internet, whatever they want.

I don't spend more than 3-4 hours a day directly interacting with them once they're settled in, unless one's a particularly keen student, upcoming exams etc.

They have a pretty full learning and exercise program, around 6-7 hours a day, some household chores, teaching/playing with the kids. Otherwise are free to hang around, watch TV, sleep, giggle and chat, play video games or internet, whatever they want.

I don't spend more than 3-4 hours a day directly interacting with them once they're settled in, unless one's a particularly keen student, upcoming exams etc.

Learning program ?

Learning what ?

That's quite a long time, I suspect I only average 1-2 hours a day (or less) actual full contact with my wife.

Usually pretty busy on the farm, playing with the kids, watching Tv, fooling around on the internet.

She is also busy on the farm, household chores, kids, her mother and the rest of the family.

You guys that have nothing to do but sit around all day with a woman must be quietly going crazy with boredom and frustration.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Learning program ?

Learning what ?

English to start with since that takes the longest. Computer skills, including basic touch-typing - some aren't literate in Thai so only do English, otherwise up to them if they want to do both.

Depending on that maybe wait a while before basic maths, history, geography not as much as they'd get if they'd gone to school - most stop between 10 and 12.

Lots of stuff most of us would take for granted like table manners, many have never used a farang-style toilet, been in a multi-storied building, taking a lift, not being so deferential/cringing when meeting people they've been taught are "higher" than them.

Farang food, just familiarity to start with, later on how to cook and serve for various types of entertaining - one girl went on to become a chef in LA. Some go to get certified in massage, some secretarial stuff and/or bookkeeping, what they'd need to work as a PA, one wanted to be a guide, some are educated enough to teach Thai. Obviously the vocational stuff is usually later stage, many just go ahead and go looking for a husband, have no intention of working otherwise.