ShopBoy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some are better actresses than others.

If you have no money you won't be having any fun with these girls....or touching them at all.

Incorrect.

A few false promises works just as good as cash with some.

They can be highly gullible... and swallow it hook, line and sphincter.

giggle.gif

Anyone who promises to buy a house in Isaan (which the farang will never own, or have rights over) after knowing a bargirl for a few months, has got a sterling chance of winning over hearts.

In any other country a typical gal would laugh at you and send you packing, however since this has been done here (time and time again) i can only assume the bounds of reality have been stretched to beyond what is slightly believable to darn right stupidity..

clap2.gif

Months?

Promising houses in Isaan?

What drugs did you just ingest?

Speaking Thai and a promise to take a girl home for songkran last week resulted in me being told that she was coming to stay at my hotel that night. I don't generally go to bars and only stopped off to watch the end of a match.

Easy peasy titty squeezey. smile.png

You remind me of a song, ''Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer'',

My wifes auntie gave her a thorough tongue-lashing the other day for putting her hand on my hair in a suggestive way.

Then she almost had a fit the next day when she saw us holding hands.

But is all in favour of me marrying my wifes younger sister.

The rules are strange but TiT (not boobs).

Not strange at all. If you follow the public courting rituals you can do what you like - in private. When I divorced the mother of my children, her mother took me aside and asked if I'd consider the younger sister as a replacement, and specified the sin sot. I took it as a very genuine compliment, but turned down the offer. Totally by the by, but the sister is now a trained nurse happily married in Norway.

However such older/conservative Thais don't condone PDA even between married couples, it's considered as inappropriate as farting or audibly blowing your nose in public.

After many years of marriage I am a little jealous of the younger guys with the young girls with their "pert breasts" - It somehow doesn't hold the same attraction when they look like rotten mangoes and their nipples reach their knees! That's age for you! (Also - those huge veins that seem to run through them as they sag ever downward.....kind of puts you off)

Edited by Philatio

Am I the only one, who has a negative feeling about this?

i don't have negative feelings when i touch boobs.

Do you still do things like that at your age?

Yes, we are normal old fogies. drunk.gif

Not old fogies - dirty old men; the longest apprenticeship in the world (apart from the Prince of Wales waiting for his first real job to become available). Edited by pastitche

You may not realize it now, but soon the years will catch up with you and you will realize your post is crap.

Hey don't be unkind, it has always been my ambition to be regarded as an ageing reprobate ( I wanted to use the French word roue but can't find the acute accent for the "e").

I am not as young as you appear to assume but when I was 22, a colleague appeared most mornings with the greeting "Hello, did you get a bit last night?" He was 40 (pretty old to me then) and my response was usually "That is unseemly in a man of your years!"

As I have aged, I have discovered that the desirability of women has widened - at 22 it was perhaps 17 -25, at 30, perhaps 20 - 32, now I have a 42-year old wife who is significantly younger than I am - I know that libido and the ability to perform 7 times a night may decrease but interest in women never does

You may not realize it now, but soon the years will catch up with you and you will realize your post is crap.

Hey don't be unkind, it has always been my ambition to be regarded as an ageing reprobate ( I wanted to use the French word roue but can't find the acute accent for the "e").

I am not as young as you appear to assume but when I was 22, a colleague appeared most mornings with the greeting "Hello, did you get a bit last night?" He was 40 (pretty old to me then) and my response was usually "That is unseemly in a man of your years!"

As I have aged, I have discovered that the desirability of women has widened - at 22 it was perhaps 17 -25, at 30, perhaps 20 - 32, now I have a 42-year old wife who is significantly younger than I am - I know that libido and the ability to perform 7 times a night may decrease but interest in women never does

7 times a night, sheeesh, my mrs complains at once a week, but my greed for the female form has never diminished, Take after my dad. Beauty comes in many forms but our opposite sex really is top of the tree. .

There is a tendency for men to 'settle' for what they are used to having, even when those items reach their 'sell by' date.

Trust me on this one, in the unfortunate event you have to change partners, you will be looking at the younger models again, no matter what your age.

• Like 2

There is a tendency for men to 'settle' for what they are used to having, even when those items reach their 'sell by' date.

Trust me on this one, in the unfortunate event you have to change partners, you will be looking at the younger models again, no matter what your age.

Of course I trust you on this, I have settled for a younger model......

No worries mate, perhaps you can't remember being young and sexually attractive. sad.png

I can remember being young and thinking that youth trumps age and wisdom. Then I looked around the briefing room and realized the old generals had all the beautiful women. Sattahip Thailand 1968. And they didn't have to fly the B-52's with people shooting at them. Korat Thailand 1969. And those old generals were going across the street to eat Som Tom and get a massage while I was dodging rockets. Nakhon Phanom Thailand 1970. I also never saw the old guys force themselves on women. They were for the most part officers and gentlemen. I Think the boob grabbing at Song Kran is a young hooligan problem.

No worries mate, perhaps you can't remember being young and sexually attractive. sad.png

I can remember being young and thinking that youth trumps age and wisdom. Then I looked around the briefing room and realized the old generals had all the beautiful women. Sattahip Thailand 1968. And they didn't have to fly the B-52's with people shooting at them. Korat Thailand 1969. And those old generals were going across the street to eat Som Tom and get a massage while I was dodging rockets. Nakhon Phanom Thailand 1970. I also never saw the old guys force themselves on women. They were for the most part officers and gentlemen. I Think the boob grabbing at Song Kran is a young hooligan problem.

You are probably right, personally I would prefer to have my hand on glass of Batemans Victory Ale, all night! Well until its time for bed, must not spill any.

I am absolutely with all guys, who say it is wrong to touch a woman against her will or without consent.

But I am as much absolutely against this kind of "display" of an alleged wrong- doer!

If you are condoning this, what's next?

Hanging a man in some kind of lynch- justice attempt?

We have laws and courts to judge people and bring them to justice.

They may be wrong (fact) sometimes or too mild (opinion)...but who tells you that this guy in the OP was not victim of a set-up, by some jealous girlfriend or whatever?!

No...sorry guys...this is far from ok!

• Like 2

I am absolutely with all guys, who say it is wrong to touch a woman against her will or without consent.

But I am as much absolutely against this kind of "display" of an alleged wrong- doer!

If you are condoning this, what's next?

Hanging a man in some kind of lynch- justice attempt?

We have laws and courts to judge people and bring them to justice.

They may be wrong (fact) sometimes or too mild (opinion)...but who tells you that this guy in the OP was not victim of a set-up, by some jealous girlfriend or whatever?!

No...sorry guys...this is far from ok!

thats what i was worried about .......:(

what if he was set up by some disgruntled x-gf or gig or whatever .......

Being thailand ,there probably was not any investigation made

1-2 girls could tell the nearest cop he did it (one "victim" and her friend the "witness" is probably all it would take )

suddenly an innnocent man is in a world of shit ......and is facing prison or being stockaded with a pervert sign hanging around his neck

i dont agree with punishing people like this UNLESS there is 100% certainty they are guilty ......

I know lots of girls who won't go to KS Road or Silom for Songkran anymore because of the groping... Mostly Thai guys, but the girls said about KS Road that maybe because it is Backpacker area, that maybe the guys assume the girls are there for young white guys, and therefore the Thai guys consider then slutty and fair game... Silom is all Thai, and they said not as bad...

For all the fools on here who can't tell the difference, if a girl is on the P4P game, is in the place where they work, and on the clock, they are working... If any of those don't apply, don't treat them like they are...

As for the posts about Songkran always being no rules, it is wrong. Songkran was about being more relaxed, fun, and flirty, but that extended only to being allowed to put powder on the others face and arms without being a social outcast, not grabbing, groping, topless dancing...

I wonder what girls loves to touch? rolleyes.gif

My big, lovely biceps, taught chest muscles and tight bun copped a fair groping this Sonkran passed. I don't mind. laugh.png

Obviously you are not the man in your avatar. biggrin.png

I can confirm that he his, and in that picture he is combining swimming with underwater weight lifting, and still manages to keep his daughter entertained ..... a true multi talented individual is our Sounders.

• Like 1

I know lots of girls who won't go to KS Road or Silom for Songkran anymore because of the groping... Mostly Thai guys, but the girls said about KS Road that maybe because it is Backpacker area, that maybe the guys assume the girls are there for young white guys, and therefore the Thai guys consider then slutty and fair game... Silom is all Thai, and they said not as bad...

I don't go to KSR because I assumed it was all hippy backpackers with dreadlocks and Thai working girls.

Why should any Thai girls or guys think different to me?

I don't go to KSR because I assumed it was all hippy backpackers with dreadlocks and Thai working girls.

Why should any Thai girls or guys think different to me?

Well, you are wromg KS Rd isn't Patpong... lots of bars, resaurants selling food, some girls freelancing for sure, but also lots of Thai girls, not on the game, looking to meet young Western guys, not old Western guys...

The girls I know go there occasionally for that reason, and liked to play Songkran there, because of te young Western crowd, as opposed to Soi Cowboy which they would never go to...

Edit: Removed, slightly off-topic reply

Edited by chrisinth

I can confirm that he his, and in that picture he is combining swimming with underwater weight lifting, and still manages to keep his daughter entertained ..... a true multi talented individual is our Sounders.

Looks more like he is singing ' O sole mio ' on a high pitch for her entertainment...