Are Winslet'S Titanic 3D Breasts Censored In Thailand As In China?

Jingthing

Film censors in China have edited a scene in Titanic 3D which shows Kate Winslet's breasts over fears cinemagoers "may reach out their hands for a touch."

China cares! Must promote that 'harmonious ethical social environment', don't you know?

How about Thailand?

Have you seen Titanic 3D in Thailand yet?

Is the Kate Winslet breast scene intact or cut?

If it's in there, are the Thai men reaching their hands out towards the screen? Or is there something about Chinese men?

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2012/04/12/titanic_3d_censored_in_china_over_kate

Who TF goes to see Titanic???

It's the same movie but in 3D. I wasn't interested until I saw the preview. At least in the preview, they did a great job with adding the 3D and the subject matter lends itself to 3D so yes I intend to see it again ... in 3D.

Who TF goes to see Titanic???

It's the same movie but in 3D. I wasn't interested until I saw the preview. At least in the preview, they did a great job with adding the 3D and the subject matter lends itself to 3D so yes I intend to see it again ... in 3D.

Still...after seeing it for the first time with my gf (silly, what you do for sex!), I knew after 5 mins, how it would end...and I don't mean "the dam_n big ship sinks!"...