Embracing Songkran

watutsi

Living in Bangkok i usually use this festival as an excuse to leave the country.This year probably to save some money i decided to get wet, also it is good to face your demons / fears /prejudices now and again, so i wrapped my camera in cling film and headed for the Belly of the Beast, Khao San Road.

Those of you who have stayed indoors for the past 3 days, this is what you are missing ----- or not.

ks6R0013451copy.jpg

ks7R0013413copy.jpg

ks4R0013437copy.jpg

ks3R0013288copy.jpg

ks5R0013419copy.jpg

ks2R0013334copy.jpg

ks1R0013301copy.jpg

Looks pretty boring and silly. I do hope everyone had a good time, but I truly don't see the draw. Playing with water guns stopped being fun for me and my friends and other countrymen when we were about 12 or 13 years old...

Looks pretty boring and silly. I do hope everyone had a good time, but I truly don't see the draw. Playing with water guns stopped being fun for me and my friends and other countrymen when we were about 12 or 13 years old...

Mine ended when my first Cowboy outfit and plastic six shooter,water pistol wore out,around 5 or 6 years old.

• Like 1

I am happy for the people who can really enjoy that. But for me this time was gone somewhere between 12 and 14.

• Like 1

Yes, I have to agree with that.

Mine ended when my first Cowboy outfit and plastic six shooter,water pistol wore out,around 5 or 6 years old.

You mean you didn't move up to a Double Barrel Shotgun with Corks? I knew a bloke who moved on from there to sawn off ones and walking into Bank's with the trusty Mk2 Jaguar getaway Car outside. Much more fun than Water Pistols !