Expected Delivery Time For A New Toyota Pick Up

Does anyone have recent experience of the delivery time from ordering a (new)Toyota Pick Up in Bangkok to delivery.

And roughly how long from the dealer being notified of expected delivery to them actually receiving the vehicle.

Thanks in advance.

Mine took less than 30 days, and just got it 3 weeks ago. Depends on when and what dealer, as some get sooner because volume dealer I was told! They sent out finance to see us and we had delivered 3 days later!

Thanks for the replies. We've been told by the dealer that it could be anything up to 90 days.

So your delivery times give me hope that it will be sooner.

the sad news is, if dealer said up to 90 days, it will most likely be 90 days. I would go to another dealer who will estimate1/3 of that time

Thanks for the replies. We've been told by the dealer that it could be anything up to 90 days.

So your delivery times give me hope that it will be sooner.

Shoot me an IM and I will give you info one the dealer I used, either they are fast, or I was just really lucky! The day I took delivery, they delivered 30 cars and trucks that day and it was like a circus, and the red plates were flying! Appearently the orders were all there that week and with prep, they deliver to customers in groups, so they can be prepared! Worked for me!!

Thanks guys. We've already ordered it, and she who must be obeyed is going to give them a call today to try and get an update, and possibly offer an inducement.

As it's only my 2nd "New Car" I'm like a small child who is impatient to play with their new toy.

My future brother-in-law got his within hours of stepping into the dealers showroom. Go figure!

Beause I wanted 4X4 AT it had to take a bit, but when we went ro get it, they had a bunch in the prep room, so Toyota lives!