Yingluck Government Abandons Duty To Help Thaksin : Democrat

Lite Beer

POLITICS

Yingluck government abandons duty to help Thaksin : Democrat

30180095-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK:-- The government has failed to meet the expectations in all 16 policies due to its misguided focus of rescuing fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

"For the past eight months, the government has abandoned its duty to address the people's grievances," Democrat Party spokesman Chavanond Intarakomalyasut said Tuesday.

The government had no tangible achievements since it came to power, he said.

On the policy of reconciliation, efforts were devoted to helping Thaksin eluded his conviction and punishment instead of mending fences.

Compensation payments were made to the red shirts while security forces and people impacted by the street protests received a lesser assistance.

Despite the war of drug, the Office of the Narcotics Control Board conceded that the arrest records for traffickers in the past six months were less than those taken place in the Abhisit Vejjajiva administration.

For flood control, major plans were still on the drawing board and not yet implemented.

The South saw 1,461 people killed in the past eight months and the car bomb attacks in Hat Yai and Yala were suspected to have been triggered by the meddling of Thaksin.

On the wage hike policy, the government could not raise the minimum wage to Bt300 per day and implement Bt15,000 salary for university graduates in the civil service as unconditionally promised during the campaigning.

The corporate tax cut was the only policy that the government could fulfilled its pledge.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-04-17

The one thing they have done benefits the rich companies.

And there I was thinking that they wanted to help the poor.

It's called the trickle down effect. Eventually a little bit of the money will have trickled down to the poor ermm.gif

Despite the war of drug, the Office of the Narcotics Control Board conceded that the arrest records for traffickers in the past six months were less than those taken place in the Abhisit Vejjajiva administration.

<deleted>????, I was positive that Chalerm had personally collared every dealer in Thailand. He was on tv with drug dealers every day, of course he was smiling and patting them on the back.

What is that guy smoking?

All PTP Red propaganda was about Thaksin. And Yingluck (clone of Thaksin) first duty is to help her brother.

They made it pretty clear before the elections.

So what is wrong with it?

All PTP Red propaganda was about Thaksin. And Yingluck (clone of Thaksin) first duty is to help her brother.

They made it pretty clear before the elections. So what is wrong with it?

This is indeed true and now we see what the then unquoted return fare actually is. 46, billion baht, might be a bit cheaper if the return was in low season.

rt.jpg

Edited by siampolee

"The government had no tangible achievements since it came to power, he said."

They have kept the dems out of power for 8 months already which is a major achievement.

Soon as they bring him back, they will lose it. One way or another.

<deleted>????, I was positive that Chalerm had personally collared every dealer in Thailand. He was on tv with drug dealers every day, of course he was smiling and patting them on the back.

So you didn't notice the fact that the democrat party were in government for approximately 2 years 6 months and yet their "tally" is being compared to only 6 months of the Yingluck government.....................

• Like 1

So you didn't notice the fact that the democrat party were in government for approximately 2 years 6 months and yet their "tally" is being compared to only 6 months of the Yingluck government..

Totally true one cannot dispute the fact.

However the assorted diversions provided by those you idoloise and support did rather restrict the efforts to lessen the drug trade which no doubt increased dramatically due to the behaviour of the Red Shirt movement and its disruption of law, thus causing a diversion of investigators from the drugs issue.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

So you didn't notice the fact that the democrat party were in government for approximately 2 years 6 months and yet their "tally" is being compared to only 6 months of the Yingluck government..

However the assorted diversions provided by those you idoloise and support did rather restrict the efforts to lessen the drug trade which no doubt increased dramatically due to the behaviour of the Red Shirt movement and its disruption of law, thus causing a diversion of investigators from the drugs issue.

Your wasting your time. If Hitler was a PT he would idolize him also.

In the future I believe he would appreciate it if you did not post facts,

• Like 2

Not a complete failure then.

OK the graduate students didn't get their money and neither did most of the poor workers but even BB can't please everyone. At least the rich business owners got their money and lots of it.

Edited by bigbamboo

Now you're being unfair, dear siampolee. You totally ignore the effect of the Global Financial Crisis which had been ignored by the k. Samak and k. Somchai governments because they were a wee bit busy with trying to get k. Thaksin back wink.png

Edited by rubl

Now you're being unfair, dear siampolee. You totally ignore the effect of the Global Financial Crisis which had been ignored by the k. Samak and k. Somchai governments because they were a wee bit busy with trying to get k. Thaksin back wink.png

Did I misundestand all those posts about the police doing nothing and having to call the army in to "subdue" the red shirts? I really don't think the police were that deterred from tracking down the "drugs issue" as you put it. It could be because the army was otherwise engaged there were less drugs being ferried about I suppose...........

Did I misundestand all those posts about the police doing nothing and having to call the army in to "subdue" the red shirts? I really don't think the police were that deterred from tracking down the "drugs issue" as you put it. It could be because the army was otherwise engaged there were less drugs being ferried about I suppose...........

The army too busy, so the police helped the 'drug problem' ?

Anyway, the PM Yingluck government seems really keen on Pheu Thai "it's not about Thaksin" and "Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai accts". Would be enough for a normal person to get slightly schizophrene, I think

Anyway, the PM Yingluck government seems really keen on Pheu Thai "it's not about Thaksin" and "Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai accts". Would be enough for a normal person to get slightly schizophrene, I think

I was answering siampolees post albeit in a tounge in cheek way - have you been at the sauce?

"Totally true one cannot dispute the fact.

However the assorted diversions provided by those you idoloise and support did rather restrict the efforts to lessen the drug trade which no doubt increased dramatically due to the behaviour of the Red Shirt movement and its disruption of law, thus causing a diversion of investigators from the drugs issue."

I was answering siampolees post albeit in a tounge in cheek way - have you been at the sauce?

"Totally true one cannot dispute the fact.

However the assorted diversions provided by those you idoloise and support did rather restrict the efforts to lessen the drug trade which no doubt increased dramatically due to the behaviour of the Red Shirt movement and its disruption of law, thus causing a diversion of investigators from the drugs issue."

Thanks for the explaination, dear PPD. Mind you you replied to my reply on siampolee's post. If you had just replied to his post I'd probably have left you guys to it.

Ah well, almost 1PM with later today a working day. Have fun here wai.gif

Your wasting your time. If Hitler was a PT he would idolize him also.

In the future I believe he would appreciate it if you did not post facts,

facts? what facts? that is just the same old pre-chewed propaganda spewed out here every day.

OK the graduate students didn't get their money and neither did most of the poor workers but even BB can't please everyone. At least the rich business owners got their money and lots of it.

the part regarding the minimum wage is rich coming from the dems since the rise to 300B in 7 provinces and the 2-step 39.5% raise now and 300B Jan 2013 was to accommodate the business lobby / dem-backers.

I believe that is called 'hypocrisy'...

the part regarding the minimum wage is rich coming from the dems since the rise to 300B in 7 provinces and the 2-step 39.5% raise now and 300B Jan 2013 was to accommodate the business lobby / dem-backers.

I believe that is called 'hypocrisy'...

Why would the business lobby support increases in minimum wages?

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

The corporate tax cuts are to entice foreign business. This is especially important since the floods of last year. However their other antics are more than enough to put off any prospective companies from investing in Thailand.

The one thing they have done benefits the rich companies.

And there I was thinking that they wanted to help the poor.

It's called the trickle down effect. Eventually a little bit of the money will have trickled down to the poor ermm.gif

Reaganomics Trickle down,

Thaksinomics Trickle UP!

"For flood control, major plans were still on the drawing board and not yet implemented."......

Despite the 120 billion that has already been corrupted spent.

Yingluck government abandons duty to help Thaksin :

While Yingluck abondons Thailand