Every 14 Days And Then What?

So like I said I have had as many tourist visa's as I could get, I am now on border runs every 14 days, does anyone know how many of these I have to do before I can get another tourist visa? Is that even possible or do I have to leave the country for a period of time...... how long?

Please don't get on at me for doing visa's this way, I have tried other things unsucessfully and this seems to be my only option to stay.

I have a friend who has done back-to-back visa exempt entries from the same border crossing for over a year. That's the only time she's left Thailand! All her friends think she's nuts, but she says something about really liking the van driver and the trips to Mae Sai every other week. Don't know if this is standard practice, or if she's just able to charm her way into so many back-to-back visa exempt entries. (She is a charming older woman!)

Oh, with regard to the previous post -- "Bolt" don't rely on visa/immigration rumors you hear from anyone with a beer glass in their hand. It isn't true!