How To Keep Your Thai Woman In Line

BigJohnnyBKK

Here's an example of a set of rules suitable for the later stages of detioration of the relationship, by Einstein.

CONDITIONS

You will make sure:

• that my clothes and laundry are kept in good order;
  • that I will receive my three meals regularly in my room;
  • that my bedroom and study are kept neat, and especially that my desk is left for my use only.

You will renounce all personal relations with me insofar as they are not completely necessary for social reasons.

Specifically, You will forego:

• my sitting at home with you;
  • my going out or travelling with you.

You will obey the following points in your relations with me:

• you will not expect any intimacy from me, nor will you reproach me in any way;
  • you will stop talking to me if I request it;
  • you will leave my bedroom or study immediately without protest if I request it.

You will undertake not to belittle me in front of our children, either through words or behavior.

----------------------------

Source

All tongue in cheek of course, but serious discussion, if not expected, would be most welcome.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

If these were the rules in a relationship I was having with a guy... I'd punch him in the face and tell him to do one! tongue.png

This is not Relationship rules,more of a Dictator and Slave

I'd still punch him in the mouth though! ;)

To be fair the OP did say at the "end of a relationship"..........if things got that bad then it certainly would mean the relationship was over.

His headline did not match the OP " How to keep your Thai woman in line ", that has a smack of the dictator about it too, however if we run with it in the best possible sense, the best way to keep " someone in line " is to let them know what the line is before committing to marriage with them. That line goes both ways.

Reading many posts on TV I get the impression that most farang / Thai relationships that work here are ones where it has been agreed early what is " in line " and the Thai partner embraces said line. Conversely the relationships that dont work are where the farang in particular has assumed the Thai partner would subconsciously know where the line was and the family dynamic in Thailand has subsequently obliterated it.

So to keep both sides in line agree what the line is early.