Do I Need A Residence Certificate To Sell A Car ?

well i'm not entirely sure what happened but it looks like they did it without showing anything,

transport office first told me i had to get a residence cert. so off i went to immigration, because i was the last person applying i was also the last one to collect and after spending many hours at immigration i finally got the residence certificate, i went back to the transport office at the end of the day where the new buyers were waiting to find out it wasn't needed now.

lol.

well i'm not entirely sure what happened but it looks like they did it without showing anything,

transport office first told me i had to get a residence cert. so off i went to immigration, because i was the last person applying i was also the last one to collect and after spending many hours at immigration i finally got the residence certificate, i went back to the transport office at the end of the day where the new buyers were waiting to find out it wasn't needed now.

lol.

lol? no joke na! it sucks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now