Need One Month Rental In Coastal Town

skydancer

Husband and I are coming to Thailand for 90 days (Jan 5 - April 3). I am currently in a walking cast and can only walk short distances. I will need to rest and heal for at least a month before being able to play tourist. Am hoping that lots of massage and walking on the beach will accelerate healing.

I would like recommendations for a nice coastal town to stay at and the name of an honest agent that we can use to secure a rental. We are an older couple that loves nature and not partying. We would prefer a quiet location. No nightclubs or karaoke next door.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Deborah

I did a search and found Suanluang Resort Bang Saphan, Thailand and sent them an email. It looks lovely and is just the type place that I am interested in. Also found some places in Ban Krud Beach. Have sent emails and hope to hear back from them.

Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for - a place to rest and close to a beach.

Deborah

BangSuphan and BanKrut are nice coastal towns that are quiet.

I would book via the internet and get a monthly rate, no need for an agent.

I checked out the youth hostel web site and it is amazing. I've only seen one youth hostel and it was nothing like this.

I loved the comment "Accessability for the disabled, wheelchair users, people with manual disabilities and walking difficulties, people with reduce hearing and the deft are welcome." I am having problems walking and admit to being a little daft but I have excellent hearing.

Great recommendation for SuanLuang. I hope they respond to my email and are not booked.

Send me an email if you would like to meet.

I really appreciate your help.

SkyDancer,

This one, in Ban Krut, mentions that it is suitable for disabled

http://www.thailandbeach.com/accommodation.htm

SuanLuang I can personally recommend and I expect to be there mid January so I will look out for you.  You can sit on the beach and watch the full moon rise up.

A lovely spot.