Man City V Man U

joedee

Anyone know a good bar that will be open for the City v Utd game at 2am tuesday morning?

I don't really want to head down to Beach Road or Walking Street. I live on the

dark side and would prefer somewhere Nern plubwhan, Khonoi or Khotesloe...

Thanks..

We will see who is shitty at about 10pm GMT, Fergie never managed to payroll his favourite referee.

At 5/2 im still gonna have a tenner on United though, having said that Tevez and Aguero are on fire. Plus Balotelli waiting in the wings, i think the writings on the wall really.

If Shitty did win the game they will loose to Newcastle next week, so it will be game over!

United have been given the smallest number of away supporters tickets ever. (2000, but most have been given to corporate DHL) It must have something to do with Shitty being pissed off at the 70/30 split in TV revenues for the clubs for this game. Not owning your own house has something to do with it!

Its funny, know shitty supporters have been heard for years now they are all coming out of the woodwork!, (they are really man Utd haters) But never mind, with 20,000 empty seats, the city is yours....................

We will see who is shitty at about 10pm GMT, Fergie never managed to payroll his favourite referee.

At 5/2 im still gonna have a tenner on United though, having said that Tevez and Aguero are on fire. Plus Balotelli waiting in the wings, i think the writings on the wall really.

Yawn .... coffee1.gif

If Shitty did win the game they will loose to Newcastle next week, so it will be game over!

United have been given the smallest number of away supporters tickets ever. (2000, but most have been given to corporate DHL) It must have something to do with Shitty being pissed off at the 70/30 split in TV revenues for the clubs for this game. Not owning your own house has something to do with it!

Its funny, know shitty supporters have been heard for years now they are all coming out of the woodwork!, (they are really man Utd haters) But never mind, with 20,000 empty seats, the city is yours....................

What a cringesfest that was.

three things - Young - Valencia - Welbeck - <deleted> was AF thinking leaving it so late to bring them on, they should have started the 2nd half, first time I've ever criticised AF decisions but he was way off tonite - as soon as 1 nill down he should have brought on a goal scoring side - very poor