Brit Billionaire's Son Vanishes On Samui – Reward Offered

Great wealth cannot bring happiness. I hope the young man will be returned to his family in good health.

But wealth can motivate the authorities to do a diligent investigation into his disappearance.

"Great wealth cannot bring happiness." What a load of rubbish. It can and does. However, I agree with the rest of your statement.

Exactly. Whoever believes money can not bring happiness should give me all of theirs so I can prove them wrong, while proving the inverse is also true.

Hi. Been reading all this bull s... I personally know all parties concerned and Marcus was found safely on Sunday morning. His father is not a billionaire if he was he should have not left samui owing me 10,000 baht. He is a kind and worried father. The lady concerned is a very well educated young lady who works very hard at her business. I spent Friday and Sat with her and she was so worried about Marcus she never slept and was keeping his father in the UK up to date with all movements concerning Marcus. I can't believe how much s,,, is posted on here.

Wow! Another twist! So is not rich really Marcus' dad?

Edited by jamesbrock

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Been reading all this bull s... I personally know all parties concerned and Marcus was found safely on Sunday morning. His father is not a billionaire if he was he should have not left samui owing me 10,000 baht. He is a kind and worried father. The lady concerned is a very well educated young lady who works very hard at her business. I spent Friday and Sat with her and she was so worried about Marcus she never slept and was keeping his father in the UK up to date with all movements concerning Marcus. I can't believe how much s,,, is posted on here.

Man, let us have some fun, the life is most times serious enough! tongue.png

But, one more question.

Who mentioned that Billionaire rumor and started that BSing? Everything else is genuine as it seems!

How comes that Billionaire word in the story? Who brought that in?

Edited by ALFREDO

As one other person said..."A picture is worth a thousand words"! It is very clear that the girl "step mother to be" is barley holding back a smile? Has she been paid already or is she looking forward to the big pay day? It is very clear that this is a kidnapping...or are we all blind to the truth? Sad to say but the young man will most probably never be seen again...my heart goes out to him! His father and " step mother to be" should be hung from the highest tree!!! One for being stupid as hell...the other for being a heartless greedy piece of shit!!! BEWARE TO ALL FOREIGNERS IN THAILAND...YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE!!!

Man, let us have some fun, the life is most times serious enough! tongue.png

But, one more question.

Who mentioned that Billionaire rumor and started that BSing? Everything else is genuine as it seems!

How comes that Billionaire word in the story? Who brought that in?

Wow, this is better than Downton Abbey (apologies to non costume period drama fans, you don't know what you have been missing), all we now need is a dead Turkish diplomat, upstairs-downstairs hanky-panky, and a touch of Spanish Influenza.

Where are we now, 17500 views and counting. It's a present to TV that just goes on giving (perhaps it's too good to be true?)

• Like 1

That girls face is beatiful , and she looks intelligent too, lets hope her future husband will take good care of her.

Wow...put down the Chang and put your glasses on...duh...looks are deceiving...beauty in any color is only skin deep...Stupid is forever!!! she is a snake just like the rest of them

As one other person said..."A picture is worth a thousand words"! It is very clear that the girl "step mother to be" is barley holding back a smile? Has she been paid already or is she looking forward to the big pay day? It is very clear that this is a kidnapping...or are we all blind to the truth? Sad to say but the young man will most probably never be seen again...my heart goes out to him! His father and " step mother to be" should be hung from the highest tree!!! One for being stupid as hell...the other for being a heartless greedy piece of shit!!! BEWARE TO ALL FOREIGNERS IN THAILAND...YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE!!!

Ever bothered to read some updates through the thread before you make stupid posts?
  • Like 1

Ever bothered to read some updates through the thread before you make stupid posts?

Yes, you are right. I tried to delete the post after reading more. My mistake...sorry! After reading more i think the whole story is BS and we are all wasting our time!!!

TV.com as Rorschach test.

Amazing to me all 'round. The comments about her skin tone, not being "all that attractive", how she got "rich", comments on the age difference, comments on the son's medical condition are all even funnier than the original SNAFU article.

Which would really be great to find out how he got from being a painter to a "billionaire" computer businessman.

Truly, great fodder for a novel I think, but even better would be a clear exposition of the factual details.

Which unfortunately we're unlikely ever to see. 8-(

Amazing to me all 'round. The comments about her skin tone, not being "all that attractive", how she got "rich", comments on the age difference, comments on the son's medical condition are all even funnier than the original SNAFU article.

Which would really be great to find out how he got from being a painter to a "billionaire" computer businessman.

Truly, great fodder for a novel I think, but even better would be a clear exposition of the factual details.

never let "facts" stand in the way of a great story.

18,500 views and counting.

All we now need is that the father will be actually be captaining Titanic 2 on it's maiden voyage to New York, Marcus' middle name is Jack, and the long-suffering girlfriend owns a whopping sapphire accidentally uncovered by one of her father's cement trucks.

Stay tuned....

• Like 1

Great wealth cannot bring happiness. I hope the young man will be returned to his family in good health.

But wealth can motivate the authorities to do a diligent investigation into his disappearance.

"Great wealth cannot bring happiness." What a load of rubbish. It can and does. However, I agree with the rest of your statement.

you mean great "HAPPY ENDINGS!" :P

learn to take a joke m8 !!!!biggrin.png we all know what he means with it most of us are married to thais tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

Sorry, I don't think this is funny.

Maybe because your signature relates to you?("Pretty women are walking with gorillas down my street" is your sig...)

relax sparky,you'll live longer,and grow a sense of humour,

or has your Samui wife/GF beaten it out of you.

Edited by QualityTouristNumberOne
  • Like 1

The Internet is the best free entertainment there is. Where else can you sit in on the production of a live Jerry Springer episode and eavesdrop on the audience participation? Hell, you can even get a dig in here and there yourself if so inclined.

Yes, you are right. I tried to delete the post after reading more. My mistake...sorry! After reading more i think the whole story is BS and we are all wasting our time!!!

Behave yourself issandon. This is the Samui Forum. We don't put up with people spouting uninformed nonsense here you know.

If you don't behave we will send you off to Phuket!! wink.png

• Like 1

I have Epilepsy, although not inaccurate it's the first time I've seen a reporter insensitive enough to call it a brain disorder. For the record we're perfectly sane individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

It's not insensitivity - it's utter lack of education.

Remember this is a race of people who think fresh juice comes out of a newly-opened can and who put sticking plasters on their faces when they have toothache.

R

So why did you marry herlaugh.png

Excused me...but am I to understand that the lady in the picture is his ......future 'mother in law' ???

The rest of us should be sooo lucky !!

Edited by Rooo
Colour

I wonder who's next from the family to give some input here. The 24 year old bride to be Miss Frenchie the drug abusing motorcycle stealing son, or someone else who the billionaire owes money too.

Waiting for the Swedish father-in-law to chip in soon. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Payboy

Future step mother to be. Would I want someone with a brain dysfunction to marry my daughter? nah

I don't care how freakin' rich they are. Talk about priorities. ermm.gif

The missing boys father is the one due to marry the 23 year old Thai lass, who is allegedly as sane as you or I.

//edit/must type faster

He's not insane. He has a brain dysfuntion that requires medication. ie epilepsy. Did you read?

Future step mother to be. Would I want someone with a brain dysfunction to marry my daughter? nah

The missing boys father is the one due to marry the 23 year old Thai lass, who is allegedly as sane as you or I.

//edit/must type faster

He's not insane. He has a brain dysfuntion that requires medication. ie epilepsy. Did you read?

Of course I read, tell me where I said the boy was insane, I said the father was as sane as you or I, which is an entirely different kettle of fish altogether.

//edit/must type faster

Of course I read, tell me where I said the boy was insane, I said the father was as sane as you or I, which is an entirely different kettle of fish altogether.

My guess is they all might be insane like me for being stupid enough to read all this B/S.