Only In Thailand

lampard10

They erected a giant film screen outside the pub today as the yearly Xmas treat for the kids to watch a free film. What was the film? A little number called ' Dread' I think.Or something like that. Set on a space station on Mars, it was areal horror flick that had aliens eating people, limbs getting chopped off, throats slit blood and guts everywhere. The kids seemed to enjoy it. It goes in line with what I said about UBC in an earlier post, where they show something like ' Freddie v Jason at six oclock in the evening, and a film like 'The Sound of music' at 2 oclock in the morning.. Then they block out the cigarette that the guy who gets his head chopped off is smoking.

Screened a movie about zombies on a bus from Bkk, with small kids and families on it. Violence taken to the ultimate level. Quo Vadis?

Yet anything about something natural like sex is taboo. A very sick society we live in, worldwide mostly. How to respect such values? Really dunno.

Edited by OlRedEyes

i watched a thai movie on a bus to roiet once that had a lengthy scene of a farmer being noshed by a cow while he was tied to a post. it was one of the funniest things i've ever seen. the whole bus was in hysterics. if memory serves me correctly, he was also drugged and cra pped his pants. real family fare :o

They erected a giant film screen outside the pub today as the yearly Xmas treat for the kids to watch a free film. What was the film? A little number called ' Dread' I think.Or something like that. Set in a Soi in Surin near the bus station, it was a real horror flick that had falang eating people, limbs getting chopped off, throats slit blood and guts everywhere. The kids seemed to enjoy it. It goes in line with what I said about UBC in an earlier post, where they show something like ' Freddie v Jason at six oclock in the evening, and a film like 'The Sound of music' at 2 oclock in the morning.. Then they block out the cigarette that the guy who gets his head chopped off is smoking.

Are you sure it wasnt a repeat of the Xmas dinner you recently hosted Martin :D:D:D Great day mate by the way. Where are the pics :o

As if to prove me right, they have just started showing the late second film, now some of the kids have gone home frightened out of their wits. What is this horror follow up...........................................................'The Lion King' of course.

I sent Lampshade the scariest photo in the world recently. You know which on Lampy :o

Unfortunately my PC needed reformatting (I spend too much time in the former soviet bloc) and lost the pic.

C'mon man, post the worlds scariest pic...