Some Local Advice On Living In Pattaya For Like A Month Or 2

gravion

Hello boy and girls, i have been to pattaya quite a number of times, but never actually stayed there overnight, i stayed at hotels in laem etc...

My mission is to live close to ESIE and Amata nakorn IE, and only pattaya seems to offer reasonably priced 250cc+ bike hires. (500thb a day)

250cc+ is a must on those roads to ESIE. Hiring a cab would prolly cost around 1200THB one way to ESIE.

So i would like to know the actually atomoshphere in pattaya aprtemnets.... Im prolly looking in the range of 3500-7000thb top floor with good internet connection on a monthly contract basis.

But i have an image of pattay as short timers bring in their katoeys and having wild parties in the room, wild drinking parties in their rooms... (russians????) peeps breaking into ur rooom, getting beaten up for the way looking at them, in their way etc...

my valueable stuff are passport, 2 leather shoes, 1 leather bag, maybe a really old suit and a 3 yr old laptop though.... but its quite downing if they are mugged....

so anyone have had any bad experiences while their stay in pattaya?

also im not really keen on those tanned ladies/boys/grandmas on beach roads, and on walking street...

I would not really like to live at laem, sriracha, cuz its boring and zombified out there.... also i goota get to pattaya first to hire bikes to ESIE, etc...

but as far as i know, there aint good thai massage shops in pattaya????

thaz a necessity for me too

any info will be swelly........thanks brothers and sisters

@gravion,

Its just non-stop orgies 24/7/365.

Near-naked women overhanging balconies as falangs roger them from behind in full view.

Squeals of delight from every hotel room window.

Men being quasi-raped in just about every bar and disco.

Falang corpses in the streets, plucked clean of wallets, watches, I-Pods etc.

Muggers waving pistols around and stopping falangs in their tracks to shake them down.

Cops fining falangs for wearing the wrong colour socks on Wednesday.

Spiked drinks in every bar.

Girls eating bugs.

Its a hellhole.

But lots of guys enjoy it, you will too. 555

Edited by johnnyk
  • Like 2

wow sounds like a wild new experiences for me.... im in da game bra....

im worried...if theres dude on street trying to mug me with their knives and guns, but what if i only carry like 20 baht.... will they blast me???

man... this sounds like back in the hood with gangsters marking their territories doing drugs and shiz, and blasting their favourite coyote tracks full bass late till dawn....

and seems theres many farang/thai druggies as well?? oh shit, i know them be mellow and soft at heart, but i dont wanna be near shooting crossover.... or smelling weeds from their room all day looong...........................

i dun wanna live at bkk, i had enough of that shiz

Pattaya can be a difficult place to live if you do not have your head screwed on straight as if offers many temptations and distractions to the weak willed.

From you previous posts about suffering from depression along with your struggle to find a job which I assume is still an issue since you mention two industrial estates, are you sure that Pattaya is the right place for you to be???

Im prolly looking in the range of 3500-7000thb top floor with good internet connection on a monthly contract basis.

But i have an image of pattay as short timers bring in their katoeys and having wild parties in the room, wild drinking parties in their rooms... (russians????) peeps breaking into ur rooom, getting beaten up for the way looking at them, in their way etc...

For 3500B/month you will be in an absolute dive with all those things and more, and in an unpopular area, but you will never see me there!

For 7K you are just about getting into the realm of something decent, but it will probably be in an older building and quite small. It's also unlikely to be in a very nice area, though you may be lucky if you devote some effort to your search.

For 10K you should be able to find something nice.

For 12-15K you can find something nice via one of the glossy estate agents.

@gravion,

Its just non-stop orgies 24/7/365.

Near-naked women overhanging balconies as falangs roger them from behind in full view.

Squeals of delight from every hotel room window.

Men being quasi-raped in just about every bar and disco.

Falang corpses in the streets, plucked clean of wallets, watches, I-Pods etc.

Muggers waving pistols around and stopping falangs in their tracks to shake them down.

Cops fining falangs for wearing the wrong colour socks on Wednesday.

Spiked drinks in every bar.

Girls eating bugs.

Its a hellhole.

But lots of guys enjoy it, you will too. 555

Great riposte and wasted on this troll clap2.gif