Laundry Near To Condochain ?

SamSipEt

Sorry, no help then. I lived at the Cha am building for a couple of years,

Thanks for the thought.

I enjoy Hua Hin but I am tempted to give Cha am a go so a couple of questions if I may...How did you like the Cha am building? I guess ok or you would not have stayed there for a couple of years. Would you recommend it for a couple of months stay and any idea what the current rent is for a unit?

I had 2 different 1 room units .. second was better. That was 2+ years ago Bt 6,500 - 7,500. The place was in a continual state of refurbishing so it got noisy at times. Lots of students from Webster.

Place has pretty good management .

Food service in the area is limited. Better have good transportation.

Easy to go have a look .. just south of the HH airport.

On the plus side, tennis, 2 pools and right on the beach.

I had 2 different 1 room units .. second was better. That was 2+ years ago Bt 6,500 - 7,500. The place was in a continual state of refurbishing so it got noisy at times. Lots of students from Webster.

Place has pretty good management .

Food service in the area is limited. Better have good transportation.

Easy to go have a look .. just south of the HH airport.

On the plus side, tennis, 2 pools and right on the beach.

Do you have a motorbike? When I lived at Condo Chain HH in 2010 I settled on a laundry up Soi 94, turn left after the railroad tracks and it's about 50m ahead on your right. I live on Soi 94 and still use them. A couple laundries have opened on Soi 94 between Petchkasem and the RR track but have never tried them.

Do you have a motorbike? When I lived at Condo Chain HH in 2010 I settled on a laundry up Soi 94, turn left after the railroad tracks and it's about 50m ahead on your right. I live on Soi 94 and still use them. A couple laundries have opened on Soi 94 between Petchkasem and the RR track but have never tried them.

About the condochain in cha-am, I also lived there for some time, and are frequently there still. Studios are still around 6.500 - 8.000, but for that price you can also rent one of the small houses in front of the condo, from 6.500 - 7.500, and of cause 10.000+ for the bigger houses. They also rent these out daily to monthly and 99% of then are furnished.

For the laundry there is one right next to the Rich hotel, so it's a 5 min walk from the beach to get there. There are two restaurants Tik's Place and Lilawadee, that serves food from morning (Tik's place) and has Thai, European, Japanese food. Tik's place also rents out motorcycles, if that should be needed.