Ubc - Premium Package

samran

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing as me. I signed up to the UBC gold package (1500Baht/Month) a couple of months ago. All of a sudden though, I notice I now have access to the premuim package with all the 'good channels', which I have never requested, but don't mind having, especially if I am not paying for it :o

Am just wondering if this is some sort of mistake on UBC's behalf, or if they are giving it away for free for a month??

Just checked.

Also got the "Good channels", been a subsciber for a long time now, so not an introductory offer..

Maybe UBC's Happy X-Mas to everyone  :o

Thanks for the Head's Up

Probably a good way to tease us into upgrading then. Give it to us for a month and then take it away from us....ah c'est la vie I guess.

I noticed it a couple of nights ago. I'm pretty new to UBC but had sussed that, above BBC, there were only a couple of French channels then all blocked.

Then, fiddling with the remote, ended up at the high end of channel numbers and realised that I was watching some good stuff.

Probably pull the plug after New Year!

Edited by Welshman

Hmmmmmmm I also have the Premium Channel and am also watching the "good stuff" only difference is I AM PAYING FOR IT and always have done since it was available. Not happy about this  :o

It will only be a promotion thing to get the rest of us hooked.I don't think that you getting angry will help. :D

It is a Xmas promotion until the 31st of December and its supposedly a gift to us all. But why oh why are these extra channels worth 500 bht more per month, it should all be included in the Gold package.

I keep on hearing rumours that certain cards are available in Pantip for a price.... I had one in the UK and it worked a treat, would love to get hold of one here

JAF