Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

I did some internet research and found some interesting information on a german expat website http://www.chookdee.....php?f=1&t=1589.

1. The guy is no skinhead. He wore his hair long at the time of the murder and shaved it off while he was on the run to change his appearance. Can be seen clearly by the lack of sun tan.

2. The guy has a background as a pimp ("milieu"), which coincides with my first impression - black shirt with open collar, hairstyle, earrings, moustache and all-year artificial sun tan.

3. Apart from the THB 60.000 he supported his GF with THB 5000 a week.

4. He had mentioned in conversation with other german expats that he was a nice guy but would go berserk if someone tried to cheat him. Then he would use the "equipment" he always carried with him.

5. He not only stabbed his GF but also punched another woman who tried to interfere.

6. He abandoned his car when it ran out of fuel - doesn't look like a planned escape attempt but more like a headless panic..

After creating the image of being a "tough guy" and sticking with it to the horrific end, he is now completely shattered and full of remorse - at least this is what someone who visited him in prison says.

Thanks for sharing. I'd be curious to know if he even relates to Nazi beliefs.

I thought it was kind of obvious he wasn't a skin head and simply shaved his head when he went on the run. I completely wrote off any Nazi tie due to his shaved head but then saw the report of the Nazi earring. However, I certainly am not going to judge somebody because of a piece of jewelry or jump to a conclusion of their belief system, especially given the symbol doesn't mean the same thing here as it does in Germany. For all we know he was given it as a gift by his girlfriend or was hers and was wearing it because it was hers or that he simply wore it because it is something he can't do in Germany and he is somebody who finds banning symbols or assigning them power is idiotic. The only thing I know about this guy for sure is he is German and he murdered a girl.

Not that it has any bearing on this murder but be cool if you could ask this on the forum you visited or PM me the site address and I will.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's somewhat of a confused Nazi to have an Asian girlfriend. He must have been off the day they did "white supremacy" at school.

The pic of him yesterday was a guy with hair. Is this an attempt at an image change or is this guy a genuine skinhead?

Perhaps he would not be outdone by the Thai school Nazi fashion day (remember thatone?)

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

I think the 1st pic may have been a pic the girl had in her place

They do actually look to be the same guy + some fat & minus some hair....can't hide that nose though

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

If it's the same guy, he went through quite a change. Even the ears don't look the same, and ears don't change, unless your a boxer like Mike Tyson or Evander Hollyfield.

he looks pale, must have put on some whitening-creme. Bet he is going to be someones boyfriend and protector in the "monkey-house. laugh.pnglaugh.png

When I caught my Thai wife banging away with a Thai man in my house.... on my bed...... (my 2 year old son sitting outside the bedroom door)..... the police said I should have killed them both... and I would not have been charged.... I didn't kill either of them ... so I wonder if they look at crimes of passion in a different way in Thailand?

I still have my son with me he is now 11 and a fantastic new Thai mum for him since.

His rotten (genetic) mum is selling her arse to any one that wants to pay for it....

The rotten ones are rotten to the core but the good girls are the best !

A good possibility and most likely, that I would have checked the police men words for truth fullness!whistling.gif

Lucky (maybe for me), I found out of happenings of above kind in "Resorts" of my GF with a Thai Policeman after the sessions-relationship had ended already!wink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

I'm sure he must have a criminal record in his home country .

People with a criminal past should be stopped at the border , never allowed to enter.

What self respecting Nazi would have a non-Aryan girlfriend?

I see many who have Nazi ideas in Thailand and Cambodia who not care to have Asia GF, make Sex with Asian women.

Even Hitler made a pact with Japan, short before WW2, did not care at all!

And helped Japan in declaring war on USA after Pearl Harbor.

His last downfall!

Please change your medication immediately..........coffee1.gif

What is wrong in my posting? PM also ok.

I like to learn from different opinions, mostly -How wrong they are!-tongue.png

-Hitler- the Nr.1 Nazi went in bed with the Asians-Japanese and he was very fast to declare war against the US after Pearl H.

Broke his neck even faster.

Right!

"I see many who have Nazi ideas in Thailand and Cambodia who not care to have Asia GF, make Sex with Asian women."

Right to! I see, I meet. I met.

You disagree!

You Nazi and disguising as -No Nazi- and know so exactly what you writing about?

Anyway, -Change your medication, stop smoking the wrong things and stop sniffing whatever you sniff!wink.png

And refrain from your needless one and two liners! coffee1.gif

PS You German as you point out in another Posting and do not know your history, sad!

I am Austrian and probably older than you, learned my lesson!

Edited by ALFREDO

What do his neo nazi pals in Germany think of him living with a non Arian?? Actually a dark skinned person??

No problem! You see that to narrow minded! What do you think the Right wings are doing here?

Only turn their thumbs?rolleyes.gif

What self respecting Nazi would have a non-Aryan girlfriend?

Maybe these few lines from Hitler's "Political Testament" (courtesy wikipedia) will clarify the issue. He specifically mentions China and Japan, but you surely could include Siam (Thailand).

Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

Back to the topic.

There is no evidence that this guy was an outspoken "skinhead" or nazi. He shaved his head only after the murder in an attempt to change his appearance. In german expat forums he is described as a nice guy (with a past? career in the red light business) however with a short fuze.

• Like 1

The arian race thing, do google Meyers ethnographic chart from the 1800's, it might surprise you that India and if I remember correctly parts of Persia were included. Just a quick note on the skin color thingy.

As for the incident itself, nothing new here. Only one thing left me wondering, according to the news none of the 17 wounds were inflicted in places that would cause instant death, but rather on the extremeties. Could just be the reporting, or the poor women bled to death without anyone trying to stem the blood loss. In any case, tragic.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

As for the incident itself, nothing new here. Only one thing left me wondering, according to the news none of the 17 wounds were inflicted in places that would cause instant death, but rather on the extremeties. Could just be the reporting, or the poor women bled to death without anyone trying to stem the blood loss. In any case, tragic.

I was curious about the location of wounds too. However, I wouldn't read into it too much. It isn't all that clear if the 17 wounds are stabs or cuts. The arm cuts could be anything from defensive cuts to punctures that cause her to bleed out. However, my guess is the cause of death was likely the numerous wounds to the head given the photo that shows a pool of blood around her head and little in comparison near her arms. And not to get too morbid here but it doesn't look like enough blood on the floor for her to have died from bleeding out.

It is common in these types of cases to go for any area that would disfigure the person because it is a very personal and raged filled attack. So, going for the face and inflicting as much pain as possible is sadly common in these situations.

At the scene of the crime the police found the corpse of Mrs. Jantree Miller age 34, lying on the floor in a pool of blood near the computer table. Mrs Jantree had 7 stab wounds on the left arm, 4 wounds on the right arm, 4 wounds on the forehead and 2 on the cheek. Totally 17 wounds.

RIP, my thoughts go out to this poor women and her family.

Edited by Nisa

Why the hell are people going on and on about Nazi and White Power crap when it has absolutely nothing to do with his murder and the only thing to indicate this guy may have had these kinds of views was an earring whose origin and meaning to this guy we know nothing about.

He killed this women out of jealousy plain and simple. Regretfully many people are killed around the globe at the hands of obsessively controlling people for this reason.

While wanting to know more about the accused and victim, this is NOT about money, not about Nazis, not about her possibly seeing somebody else, not about Facebook, not about a type of bar or internet cafe, her friends, her past relationships, her house... this is about a guy who murdered his girlfriend because HE has serious control and rage issues.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

I was curious about the location of wounds too. However, I wouldn't read into it too much. It isn't all that clear if the 17 wounds are stabs or cuts. The arm cuts could be anything from defensive cuts to punctures that cause her to bleed out. However, my guess is the cause of death was likely the numerous wounds to the head given the photo that shows a pool of blood around her head and little in comparison near her arms. And not to get too morbid here but it doesn't look like enough blood on the floor for her to have died from bleeding out.

It is common in these types of cases to go for any area that would disfigure the person because it is a very personal and raged filled attack. So, going for the face and inflicting as much pain as possible is sadly common in these situations.

At the scene of the crime the police found the corpse of Mrs. Jantree Miller age 34, lying on the floor in a pool of blood near the computer table. Mrs Jantree had 7 stab wounds on the left arm, 4 wounds on the right arm, 4 wounds on the forehead and 2 on the cheek. Totally 17 wounds.

The (blurred) picture in the link tells me one thing: Apparently nobody had tried to administer first aid, she was left lying where she fell. If she had fainted from shock or blood loss in that position, her tongue would have slipped back and sealed her airways - with fatal outcome.

The (blurred) picture in the link tells me one thing: Apparently nobody had tried to administer first aid, she was left lying where she fell. If she had fainted from shock or blood loss in that position, her tongue would have slipped back and sealed her airways - with fatal outcome.

Actually given the blood surrounding her and under the chair and what is possibly a towel on the floor, it is likely people did try to tend to her but then again, we don't know how quickly she died and if there was anything anyone could do. But extremely sad and bizarre assumption to suggest nobody would want to try to help, if they could, a dying person all because of a blurred picture ... especially given the report that at least one person there tried to stop the attack.

Edited by Nisa

i said the same the first photo looks different to the this one.but what do i know

When you think about a crime scene like this.....

The first photo if not taken by a security camera is probably not a current pic.

Probably a photo the girl had in her wallet or apartment etc.

Nice touch the Swaztica earring obviously an idiot to wear an earring like that and be German at the same time

DK

He is calling on his Nazi bretheren to lend their helpful worldwide network of support, which Thai nationals seem to eagerlly embrace (their "masters"). See all the Thaivisa articles on how Thai people salute Hitler and parade in Nazi uniforms. He i s proclaiming what the Greeks have already openly acknowledged, that Nazism is a dominant force waiting to spring up, and it is here enforce in Thailand. This man is just openly declairing his affiliation and his "right" to suppress minorities (killing them, etc).

Good posting this picture as it confirms that the suntanned guy in the initial picture is indeed the same guy in the arrest picture.

People make bad judgement calls all the time and this murder is simply the end result of bad calls by both the victim and the perpetrator.

After all the off topic debate about symbolism, white supremacy, the perception by some of the inherent deceit of Isaan women and whether the Thai police or the cellphone company nabbed this guy, I think this thread can take a sabbatical.

Why the hell are people going on and on about Nazi and White Power crap when it has absolutely nothing to do with his murder and the only thing to indicate this guy may have had these kinds of views was an earring whose origin and meaning to this guy we know nothing about.

He killed this women out of jealousy plain and simple. Regretfully many people are killed around the globe at the hands of obsessively controlling people for this reason.

While wanting to know more about the accused and victim, this is NOT about money, not about Nazis, not about her possibly seeing somebody else, not about Facebook, not about a type of bar or internet cafe, her friends, her past relationships, her house... this is about a guy who murdered his girlfriend because HE has serious control and rage issues.

If this German is wearing an earing with a swastika, then obviously he has other motives than mere jealousy compelling him to commit violence against a minority race, even if it is a sublte motivation it is there. Since you probably have not lived in Germany (and I have and I speak German) you may not understand that given the same situation with a German girl in Germany, it is probable that this same man would not commit the same crime, or even harm a German or "Aryian" woman.

If this German is wearing an earing with a swastika, then obviously he has other motives than mere jealousy compelling him to commit violence against a minority race, even if it is a sublte motivation it is there. Since you probably have not lived in Germany (and I have and I speak German) you may not understand that given the same situation with a German girl in Germany, it is probable that this same man would not commit the same crime, or even harm a German or "Aryian" woman.

Please, please stop now and engage the brain!!!!

• Like 1

Nice touch the Swaztica earring obviously an idiot to wear an earring like that and be German at the same time

DK

He is calling on his Nazi bretheren to lend their helpful worldwide network of support, which Thai nationals seem to eagerlly embrace (their "masters"). See all the Thaivisa articles on how Thai people salute Hitler and parade in Nazi uniforms. He i s proclaiming what the Greeks have already openly acknowledged, that Nazism is a dominant force waiting to spring up, and it is here enforce in Thailand. This man is just openly declairing his affiliation and his "right" to suppress minorities (killing them, etc).

Bit of a stretch, no?

Bullshit... it's the liberty and surroundings of the country he is in, that allows him the stupidity that he did, Thailand bestows on lesser men,the feeling that they are more than they really are, this is why so much idiot things happen here....Nazi?, get a life,this guy wouldn't even come close to being a real Nazi in the fuhrers army.... giggle.gif