Thailand Needs Cricket

Actually tutsi disapoints me.....some of those soCal chicks are nice eye candy...not nice to think they have balls.

harry, I have been told, not to think. sorrysad.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So she is a one of them is she sad.png

Hey medicine man, this cricket 's affecting me eyes. Can't see a thing in that picture.

Maybe concentrating to much trying to keep me eye on the ball.

Blimey Charlie, yah got that set of specs to me pronto.

Can't complain about the service.

We do not have to relegate you to be an umpire. Had to make sure you see well.

We will have to make thorough checks when we test them as cheerleaders.

Yeah, well you will have to handle that, as I will have both hands full with my coffee in one and yours in the other.

Actually tutsi disapoints me.....some of those soCal chicks are nice eye candy...not nice to think they have balls.

harry, I have been told, not to think. sorrysad.png

So have I but she thinks we are talking about cricket.

Hey medicine man, this cricket 's affecting me eyes. Can't see a thing in that picture.

Maybe concentrating to much trying to keep me eye on the ball.

Blimey Charlie, yah got that set of specs to me pronto.

Can't complain about the service.

We do not have to relegate you to be an umpire. Had to make sure you see well.

So long as it's only seeing. Anything else might be the death of me...you know what I mean.....wink.png

Talking about cricket we have at least one thai fan. Was looking at one of those clips this morning and my wife said..."What is that game...I like it not like football. I like to watch it on TV"

Actually, we have two, then. My wife reads this topic and asks me a never ending number of questions, re cricket, so I give her my expert advicebiggrin.png re our noble game......clap2.gif

nah...the point is that ye need balls to be a surfer in soCal so not a desireable tourist destination...try Saraburi instead...

well...you don't see many chick surfers but they can handle the waves as well as anyone but things can become violent out in the line up and one is hesistant to punch a chick in the mouth...

how would they handle a chick out on the crease?...the stinkin' conservative muslims would walk off the pitch...

where I lived in Venice Beach in LA I saw a 5'6" chick hold her own against black guys a foot taller than her on the basketball court and she was admirable...she had 'more balls' than I did...

don't put down the chicks as they are capable...

nah...the point is that ye need balls to be a surfer in soCal so not a desireable tourist destination...try Saraburi instead...

well...you don't see many chick surfers but they can handle the waves as well as anyone but things can become violent out in the line up and one is hesistant to punch a chick in the mouth...

how would they handle a chick out on the crease?...the stinkin' conservative muslims would walk off the pitch...

where I lived in Venice Beach in LA I saw a 5'6" chick hold her own against black guys a foot taller than her on the basketball court and she was admirable...she had 'more balls' than I did...

don't put down the chicks as they are capable...

I didn't know that you knew my wife.....ermm.gif

The problem explaining to the wife is, not the cricket,but the other things that get thrown in.

Coffee?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Your on the ball, there, Boss........actually, it's not the one but, the several.

Edited by kevjohn

Talking about cricket we have at least one thai fan. Was looking at one of those clips this morning and my wife said..."What is that game...I like it not like football. I like to watch it on TV"

TV = television or ThaiVisa?

TV = television or ThaiVisa?

True Visions

If, it's not the first, then it is one of the others two. Which ever one of the others two, it is, then the other one is the one, that it is, not.

Edited by kevjohn

Three way choice...if it was not Thailand we could play the shell and pea game.

Yeah, I'd be OK with that now that I have me eye sight, fixed. Can keep me eye on the pea.

Edited by kevjohn

Yeah, I'd be OK with that now that I have me eye sight, fixed. Can keep me I on the pea.

That's good....the wife will be happy you aren't making a mess on the floor any more.

Yeah, I'd be OK with that now that I have me eye sight, fixed. Can keep me I on the pea.

That's good....the wife will be happy you aren't making a mess on the floor any more.

Never had to worry about that....clap2.gif

She loves so much that see cleans up for me......sad.png What a wonderful woman.....thumbsup.gif The ingredients of a good wife.....clap2.gif

Talking of stands what kind should we encourage them to build here.....the traditional

I'd go for building a mound around the field, say, 3m high. Don't need seats as the Thais can squat for hours on end.

Sit them on the mounds so the spectators at the back can see over the people in front and bob's your uncle.thumbsup.gif

The beauty of this type of stand is the machinery is all ready available.

They can fit, building the cricket stands, in between jobs on the flood mitigation work.

True

but that way we will not sell much somtum from the concessions as they will bring their own and make a picnic of it.

Just ban all BYO food and drinks, except coffee. That way, they will have to buy somtum.

Well all the water they thow during Songran must go somewhere.

The cricket fields can double as swimming pools. That way ,the team, has an income all year.

Great idea

The cheerleaders can perform their Synchronised Swimming routines.

any ideas on Swimming uniform?

Well all the water they thow during Songran must go somewhere.

The cricket fields can double as swimming pools. That way ,the team, has an income all year.

Great idea

The cheerleaders can perform their Synchronised Swimming routines.

any ideas on Swimming uniform?

Plenty of ideas but doubt I could put them here..........but then again, maybe a one piece could be a good idea.