Birth Control For Men. Nsv? Pill? Injection?

McGee

Having received our latest baby we decide enough is enough.

Since my Wife is for my Opinion to young for a Vasectomy i think it's my Job now.

Anyone in the same Situation? Please give me some advice

I just saw a TV show saying that a birth control pill for men has been developed, but the cost to bring it to market is too high and companies will have to wait too long to get the return on their investment. We will never get to see it available.

Lots of TV members have had vasectomies. It is a very common means of family planning in Thailand. All the hospitals do it. Also some clinics.

Yep. No big problem and it has its advantages when the wife changes her mind and wants one more.

Getting a Baby after a Vasectomie ??

Edited by McGee

Lots of TV members have had vasectomies. It is a very common means of family planning in Thailand. All the hospitals do it. Also some clinics.

But no longer advised by many doctors due to the serious long-term side effects.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Was thinking of a vasectomie my self, can it be reversed ?

Can I return to work the next day?

Maybe a dumb question but does it change anything besides getting a women pregnant?

Maybe a dumb question but does it change anything besides getting a women pregnant?

Most modern research seems to hypothesize 10% of men who have vasectomies become completely impotent.

The remaining 90% may suffer reduced sexual drive up to 50%.

Then there are the surveys suggesting increased risk of prostate cancer, immune problems (due to sperm leaking into the bloodstream) and hard nodules in the testes.

Personally, I wouldn't chance it, but I can see how a woman would be OK with it.

(I rate it in the same league as breast implants, long term effects glossed over on what is essentially an unnecessarily surgical procedure)

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Also just so its known, its an extremely rare but it is still posible to impregnate a woman post vasectomy. Look into the risks but be aware, no matter what there is always a chance.

Most modern research seems to hypothesize 10% of men who have vasectomies become completely impotent.

The remaining 90% may suffer reduced sexual drive up to 50%.

Then there are the surveys suggesting increased risk of prostate cancer, immune problems (due to sperm leaking into the bloodstream) and hard nodules in the testes.

Personally, I wouldn't chance it, but I can see how a woman would be OK with it.

(I rate it in the same league as breast implants, long term effects glossed over on what is essentially an unnecessarily surgical procedure)

Thanks Tommo good info will wait now

Don't get the snip. I'll probably be flamed for writing this but a woman I have long considered to be a friend just posted about her 'gig' on her facebook page - writing in Thai so that her older husband can't read it. It's disappointing; she's totally set up; two houses, cars and even monthly payments to her mother and she still screws around behind her husband's back. People can't hide their true nature on facebook, I guess. It was an unsettling reminder that unprotected sex never stops being risky....