Three Colombians Arrested In 20 Million Baht Bangkok, Phuket And Pattaya Burglary Case

Rimmer

Three Colombians arrested in 20 Million Baht Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya burglary case

17_05_55_1_4.jpg

PATTAYA:--Three Colombian men accused of multiple burglaries in villages around Bangkok have been arrested.

Police Lieutenant General Panya, Region 2 Police Commissioner held a press conference at Chonburi Provincial Police Headquarters to announce the arrests of Mr. William David Corredor Fuentes aged 23, Mr. Brayan Omar Corredor Fuentes aged 21 and Mr. Wilson Ricardo Ramos Samaca aged 36. They were arrested in Phuket and taken back to Pattaya where they were believed to be storing stolen items which they would then send on to colleagues in Colombia.

The stolen items include Gold bars and luxury Wrist Watches as the suspects were believed to target houses in high-end estates in Bangkok. A broken safe which is believed to have been taken from a house down to Pattaya and forced open there was also recovered by Police.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...-burglary-case/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-17

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

30 years ago, my older bro got popped in Colombia for trying to smuggle out emeralds. He said he was detained in a dirt hole in the ground with a metal grid over top. He had no contact with US embassy or family, and his only friend in Colombia at the time was a 15 yr old puta. She helped him get the bribe needed to get out, and wound up being his bride. Bribe for bride. Then he went on to smuggle low quality coke to Seattle, but that's another string of stories.

• Like 2

30 years ago, my older bro got popped in Colombia for trying to smuggle out emeralds. He said he was detained in a dirt hole in the ground with a metal grid over top. He had no contact with US embassy or family, and his only friend in Colombia at the time was a 15 yr old puta. She helped him get the bribe needed to get out, and wound up being his bride. Bribe for bride. Then he went on to smuggle low quality coke to Seattle, but that's another string of stories.

i hope he wasn't smuggling his coke from columbia, or else he must have been getting screwed.

either that or he was doing the screwing and the person buying low quality coke from columbia was unbelievably stupid.

somewhere along the chain there is a real dumbass in that story.

Edited by nurofiend

Was there a tip off? It would be interesting to know more about the astuteness and cleverness of the police that broke the case. They are to be commended. Curious to see if there will be any follow up coverage on the fair trial that it is certain the Colombians will get. Come to think of it, there never is any coverage of any major trials.

i hope he wasn't smuggling his coke from columbia, or else he must have been getting screwed.

either that or he was doing the screwing and the person buying low quality coke from columbia was unbelievably stupid.

Yeah, the guy who can't spell Colombia.

• Like 1

Columbian prisons aren't hell-holey enough?

Pretty dam_n abysmal. Mid seventies I went to pick up some furniture at a prison outside of Tunja in Boyaca with MIL that she had ordered. Pretty good stuff for a really rotten wood shop. From what I could see sleeping on a dirt floor adobe hut would be cleaner than the good part of the prison. Colombia has some wonderful people but the dregs of society also live there, and the folks I saw inside were the dregs of the dregs. Only time I was apprehensive in Colombia. other than being robbed by some police in downtown Bogota. People for a good portion of the population are good but a good portion are thieves at best and worse from that point on. It's really one of my favorite places but it has many drawbacks. But the beer ain't bad, the foods great and diverse not spicy and the women can be devastatingly beautiful or plain but all come with a Mt. Etna temper

I knew a guy that did that. Smuggled coke from South America. He got caught! He was lucky! The judge that gave him a light sentence was a friend of the family. He was sentenced to 3 years and got out in 1 year. He could have gotten 10 years!

Edited by radiochaser

Yeah, the guy who can't spell Colombia.

oh lol! what a mistake to make

sadcase