Danish And Thai Police Chasing Hells Angels And Bandidos

webfact

So Pattaya is not a part of Thailand any more ??? "According to the Danish paper, the Danish bikers are mostly operating in Thailand and Pattaya".guitar.gif

Well Pattaya does not actually represent the real image of Thailand so I guess they could be forgiven. Pattaya is worlds apart from the real Thailand.

Ya, I'm going to Australia and Kings Cross. cheesy.gif

The Cross is no match for Pattaya....its like prep for sleeze school.

• Like 1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai mafia, Russian mafia, Danish bikers.......who's next?

The Devil himself I would think.

Ah, the sheer naivety of the contributors to this forum. Don't you think the devil has been here all along.

Ah, the sheer naivety of the contributors to this forum. Don't you think the devil has been here all along.

nope....he flew the coop a few years ago to dubai
  • Like 1

These oldie wannabe "bikers" look so pathetic...

They spend so much time and money, buying stupid Harley bikes (just too much glossy metal, weight and noise and neither comfort nor speed), making ridiculous tattoos, wearing funny cloths...

AND ALL THIS JUST TO SHOW AND PROVE TO PEOPLE AROUND HOW STRONG, COOL, AND MATURE THEY ARE!

for so called bikers "to seem" is more important than "to be"

Every time I see these pathetic oldsters in PTY I feel sorry for them... sorry that they lived there long life and didn't realize that really mature humans don't need and don't want to prove anything to anybody...

And for those of them dared for heavy crimes - thai jail or death penalty (by a court sentense) would be the cure. Canine death for a dog..

in Russian there is paraphrase: "40 years old, but no brain yet"...

somebody can't get it even in his 60's...

• Like 1

Probably leaked more oil and pulled more chicks.

Sorry....but before I wrote this reply your photo would not show....but then it did...and ....cheesy.gif

Do you have a photo of your dad's horse?

You let your girlfriends pick your bike for you?

BTW What was the world's fastest production motorcycle of the time is still going strong after nearly 40 years of hard work.

I realise that picture would look strange to a Hardley rider, so I have another you might find more familiar.

4img-1289408072.jpg

That pic looks much better.... cheesy.gif .....not.......although I think it would look impressive parked outside a sheltered workshop.

Yes I do have a pic of my dads horse, also my Mums and my grandfathers.....

Its the view you would normally get, if you didn't blink. If you did, it would be gone.

What is it with you and overweight, underpowered, lumbering vehicles? On another thread you were recommending a humvee. are you an ex-truck driver? Must be a Yank thing I guess.

• Like 1

They're organized crime syndicates, pure and simple. It's really not about bikes.

Radiochaser, your posts were interesting to read. I used to ride Tejas back in the Seventies, and sometimes ran across Bandido runs. But if I ever saw them parked anywhere, I sure didn't stop - even tho they were often seen fixing their ratbikes at the roadside, and back then the Code was that one always stopped to help a fellow biker in need. They were not to be messed with.

The Bandidos were running drugs and were dangerous back then - no reason to think they've changed or that their global expansion is based on the love of being in the wind.

• Like 2

I wonder how many foreigners have commited transgressions, or asians, police, mafia, governments etc etc, why do you have to hang shit on bikers, because they have balls?? no different to most older generations who we may be direct descendants of, most of these people grew up hard and tough and did what they had to do, when was the last time you have been affected by bikers??? now lets compare that to when was the last time you were affected by the powers of the countries??? Bikers dont go around killing some poor grandma for her pension, or go on a civilian shooting spree. I have been in thailand for 8 months and never heard of bikies bar brawling, different story with "civilians" getting full of piss and bad manners, many I have seen here performing like a circus act.

In short, I would trust a biker as a friend than most "civilians"

Interesting, using bikers & bikies in the same post. Somehow bikies does not have the same edge as bikers. imo.

Maybe a bikey is a motorcycle riding gipsy.

I wonder how many foreigners have commited transgressions, or asians, police, mafia, governments etc etc, why do you have to hang shit on bikers, because they have balls?? no different to most older generations who we may be direct descendants of, most of these people grew up hard and tough and did what they had to do, when was the last time you have been affected by bikers??? now lets compare that to when was the last time you were affected by the powers of the countries??? Bikers dont go around killing some poor grandma for her pension, or go on a civilian shooting spree. I have been in thailand for 8 months and never heard of bikies bar brawling, different story with "civilians" getting full of piss and bad manners, many I have seen here performing like a circus act.

Guess you have never heard of the Fathers Day Massacre in Milperra or the current wars across Australia where inocent Australians (grandmothers doing thier shopping} are being shot.

Guess you have never heard of the Fathers Day Massacre in Milperra or the current wars across Australia where inocent Australians (grandmothers doing thier shopping} are being shot.

There was a T-shirt sold with Milperra Swap Meet (or similar) with 3 or 4 holes burnt in it, surrounded by red dye. I was planning to attend but took an o/t shift instead. From memory a young girl was the only non-bikie death, Bandidos for sure, not sure about grandmothers unless they were buying bike parts.

There was a T-shirt sold with Milperra Swap Meet (or similar) with 3 or 4 holes burnt in it, surrounded by red dye. I was planning to attend but took an o/t shift instead. From memory a young girl was the only non-bikie death, Bandidos for sure, not sure about grandmothers unless they were buying bike parts.

14 year old girl (innocent party) , 7 bikies killed and 30 people wounded. Now you have the bikie wars in Qld, S.A and NSW, shootings and the like. The grandmother was in a gold coast shopping centre a few weeks back when she was shot.

14 year old girl (innocent party) , 7 bikies killed and 30 people wounded. Now you have the bikie wars in Qld, S.A and NSW, shootings and the like. The grandmother was in a gold coast shopping centre a few weeks back when she was shot.

The thing I remember most about the incident was being asked by an elderly friend of Mum, if I, or my mates, were involved. Our group were all reasonably respectable, employed - a couple owned their own businesses. That sort of crap sticks to everyone who rides a bike because most people can't see the difference.

The thing I remember most about the incident was being asked by an elderly friend of Mum, if I, or my mates, were involved. Our group were all reasonably respectable, employed - a couple owned their own businesses. That sort of crap sticks to everyone who rides a bike because most people can't see the difference.

Mick, with a bike like yours I doubt you were ever accused of bad assing anyone....except maybe some old lollypop ladies on zebra crossings

Mick, with a bike like yours I doubt you were ever accused of bad assing anyone....except maybe some old lollypop ladies on zebra crossings

Actually, I used to regularly refuse to pay speeding fines, and used the existing system of the time to serve a few days in prison or police cells instead. I never had any aspirations to be a bad-ass, the operative word being "ASS"

BTW speeding fines are when you exceed the posted speed limit on your bike. Not sure if you would know the concept.

Actually, I used to regularly refuse to pay speeding fines, and used the existing system of the time to serve a few days in prison or police cells instead. I never had any aspirations to be a bad-ass, the operative word being "ASS"

BTW speeding fines are when you exceed the posted speed limit on your bike. Not sure if you would know the concept.

I am quite aware of the concept of speeding....it is where often accidents happen and kill innocent people.....checkout the 'speeding' Ferrari in Singapore recently......nice to know you support the concept so much.

Still haven't got an answer - does no one here know?

Which group owns Lolitas?

I don't know, but IMO they have earned some at least a little good karma for running that place. tongue.png

what is lolitas?

I don't know, but IMO they have earned some at least a little good karma for running that place. tongue.png

what is lolitas?

The name should give you a clue. whistling.gif

what is lolitas?

Pretty sure it is The Outlaws.

what is lolitas?

Pretty sure it is The Outlaws.

Nooooooo, it's a spicy Bereto. laugh.png (I know I've spelt i wrong).

Only if you believe in fallen angels, ancient mythology and the boogieman. I prefer to call it the nature of the human species.

what is lolitas?

The name should give you a clue. whistling.gif

Is it a prize winning novel by Nabokov that the London Sunday Times, “called it one of the three best books of 1955.”

Lolita is considered by many to be one of the finest novels written in the 20th century. In 1998, it came fourth in a list by the Modern Library of the greatest English-language novels of the 20th century.

I am quite aware of the concept of speeding....it is where often accidents happen and kill innocent people.....checkout the 'speeding' Ferrari in Singapore recently......nice to know you support the concept so much.

And I quite understand why it never appealed to you. Did your speedometer goes past 55? Silly question. Did that model have a speedometer? If so, why?

You'll be happy to know that I am alive, all limbs still attached, having manged to not kill myself or anybody else during my riding life, probably due to insisting on the best handling and braking bikes available. I will admit to owning one Harley in my life - it was a 2-stroke of around 100cc which I fitted with a fat back tyre, extended forks and ape-hanger bars. I used to ship it to bike shows to annoy the potato-heads.

Still got the manual somewhere, with the bowling alley company logo.

On a serious note...

Many of us, have moved here to Thailand, partially, because here, we can enjoy a little more freedom, than back in our Countries of origin. Take Canada for example....

They brought in helmet laws, because some people got hurt (riders, not innocent bystanders), seat belt laws, for the same reason, all kinds of safety crap for lawn mowers, etc., because some people were too stupid to operate them properly, 0% alcohol rules, for people under 22, in a few Provinces, 0.5% alcohol rules in other Provinces.

It all turns out to be a big money grab and an artifical way to stimulate the economy, by forcing people to comply with all these new laws.

Often the following excuse is used "If you don't wear/use ...., the tax payer will be paying for your medical expenses". Sounds right, when you first hear it, but then, following through on that thought.... My taxes are paying for your daughter's/grand daughters abortion. My taxes pay for the tax breaks churches are getting on not having to pay property taxes, but they still get to mess with politics. My taxes match charitable donations dollar for dollar, even though I might not agree with some of the charities, the money goes to. The list goes on and on....

So why the hell should they be able to use cost as an excuse, to limit peoples personal freedoms?

More people get hurt, in the Prairies and Eastern Canada, walking as pedestrians, every winter, with head injuries, slipping on snow and ice, than bikers do, having accidents on their motorcycles, not wearing helmets....so with the original thought of those supporting things like helmet laws, we would see most people in Canada, walking around with helmets in the winter (not just hockey players ;-))

I don't know the full story about the Bike Wars in Eastern Canada, but I do remember one child getting killed, as a result of cross fire, which is sad. At the same time, there are children and adults getting killed, by all kinds of causes, every day. Situations, like the one in Quebec, are very rare. Most of the fighting among clubs is internal. Nobody wants to hurt anyone on the outside, especially 1% Clubs, who do their best, to have a good public image. (through Charity rides, being model citizens and parents in their own communities, etc.)

One innocent child getting killed, was enough for the Government to drastically change laws and go on a hunt for bikers. How would you like it, if you accidentally killed somebody and as a result, the Government would come after all of your family and friends, trying to put them in jail and the media, painting you all as monsters and undesirables?

I've seen corruption on many levels, including the Canadian RCMP. I have also seen RCMP officers, drive home drunk as a skunk, coming from the Royal Tower Lounge, in New Westminster, BC, with no worries about one of their fellow officers pulling them over, for drinking and driving. If a child was killed by one of them, one night, we may probably not even hear about it.

This attack on bikers is mean spirited and unbalanced. Especially in Thailand, where most clubs do a lot of good, doing charity, helping their communities, etc.

Granted, I don't live in Pattaya (and don't want to), so I don't know, what "Bikers" are like down there. Up here, in the North, everyone is friendly with each other and greet each other with a polite wai, when they meet. I've been to many bike functions up here, including many "Northern Bike Weeks" and have yet to see a fight.

That biker, you are so quick to judge, might be the one, who will be the only one to stop on the side of the road, when you have a breakdown with your car, in the middle of nowhere (where others are scared shitless and just keep going).

He may be the one, who donates your kidney, after you drank it away, or he could be the one, stopping your daughter from being gang raped by some local thugs.

All I ask is, that you refrain from making judgements, until you have had a personal experience. Don't be like the rest of the "sheep".

My friend on his Harley, in UK, was shot dead on a motorway, by a H.A. for doing nothing. sad.png

If I recall that was approx 3-4 years ago, your friend was coming back from a D.D funeral. If it's the same one. My friend was coming back from the funeral but was a few hours ahead of him and didnt know until he got home.

And I quite understand why it never appealed to you. Did your speedometer goes past 55? Silly question. Did that model have a speedometer? If so, why?

You'll be happy to know that I am alive, all limbs still attached, having manged to not kill myself or anybody else during my riding life, probably due to insisting on the best handling and braking bikes available. I will admit to owning one Harley in my life - it was a 2-stroke of around 100cc which I fitted with a fat back tyre, extended forks and ape-hanger bars. I used to ship it to bike shows to annoy the potato-heads.

No speedo.

Where did you put the sticker...'my other bike is not a girls bike'

No speedo.

Where did you put the sticker...'my other bike is not a girls bike'

On the back of the Harley.