Danish And Thai Police Chasing Hells Angels And Bandidos

webfact

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post Script: I forgot the crooked police too. Between all the gansters including the Police, it should be like old home week. Wow! What a party...The eyes of the police

must rolling around in their sockets like a busted slot machinerolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif thinking about all the pay offs they're going to get whistling.gifcoffee1.gifbiggrin.pngsmile.pnggiggle.giftongue.pngermm.gif

well ,if you give life sentence in a thai prison to anyone wearing the jacket ,they would just stop wearing them and become even harder to catch

at least its easy to keep track of these idiots when they brand themselves in tattoos and jackets and roam around on harleys

anyway ,i have a pick up truck with big wheels ,if they get in my way ,they wont last long biggrin.png

Please do not insult other peoples' intelligence. Guess also some TV members are bikers. I'm one of them, so please think before writing BS.....coffee1.gif

• Like 2

simple : arrest and put in jail to rot any individual wearing the jacket... people are warned...

people who are not member, will not dare to wear those jackets anyway, because they would be playing with their life

While we are at it. Why don't we jail anyone with a propensity to stupidity?

Wherever the MC gangs are, bloodshed follows. In Canada, the Hells Angels had a bloody war with the Rock Machine, an affiliate of the Bandidos. In one province alone, 156 people died including bystanders caught in crossfire. Bodies were piling up throughout the USA and Canada for a few years as the war spread. It only came to an end after draconian measures were introduced.

I am always amazed that Thailand does not enforce its immigration laws when it comes to these MC gangs. Technically, convicted criminals are not supposed to be admitted.

Note: When I refer to MC gangs, I mean just that, not MC Clubs. There is a big difference.

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Like 1

My pesonal experience of these so called 'bikers' from Norway, Denmark etc are that they are total numbnuts...most have never ridden a bike in their home country and are largely pensioned off sailors or the like...they come here, the girls make them feel special then they get a few tattoos and a bike and think they are a gansta.....pussies the lot of them

...as opposed to anonymously slagging off the entire outlaw biker community from the comfort of your barstool you mean?

• Like 1

My pesonal experience of these so called 'bikers' from Norway, Denmark etc are that they are total numbnuts...most have never ridden a bike in their home country and are largely pensioned off sailors or the like...they come here, the girls make them feel special then they get a few tattoos and a bike and think they are a gansta.....pussies the lot of them

Please tell the " Pussies" what they are and you'll know how they'll treat you. I would never call a member of an MC a Pussy.......

looks pretty much like you'd love to have a bigger bike than a Moped, or is it the size of a body part???/.giggle.gif

They might not be pussies, but most definitely they are scum who care nothing for their life or the lives of others.

• Like 1

well ,if you give life sentence in a thai prison to anyone wearing the jacket ,they would just stop wearing them and become even harder to catch

at least its easy to keep track of these idiots when they brand themselves in tattoos and jackets and roam around on harleys

anyway ,i have a pick up truck with big wheels ,if they get in my way ,they wont last long biggrin.png

Please do not insult other peoples' intelligence. Guess also some TV members are bikers. I'm one of them, so please think before writing BS.....coffee1.gif

I am a biker too as are a lot of other people I know, all of them law abiding.

Some ride bikes as small as a Honda CBR 150 and others ride over 1,000cc superbikes.

Oddly enough there is a Bandidos clubhouse in Khampaeng Phet province.

• Like 1

Don't the rest be fooled into thinking that the worst of these so called "pussies" are as stupid or foolish enough to be setting themselves up joy-riding around on a motorcycle to be easy pickings like shooting fish in a barrel.They really are a l tad more sophisticed.

I don´t think you know what you are talking about. I wouldn´t mess with them. They don´t about anything but themself.

Edited by ang

Can't be too hard to catch, they ride Harleys, the greatest success story of the American Advertising Association. Making people think they are a great motorcycle is comparable to selling refrigerators to Inuit.

BTW the word you were looking for is secede, not succeed.

• Like 1

I wonder how many foreigners have commited transgressions, or asians, police, mafia, governments etc etc, why do you have to hang shit on bikers, because they have balls?? no different to most older generations who we may be direct descendants of, most of these people grew up hard and tough and did what they had to do, when was the last time you have been affected by bikers??? now lets compare that to when was the last time you were affected by the powers of the countries??? Bikers dont go around killing some poor grandma for her pension, or go on a civilian shooting spree. I have been in thailand for 8 months and never heard of bikies bar brawling, different story with "civilians" getting full of piss and bad manners, many I have seen here performing like a circus act.

In short, I would trust a biker as a friend than most "civilians"

Interesting, using bikers & bikies in the same post. Somehow bikies does not have the same edge as bikers. imo.

Wherever the MC gangs are, bloodshed follows. In Canada, the Hells Angels had a bloody war with the Rock Machine, an affiliate of the Bandidos. In one province alone, 156 people died including bystanders caught in crossfire. Bodies were piling up throughout the USA and Canada for a few years as the war spread. It only came to an end after draconian measures were introduced.

I am always amazed that Thailand does not enforce its immigration laws when it comes to these MC gangs. Technically, convicted criminals are not supposed to be admitted.

Note: When I refer to MC gangs, I mean just that, not MC Clubs. There is a big difference.

Exactly! There are several "clubs" that do great things for the Thai orphans, for example. Don't paint everyone with the same brush.

thumbsup.gif mario299

• Like 1

Please tell the " Pussies" what they are and you'll know how they'll treat you. I would never call a member of an MC a Pussy.......

looks pretty much like you'd love to have a bigger bike than a Moped, or is it the size of a body part???/.giggle.gif

Already done it to 2 from Phuket..went away with the tails between their legs...also Norweian idiot from Pattaya....he was limping for a few weeks..and I aint a keyboard warrior either..just dont like the attitude of these fattie baldies that think they are something they aint.

Wondering if your just fishing With a troll line in the deep end of the pond try saying that to their face or are you a typo word hero

Have you even gotten to know a member in person or have you been feeding of the newspaper crap they like to print to make a story

And sell a few papers

I've met and gotten to know a couple of members and their family in my younger years and can only say I'm happy to have meet up with them and glad To have meet family members of theres too

Great people awesome to party with

They are just people with a different life style

Than most other people I known

But they are good solid people that will stand behind their friends in need

Where most people will run away they will stay and help as good mates should when needed

I'm sure you would run with your tail between your legs before their kids Would

Anyway what and when is the determination for your generalisation of who and what life style they should or should not have

Edited by WildChilli
  • Like 1

After I was discharged from the Army in 1973, I went back to San Antonio, TX. I met several people that were Bandidos, including one that I will just call Mike.

Mike's Harley had broken down midway between Houston and San Antonio, TX. I helped put his bike into a van and took him to his house. By the time I left him and his bike Mike was telling me I was his friend and if any biker messed with me, I was to tell them that I was "Mike the ......." friend.

I went into a Bandido bar looking for Mike and was confronted by a guy that was about 6 foot 6 inches tall, about 200 pounds, and lots of fighting scars on his face and neck. This big guy started pushing me around and wanting to know why I was in his bar. Very quickly another Bandido walked up to the big guy, grabbed him by the arm and told him that I was Mike's friend.

The big guy looked looked back and forth between me and the guy that had him by the arm, sort of squeaked out "Mike says this guy is his friend?" and the other guy said yes, I was in the bar in "Cut and Shoot" when Mike and this guy came in. Mike told everyone in the bar that this guy is my friend, you mess with him and you mess with me!

The big guy said "oh f..k" then turns to me and apologies to me, says he didn't know that I was Mike's friend and could he buy me a beer? I drank the beer and left when Mike didn't show up when he said he would. No one would tell me what it was that Mike did in the gang, I could tell he scared the s..t out of some of them!

There was another Bandido down the street from my dad's house in San Antonio, TX who was known as "Mike the Magician". He trained pit bulls for dog fights. I saw blood on the back side of his house one day and asked him what died? He told me that every once in a while he would throw the dog a cat so he wouldn't forget what blood tasted like if he wasn't in a fight for a while.

Edited by radiochaser

I wonder how many foreigners have commited transgressions, or asians, police, mafia, governments etc etc, why do you have to hang shit on bikers, because they have balls?? no different to most older generations who we may be direct descendants of, most of these people grew up hard and tough and did what they had to do, when was the last time you have been affected by bikers??? now lets compare that to when was the last time you were affected by the powers of the countries??? Bikers dont go around killing some poor grandma for her pension, or go on a civilian shooting spree. I have been in thailand for 8 months and never heard of bikies bar brawling, different story with "civilians" getting full of piss and bad manners, many I have seen here performing like a circus act.

In short, I would trust a biker as a friend than most "civilians"

You never saw bikers in a bar brawl? That was why I stopped going into biker bars!

But, I never saw any Hells Angels or Bandidos in Thailand, much less any of them involved in a bar brawl there!

Edited by radiochaser

After I was discharged from the Army in 1973, I went back to San Antonio, TX. I met several people that were Bandidos, including one that I will just call Mike.

Mike's Harley had broken down midway between Houston and San Antonio, TX. I helped put his bike into a van and took him to his house. By the time I left him and his bike Mike was telling me I was his friend and if any biker messed with me, I was to tell them that "Mike the ......." friend.

I went into a Bandido bar looking for Mike and was confronted by a guy that was about 6 foot 6 inches tall, about 200 pounds, and lots of fighting scars on his face and neck. This big guy started pushing me around and wanting to know why I was in his bar. Very quickly another Bandido walked up to the big guy, grabbed him by the arm and told him that I was Mike's friend.

The big guy looked at me, looked back and forth between the guy that had him by the arm, sort of squeaked out "Mike says this guy is his friend?" and the other guy said yes, I was in the bar in "Cut and Shoot" when Mike and this guy came in. Mike told everyone in the bar that this guy is my friend, you mess with him and you mess with me!

The big guy said "oh f..k" then turns to me and apologies to me, says he didn't know that I was Mike's friend and could he buy me a beer? I drank the beer and left when Mike didn't show up when he said he would. No one would tell me what it was that Mike did in the gang, I could tell he scared the s..t out of some of them!

There was another Bandido down the street from my dad's house in San Antonio, TX who was known as "Mike the Magician". He trained pit bulls for dog fights. I saw blood on the back side of his house one day and asked him what died? He told me that every once in a while he would throw the dog a cat so he wouldn't forget what blood tasted like if he wasn't in a fight for a while.

Yeah, right... sleepy.gif