Thai Police Arrest Brit With Foetuses For Black Magic

Lite Beer

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just where would one come by deceased human fetuses legally?? Only 1 year in the slammer? Ya gotta be joking!! sick.gifblink.png

Well not legally but he probably got them from an abortion clinic. I doubt he was murdering pregnant women to get them

You think not? Why????wink.png

Guman Thong is a Thai amulet created in the form of a lovely young child, but it's really a ghost !! It's was first created in the early of Ayuthaya era or some 500 years ago during Khun Paen's life period. It can be said that Khun Paen was the first who created Guman Thong. He brought the dead baby from the womb of the dead Bua Klee, one of his minor wife, to the Bosth's outer area within Pathasima marking boundary pillars for ritual processes. Bosth is the major chanting hall where the main Buddha image of the temple is placed. Bosth and its outer area are so sacred place that no mighty ghosts or spirits can enter to make any harassment. By the legendary descriptions, Khun Paen was chanting some important Mantras to activate the spirit of Guman Thong while baking the dead baby on the fire.

It's Thai belief that a mother who died with her baby in the womb may become a very mighty ferocious ghost, Thai people call such the ghost PHI TAI TONG KLOM. By Thai traditon, any pregnant lady who died in that manner will not be cremated immediately in all cases, believing that it will make the spirit of the dead unhappy and may activate her to become the vicious ghost. Creating Guman Thong in the ancient time was very thrilling. The master had to go to the graveyard alone in the night, dig up the corpse, cut the corpse's abdomen bringing the dead baby out, and then rush directly to the nearest Bosth's outer area for baking processes.That's the safe place to protect the ghost mother from trying to bring her baby back. So only the strong-mind person who possesses the advanced magical knowledges to fight the ghost could do this.

On the ancient Thai belief, Phi Tai Tong Klom is also a good source for producing the opposite-sex attractive oil, NAM MAN PRAI (Nam Man = oil, Prai= female ghost). The master who wants to produce this oil needs to activate the corpse rising from the grave, and then use the candle flame heating under the corpse's chin, the derivative dropping-down liquid is the best quality opposite-sex attractive oil !!

Even the root form of Guman Thong is actually a dead infant. But it is traditionally created in the form of a young child with various materials, such as wood, bronze, ivory tusk, plaster,etc. The main purpose of creating Guman Thong in the ancient time is for protecting the owner. The young child ghost could be activated with Mantra to fight the owner's enemies or to protect the owner's treasures.

Creating present-era Guman Thongs the guru monks use no more such the thrilling method but create them with sacred materials and activate their lives by holy Mantras. Some guru monks who created sacred Guman Thongs are such as Luang Poo Boon of Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Luang Poh Cham of Wat Takong and Luang Poh Tae KongThong of Wat SamNgam, etc. But the most well-known and most popular pieces are of Luang Poh Tae KongThong. Almost all the present-era Guman Thongs have been created for wealth and for fortune-fetching purposes.

Any one who wants to worship Guman Thong should be acknowledged some important practices :

1. Food offering must be presented at least once a day.

2. Toy offering must also be presented occasionally, it's just because Guman Thong is a young child(spirit), he likes playing toys as another human child.

3. The worshipper should love Guman Thong as his/her son. For the 1st personal pronoun you call yourself "father" or "mother"; for the 2nd personal pronoun you call him "my son" ; and for the 3rd personal pronoun you just call his name Guman Thong.

4. Any house that has small child/children, it's recommended that should not bring in and worship Guman Thong because he may envy your child/children whom you pay all love to.

Worshipping Guman Thong needs deliberate practices. But if you can do it completely as recommended, he will be a good great fortune bringer.

• Like 2

Of more concern should be finding the sick bugger who sold the fetuses. As its highly probably that he or she has more, given the fact that he or she has just sold six for a million baht - seems like a rather sick but lucrative way to make money

"Chow Hok Kuen" A classic British name if ever I heard one...! Was it really necessary to have Brit in the headline?

I am sure he technically is British but it seems clear that this fascination with black magic and gold leafing unborn babies is not an inherently British pass time and I'd suggest comes from the same national roots as his name not his adopted nationality...

You haven't been here long enough. Live here for years and you "learn" that Asian peoples are morally superior to Westerners. No true Taiwanese man would have done such things. You notice that the article talks about the dealer of these fetuses is also Taiwanese? There doesn't seem to be much interest in apprehending him. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Thailand's attitude is directed towards not endangering any relations with Taiwan, an important trade partner.

Edited by Unkomoncents
  • Like 1

before I even entered the thread I knew I would see a foreign name, not racist or bigoted, I just knew it

Agree. Citizenship ... It's like belonging to a football team these days, unless of course you try to get citizenship in an Asian country. That's impossible. But who would want to?

"Chow Hok Kuen" A classic British name if ever I heard one...! Was it really necessary to have Brit in the headline?

I am sure he technically is British but it seems clear that this fascination with black magic and gold leafing unborn babies is not an inherently British pass time and I'd suggest comes from the same national roots as his name not his adopted nationality...

Its a standard media ploy to hype up stories isn't it ( I mean making the headline as outrageous and attention grabbing as possible)? I can't tell if the headline was produced by TV or AFP but it is not incorrect to state that he is British if he holds a British passport

Obviously not British enough.

I hope the British ambassador reads the many posts here that imply non-Anglo names cannot possibly be British.tongue.png

Actually, I expected the wrongdoer's name to be John Smith or whatever "British" names there are out there because living in Pattaya, real anglo names like the Tom. Dicks and Harrys are commonly appearing when reporting even worse crimes and miscellaneous illegal behaviour committed by "real" Brits. Proof that even the "real" Brits are not whiter than white these days. laugh.png

• Like 1

You haven't been here long enough. Live here for years and you "learn" that Asian peoples are morally superior to Westerners. No true Taiwanese man would have done such things. You notice that the article talks about the dealer of these fetuses is also Taiwanese? There doesn't seem to be much interest in apprehending him. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Thailand's attitude is directed towards not endangering any relations with Taiwan, an important trade partner.

Sorry, I haven't been in Thailand long enough for what exactly? To become another paranoid bigot? Save your sweeping generalizations for someone that cares.

This isn't a Thai national conspiracy to defer any possible negative feeling about the Taiwanese to the British, it's simply sensationalist journalism, using Brit in the headline promotes more interest from the English speaking/ reading audience.

You don't have to have lived here at all to realize that Chow Hok Kuen is not a common British name and the practice of gold leafing unborn babies and black magic is not something he has picked up in Britain.

The police should threaten to chop off his fingers unless he reveals where he got the foetuses.

After he provides the required information, the police should chop off his head (IMHO).

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

That is definitely a nono.

The perp is ...............

I can handle stroies about murder , rape , violence etc even though I dont condone it but stories like this really make me question humanity.

1 year term.. not enough.. roast the f#4ker Ill pay for the gold leaf covering myself.

On a lighter side I just saw an article on intelligent life in the universe... I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life is that they havent visited us yet.. I mean if you were an intelligent being would you want to visit this world with this kind of shit happening.

Police should check major hospitals and mortuaries... absolutely sicko stuff...

• Like 1

British my arse, and i stick by that even if he/she does have a British Passport..

They give our passports to anyone these days. Have you landed in heathrow recently? You wouldn't think you where in England. If you say anything you're called racist.

Lets not forget; the most popular boys name in England for the last 5 years or so has been "muhammad"

Friend arrived in Schiphol from Thailand, with 5-year old son.

Looked around, and said to his son: I think we are wrong, this cannot be Schiphol...............

Edited by hansnl

"Thai police arrest Brit with foetuses for black magic"

Another brilliant piece of journalism. Foetuses are now working for Thai police? Did the Brit get arrested by the foetuses, because the Brit had black magic?

Or did the Thai police get paid with black magic because they arrested the Brit who had the foetuses?

<deleted>

• Like 1

help, I'm being attacked by feelings of racism again.

before I even entered the thread I knew I would see a foreign name, not racist or bigoted, I just knew it

Foreign (sounding) to whom?

You mean “foreign” like Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, which is the family name of Queen Elizabeth (before they changed it to Windsor to cover up their German roots) or her husband‘s family name, Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg?

I guess if you're not a sickly white color and don't have a name like Percy or Gary Glitter, you're not really British, just one of those (shudder) residents of places formerly exploited by the chosen people??

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

"Thai police arrest Brit with foetuses for black magic"

Another brilliant piece of journalism. Foetuses are now working for Thai police? Did the Brit get arrested by the foetuses, because the Brit had black magic?

Or did the Thai police get paid with black magic because they arrested the Brit who had the foetuses?

<deleted>

Well English isn't their primary language so you can't expect them to equal the quality of a proper English publication.

post-145917-0-28258700-1337332011_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69