Re: Age Gap

tribalfusion001

I know a couple with a similar age gap, but they are both a little older than in the OP's story. Although, in their case, she can speak English very well.

They each are in different stages of their lives. They have different interests and different activity levels.

She is miserable and he doesn't even know it. I feel really sad for her.

• Like 1

Bernie Ecclestone and William Roache don't seem to have problems with the same situation !!

Very true, but they are loaded! It's acceptable if your a star, but if your not a star, then you come across as slightly seedy and dirty. Judgemental, yes it is!

I think you need to get over whatever problem you seem to have with this couple.....bottom line....its none of your business......

Bernie Ecclestone and William Roache don't seem to have problems with the same situation !!

Very true, but they are loaded! It's acceptable if your a star, but if your not a star, then you come across as slightly seedy and dirty. Judgemental, yes it is!

I think you need to get over whatever problem you seem to have with this couple.....bottom line....its none of your business......

Hey, lighten up, just having a laugh!

She cannot cook, she is also fridgid, he is overweight, very overweight, with poor taste in clothes and eyewear, she has poor taste in men, she now lives in the UK, he has to work even longer to keep her happy.

She might not be quite so frigid with some of the local lads her age.

There was one part of the story I left out, wanted to see what the response to subject was first.

It was his first trip to Thailand and his first trip to Pattaya, he met her in Babydolls a go go, he had spent about 1 month with her in a year, married her, took her back to the UK. Dirty old man!

But he's got what he wants and she has got what she wants, a new life in the UK.

But why would you marry a hooker from a go go bar?

She cannot cook, she is also fridgid, he is overweight, very overweight, with poor taste in clothes and eyewear, she has poor taste in men, she now lives in the UK, he has to work even longer to keep her happy.

She might not be quite so frigid with some of the local lads her age.

Yep, but what excuse do the girls use in the UK when the temples and brother are in Thailand ?

Well if they have to travel a long way to a temple they can get a few more rounds in. whistling.gif

Edited by arthurwait