Thai Women Extorting Money From Farlangs Through Facebook

ebmzlm

I didn't realise until today how stupid farlangs really are. Watching my wife's friend speaking to a collection of farlangs through Facebook of whom she has never met personally. Out of 3, 2 farlangs agreed to send her money.

I couldn't believe my eyes when she came back 4 hours later with a considerable amount of money.

Are farlangs really this stupid? Are the stories you here everyday about these women so far fetched in your eyes that you don't believe them?

Stop giving these girls and Thais in general so much sympathy. They are eating you alive. The majority of you end up pot-less and the rest of you end up hating all the Thai nationals.

Regards

Mr Realist

• Like 2

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah ... the age old story of global wealth redistribution ... coffee1.gif

What would be interesting is the story that she used to extract the said money.

There is the queue of usual suspects, what was her hook ... post-104736-0-25713000-1337370784.gif

Tis the free play of market forces,western males have been conditioned to see females as equals so need a while to get up to speed with local pussy cats.

I always find it so funny funny to hear of whigeing fleeced white guys complaining about "STUPID" Thai ladies who have come out ahead.

I belive it is a karmic disharmony due to guidance from the wrong end of the Chakras,of course in another life they may return as enlightened ..........well

Lao te khun

I wonder if I create a fake profile for myself on facebook, get some photo's of a hot Thai chick.

knock on a few doors so to speak.

Maybe I could make a few bucks myself.

At least stock up the wine cellar a bit.

yes some people really ARE THAT STUPID.

I'm in for a tenner.

OH, liking your new by-line ... thumbsup.gif

I wonder if I create a fake profile for myself on facebook, get some photo's of a hot Thai chick.

knock on a few doors so to speak.

Maybe I could make a few bucks myself.

At least stock up the wine cellar a bit.

yes some people really ARE THAT STUPID.

Come off it ... I had the idea first!!!!!!! OK we go shares..................

I have been extorted in the past and it is no laughing matter. After an oil massage, with what seemed like several accidental brushes against my nethers, the girl asked if I wanted to give her extra for a special. Needless to say I was curious so I paid the money. Now I am so affected mentally that I fall for the same trap every time I go for an oil massage. Can someone help me?

Yes, always pay after, not before.

Rest assured, while the woman the OP discusses gets money out of this arrangement, the men who provide the money are getting something too.

The very fact that they are on the internet searching out Thai women from the other end of the world was an act of self filtering - The woman here knows she's already dealing with someone who is looking for something she can provide.

Sometime down the line the guys will realise they've been milked and, if we are having a run of bad luck they'll turn up here on TV b1tching about how they were robbed. If they themselves are having a run of bad luck they will already have moved over to Thailand and handed over their life's savings before the coin drops, but then as I say above, its all a matter of self filtering.

The OP can take some comfort in the knowledge that there's almost never a case of a western man handing his life savings to a Thai woman where he is not smiling while doing so - Usually grinning from ear to ear, one hand giving the money over and the other hand grabbing his own crotch.

I'm sure there are some cases where the girl gives value for the money received, but more likely relative to p2p rates back in the donor's home country than local rates.

However I doubt if she puts what she promises in those terms clear and straight.

Yes clearly stupid victims but just as clearly fraud, can't say the victim deserves it strictly speaking from a moral POV, but it is a bit like falling for the Nigerian 419 scam - economic Darwinism?

Nothing wrong with selling your body IMO but only if you do it honestly, using it as bait coupled with deception is a straight con game. Note in jail populations the only thing worse than a pedophile is the con artist that preys on the stupid and hapless.

Could you give a few pointers on how she worked this ... a PM would do, don't want everyone in on it ... then I'll brief my wife and she can earn some pin money ....... thumbsup.gif

Just your wife ? Double the money mate if you have a teenage son, let him pretend to be a woman plenty of men fall for that one as well.

To all that have replied thank you. A lot of mixer views on the subject.

I possibly used the wrong word in extorting, possibly as mentioned fraud could be better used. Or simply stupid naive farlangs.

The funniest thing is the majority of men willing to send money are English men!

As for the stories she use, they are nothing out the ordinary and sometimes it's simply fair play, and a lot of sexy man talk haha.

These men are deranged, how can you send almost a average (english) months wage to someone you met through Facebook, in less than a day!

I know it happens in pattaya to a lot if men, but once these girls get a grip on you anything could happen.

Whats stupid is you making this out to be a racial thing. Females of every ethnic origin have been extracting money from males from every corner of the globe since the beginning of time.

Take off your rose colored "shades of Thai" glasses and wake up.

A fool and his money are soon parted....no matter what the nationality or ehnicity.

I think he's just stating the facts of this case as at the bottom he says he doesn't want people to hate all other Thais because of their actions.

Whats stupid is you making this out to be a racial thing. Females of every ethnic origin have been extracting money from males from every corner of the globe since the beginning of time.

Take off your rose colored "shades of Thai" glasses and wake up.

A fool and his money are soon parted....no matter what the nationality or ehnicity.

You may be correct. My last wife was a French Stripper. She had a lot in common with my first three Thai go go dancer girlfriends. They were all good cooks and they were all in their early 20's.

• Like 2

This is old news men have always been lead by their hormones, In Thailand or anywhere in the world

Men are idiots. Period.

Just that some are crazier then others.

How do you rate on the crazy scale?