Moo Ban Dog Waste

simple1

Unfortunately some falang and Thais are letting their dogs deficate in the street near to my house in my Moo Ban in Pattaya. Have spoken with some, but they don't take any action. Any suggestions for chemical on the street for deterent?

We've had these threads before and they always go downhill fast. I've removed one promoting violence towards the animals. Please, do not do posts like these. It is illegal and we will remove the posts and next time give a warning for ignoring forum rules. OK?wai.gif

Joking apart; go out there when it's dark and piss around the street area of your house. Animals smell that and will not leave deposits there. Same goes for your lawns if you get trouble with Cats.

Is that like 'Marking your territory'?

Here all dogs walk outside including mine at times. However the moo bahn cleaning team cleans it all up as part of their job. This is just the way it is in Thailand. Usual they will do their deposit in the green zones. If not and i see it on the street i would remove it. Havent seen Thai owners do that though and i often don't watch my dogs. But the streets are clean here.