Question About My Gf

I can't be bothered reading the whole thread.......OP, three ways to spot a bar girl, they smoke, drink, and have tattoos.

Dammit, I'm dating a bar girl blink.png

I'm not.

Can you confirm your meaning of 'smoke' ??

I have just regained my liberty, I wish not to lose it again by answering such a leading question.

Please note I am currently Platinum Pedigree Best Behaviour Blether. smile.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be bothered reading the whole thread.......OP, three ways to spot a bar girl, they smoke, drink, and have tattoos.

I'm not.

I have just regained my liberty, I wish not to lose it again by answering such a leading question.

Noted......and you believe that?cheesy.gif

I'm not.

Its a way of preserving fish

I didn't read any of the replies, but as somebody who has been in this situation, I will give you my advice.

She probably has never been involved in the sex trade. She's most likely just looking for a husband. A husband brings financial security, emotional security as well as a green card.

That's pretty much it. As for the 40 guys....it's like fishing. She is casting her reel out and hoping to catch a husband. The more times you try, the better your chances of catching one.

• Like 1

I didn't read any of the replies, but as somebody who has been in this situation, I will give you my advice.

She probably has never been involved in the sex trade. She's most likely just looking for a husband. A husband brings financial security, emotional security as well as a green card.

That's pretty much it. As for the 40 guys....it's like fishing. She is casting her reel out and hoping to catch a husband. The more times you try, the better your chances of catching one.

most men would be surprised /shocked how many offers women get

one of my ex Giks gets over 200+ emails a day from a certain dating site

(shes a good looking girl but over 200+ guys a day to chooose from ??? <deleted> )

some of these women get waaaaaauyyyyyyyy too much attention

were just friends now and ive seen and laughed at the emails she gets with some very crazy offers (financial ones also from

a wide assortment of men aged 18-80) shes 27 now

any remotely attractive girl in thailand could IMO live on farang money so easily just by "saying yes " to the propositons from expats

and holidaymakers and businessmen who want a GF in the tropics to be his tourguide when he needs to get away from the wife etc

I'm not.

It won't last ... but like death and taxes ... we all have to go sometimes.

Want to know more about

Fish Farms or a simple Australian Visa Application ?

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

She has all the hallmarks of a lady opportunist. You are the meal ticket for her. You meet alot of girls like her in Bangkok; typical freelancers who will tell you they are not like other girls. Why has she had so many guys? She is fishing and hasn't hooked a catch yet? I would go with the duck theory.

Edited by MaiChai

MaiChai, thanks for your feedback. I asked her if she has ever done anything even close to taking money for anything related to sex and her response each time is: "I would never do anything to disrespect or bring shame to me or my family". Simply sleeping with 17 guys would bring shame, which is why i find it odd that she says that. What i find even more confusing is that some people are saying this stuff was to find a husband. When i saw what she was saying online it was a lot of flirty, semi-dirty talk. None of her conversations had anything to do with getting serious. She was even talking to men in their 60's. Sigh....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Thaivisa Connect App

From reading your entire posts and information you have given I would say 100% that this girl was involved in the sex industry in Thailand in some shape or form. Maybe she went to America to try and escape it. Im also wondering how she got to America too. US immigration just dont hand out visas to Thai nationals without sponsors and a detailed relationship with said sponsor. Alarm bells should be screaming in your ears and you should be moving, disconnecting your phone and joining the witness protection programme before she bleeds you dry mate because once a Thai women gets her claws into you, you will find it hard to get rid of her.

MaiChai, thanks for your feedback. I asked her if she has ever done anything even close to taking money for anything related to sex and her response each time is: "I would never do anything to disrespect or bring shame to me or my family". Simply sleeping with 17 guys would bring shame, which is why i find it odd that she says that. What i find even more confusing is that some people are saying this stuff was to find a husband. When i saw what she was saying online it was a lot of flirty, semi-dirty talk. None of her conversations had anything to do with getting serious. She was even talking to men in their 60's. Sigh....

Men in their 60's are more likely to have amassed some wealth and therefore give better probability of scoring a solid breadwinner. As for 1-10000 bed partners, just don't tell mama. It's all very simple.

I would recommend finding something to take your mind of her - take it as it comes, but you could do worse than focus on the race for the Superleague title (Warrington trail Wigan by one point)

Or better still - in the US you may be able to get the Mactavish Cup!

SC

BRICK. Think of it this way. Is she good looking? Would you chat her up in a club? Would you ask for her phone number?

It happens (even to white chicks)

Also how many girls have you slept with did YOU find it shameful?

ALOT of lonely Thai ladies of all ages are using dating sites and especially Facebook. Some are putting out on the 1st date and they have NEVER seen the inside of a bar.

I would be more concerned about the visa issue because even if she is 'a OK ' you have very little chance of living happily ever after. Even if you wanted to are you able to get married without her having an up to date visa

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by thaicbr

I saw her visa and she is now here illegally. Also, I saw one of her pay stubs and it LOOKS like she got paid what she claims. This is exactly why I'm so confused. She did a lot of things a girl from the sex industry does (hi5, thailovelinks, and numerous guys on fb). However, she says she had a good job and lots of credit cards that she maxed out. I'm confused.

Are the paystubs written in Thai ? If so can you read them and know they are actually her pay stubs and not just something she uses to 'prove' that she's a good girl.

It is imperative to secretly play detective and check out the payslips, yes. That's my feeble attempt at sarcasm.

Summary: ain't going to work, as the will to trust doesn't seem to be there. Move on. That's my final 0.02.

It is imperative to secretly play detective and check out the payslips, yes. That's my feeble attempt at sarcasm.

Summary: ain't going to work, as the will to trust doesn't seem to be there. Move on. That's my final 0.02.

Unfortunately, we can't contact her, to pass on the advice.

Sadly, we're stuck talking to mr suspicious minds.

Don'rt worry, mate: you;ll get our sympathy when we see you crying in thre chapel

S

As you don't have any issues asking in a public forum about your girlfriend, you shouldn't have any installing a keylogger on the computer she uses and let it roll for couple of weeks. Nothing is stronger than written proof.

In my opinion if she was earning that type of salary in Thailand why would she leave to be a waitress. Payslip is probably a forgery, common in Thailand. However, who cares about the past life, are you 100% perfect? Many of these girls have to live somehow and many have to support their family so they are driven into their situations, not always and not all, there are always exceptions. Does she have any stretch marks on her tummy? proof of having kids already. At 30 years old she may be realizing her time is up, she must get her husband now or forever be on the shelf. She just may be trying to change for the better assuming she had a shady life in the past. But she knows she must catch her prey soon. In a nutshell, if she makes you happy good but just be careful with your money. Whatever you give is gone, loan or not. Only part with what you can afford to lose. It's like gambling.

I have been out with a few "nice, good Thai girls" I could not even hold their hand for quiet a few dates let alone sleep or kiss them. Food for thought.

^ ^ ^ 100% agree with remobb

It's nothing more than husband shopping. Her strategy seems to be "flirting and using her womanly charm" to try and catch a guy. So you have two choices, 1) continue with the relationship (and she will be expecting marriage) or 2) break it off with her and find somebody else.

David, I get the sarcasm. I'm here to learn and joined so I can get good advice. I'm sorry if that somehow offends you.

Spend some time reading the boards and you'll have the answers to all your questions.

I guess this is what makes things so difficult: some say watch out, some say she's just a party girl, and some say maybe. It would be great to know the difference between a party girl and someone who accepts money for sex. Sounds like it's normal for girls in Thailand to party a lot and sleep around. I figured if they party and sleep around then they must be accepting money for sex as well.

Nah I'd say it's only normal as far as the type of girls that the majority of foreign guys come into contact with are concerned.

The difference between a party girl and a girl who accepts money inreturn for sex kinda depends on one's definition of "party". I define a party girl as one who regularly goes to clubs/bars to dance, has a few libations and generally socializes. That doesn't mean she sleeps around or that she's up for paid sex, does it?

Go to any more upmarket club/bar like Demo, Muse or Funky Villa in the Thong Lor/Ekkamai area of Bangkok and there are countless beautiful girls partying (by my definition) regularly but just try propositioning one of them in the same way you might in, say, a gogo bar or an after-hours club in lower Sukhumvit. You'll be stretchered out.

You'd do really well to ignore the generalizations about Thai women on this forum. Far too many of the posters only have experience with the skank end of the market.

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 2

He knows she's chatting filth with these guys as well? At the very least this is totally disrespectul to him.

She 'has' a guy now (him!) and she's maybe looking around for something better. I wouldn't care if she's a bar girl or not but the fact she's 'with' me and still openly flirting and chatting up guys online in a sexual way is enough for me to have had enough and move on

I guess this is what makes things so difficult: some say watch out, some say she's just a party girl, and some say maybe. It would be great to know the difference between a party girl and someone who accepts money for sex. Sounds like it's normal for girls in Thailand to party a lot and sleep around. I figured if they party and sleep around then they must be accepting money for sex as well.

Nah I'd say it's only normal as far as the type of girls that the majority of foreign guys come into contact with are concerned.

Sadly, this is an accurate statement.

I don't think this relationship has any long-term prospects. If you wanted to get married I doubt she'd be allowed to live in the US with you or ever visit it again. You can't get married in the US because she's an illegal immigrant. When she leaves the US they will see that she's overstayed, so why should they ever let he back again. They will know she's been working and might even assume she's a prostitute.

I don't know any girls that are in relationships that talk dirty to 40 other guys online.

Does she own a house? Most women I know in Bangkok that earn even half that money have bought their own house/condo. Either themselves or with their bf/husband. And it's a question that's usually asked at a job interview.That is a fantastic salary for Thailand so why give it up to waitress in the US?

If she really earned that much money in Thailand, then why did her parents have to borrow money for her to go to the US? US immigration and very strict indeed with Thai people and wouldn't give her a tourist visa if she had minimal money and didn't own a property, car, etc. This just doesn't add up. How long was her initial visa for? Did you ask her if it was her original plan to stay in the US illegally? Why did she want to give up a great job in Thailand to become and illegal immigrant working as a waitress. I don't know any Thai women that would do that.

Has she ever worked in the sex trade? Difficult to tell without knowing her, but none of this adds up. Does she have any Thai friends that have US husbands. It may be just that she has a friend who married a yank and ended up doing quite well financially. Perhaps she just wants that security. Almost impossible to tell without knowing her.

What's the age difference between you?

w11guy,

She says she left that job behind for two reasons: she was expecting a promotion that never happened, and new membership at the gym had sharply declined. She said she was thinking long term and wanted a better life in the US. She also wants to get her masters degree here. Yes, she came here knowing she was going to stay illegally.

Let me also clarify that she was talking to all of those guys online at the beginning of our relationship but has stopped (yes, for sure). First, there is no doubt in my mind that she is hiding something. No doubt at all.

I get bits and pieces of info. For example, she originally told me that she never spoke to any farangs while she was in Bangkok because: "How could i talk to a farang? I cant speak english!". However, last night I asked her about some of the places she used to go to and she mentioned RCA and a club on soi 11 called Bed Supperclub. Well, we all know prostitutes and freelancers hang out at RCA, but is there a larger perecent of regular people? And as far as Bed Supperclub, I read that its all farangs and freelancers. She even said that farang approached her and she spoke to them, but couldnt recall any of the conversations because they were short and she didnt understand much english. Wait.... why would a farang aporoach her unprovoked? Does this happen a lot with non-prostitutes? She claims her female boss from work took her and a few other people there and that the farang knew she wasnt prostituting because she and her friends "dress different and look different than the freelancers". Well, my girl loves to wear short skirts, high heals, and overall sexy clothes. If she dressed like this in Thailand i would say she was for sale...but Ive never been to Thailand. She says the younger crowd dresses like that.

Look, Im taking the advice of many here as well as my father and Im just going to have fun with this. Nothing serious and shes not getting a dime from me. However, I want so badly to prove she took sex for money because Im not a big fan of someone coming to my country and assuming we are all dumb farang who can be easily manipulated. I do my homework and can sniff out bs from a mile away.

Personally, I believe that people do bad things because theyve never learned a hard lesson. I think I need to give her that hard lesson, American style. Again, I feel that she insulted my intelligence so I would like nothing more than some hard core evidence to shove in her face before I put her out on her ass, broke, with no where to go.

So, is Bed Supperclub a freelace club? Is RCA more freelancers and prostitutes than regular party goers? How WOULD someone know the difference between a freelancer and a regular party girl? These are all interesting questions to me. Thanks once again for all of the great feedback.

w11guy,

She says she left that job behind for two reasons: she was expecting a promotion that never happened, and new membership at the gym had sharply declined. She said she was thinking long term and wanted a better life in the US. She also wants to get her masters degree here. Yes, she came here knowing she was going to stay illegally.

Let me also clarify that she was talking to all of those guys online at the beginning of our relationship but has stopped (yes, for sure). First, there is no doubt in my mind that she is hiding something. No doubt at all.

I get bits and pieces of info. For example, she originally told me that she never spoke to any farangs while she was in Bangkok because: "How could i talk to a farang? I cant speak english!". However, last night I asked her about some of the places she used to go to and she mentioned RCA and a club on soi 11 called Bed Supperclub. Well, we all know prostitutes and freelancers hang out at RCA, but is there a larger perecent of regular people? And as far as Bed Supperclub, I read that its all farangs and freelancers. She even said that farang approached her and she spoke to them, but couldnt recall any of the conversations because they were short and she didnt understand much english. Wait.... why would a farang aporoach her unprovoked? Does this happen a lot with non-prostitutes? She claims her female boss from work took her and a few other people there and that the farang knew she wasnt prostituting because she and her friends "dress different and look different than the freelancers". Well, my girl loves to wear short skirts, high heals, and overall sexy clothes. If she dressed like this in Thailand i would say she was for sale...but Ive never been to Thailand. She says the younger crowd dresses like that.

Look, Im taking the advice of many here as well as my father and Im just going to have fun with this. Nothing serious and shes not getting a dime from me. However, I want so badly to prove she took sex for money because Im not a big fan of someone coming to my country and assuming we are all dumb farang who can be easily manipulated. I do my homework and can sniff out bs from a mile away.

Personally, I believe that people do bad things because theyve never learned a hard lesson. I think I need to give her that hard lesson, American style. Again, I feel that she insulted my intelligence so I would like nothing more than some hard core evidence to shove in her face before I put her out on her ass, broke, with no where to go.

So, is Bed Supperclub a freelace club? Is RCA more freelancers and prostitutes than regular party goers? How WOULD someone know the difference between a freelancer and a regular party girl? These are all interesting questions to me. Thanks once again for all of the great feedback.

Jesus mate! if you are thinking like that it sounds like your relationship is already broken. What type of proof will you be happy with? Do you need video and photos of someone doing the dirty? If you aren't feeling right about her then just let her go. Why waste more time on her?

To be honest you are starting to sound a little bitter.

Sent from my HTC One X using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

w11guy,

Jesus mate! if you are thinking like that it sounds like your relationship is already broken. What type of proof will you be happy with? Do you need video and photos of someone doing the dirty? If you aren't feeling right about her then just let her go. Why waste more time on her?

To be honest you are starting to sound a little bitter.

Sent from my HTC One X using Thaivisa Connect App

If you get the video, I hope you'll share it with us, so that we can refresh our memories of the lady in question, if we have indeed met her previously. And if we have not yet had the pleasure of her acquaintance, perhaps you could ask her to PM...

SC

w11guy,

she mentioned RCA and a club on soi 11 called Bed Supperclub. Well, we all know prostitutes and freelancers hang out at RCA, but is there a larger perecent of regular people? And as far as Bed Supperclub, I read that its all farangs and freelancers.

No, RCA is NOT a freelancer/prostitute hangout. It's primarily very young Thais (18-22) and a few younger farang guys trying to shoe-horn their way into meeting ordinary girls who don't usually date outside their peer group. Bed Supperclub does have freelancers but it's primarily farang punters - men and women - with some well-to-do Thais and other Asians. If she'd mentioned Climax, Spicy, Shock 39 or Insomnia then you could have raised an eyebrow; those are nigh on 95% pure hooker joints.

If you think she's an ex-BG and that's a problem for you then get rid of her but if you think you're ever going to discover some kind of "smoking cock" - for lack of a better phrase - that irrefutably proves she was a prostitute, then you're not half as clued-up as you try to make out.