The 3rd Annual Thaivisa Awards!

cdnvic

Every year we honor those among many who contribute to Thaivisa's success. This year the chosen are:

Thread Of The Year

Dying Girlfriend So sad, but very compelling - By Richardb

Thaivisa Personality of the Year

Jockstar - One very likable, down to earth guy who's always the life of the party.

Most Helpful Member Awards

Abandon, aka Pandit for helping in the computer & buddhism forums.

Honorable mentions to Waldwolf, Camerata, and Bambina

Best Blog

Cheeky Farung Life in an Isaan Village.

Most Upstanding Member

Lampard10 - Host of several TV get togethers, our favourite publican, and a real gentleman

Least Upstanding Member (or least seen standing)

Yorky, though it's often the fault of the above winner's products.

Thanks to all our members for making Thaivisa.com a success!

From the Admins & Mods

khop khun ka :o

thank you very much .. admins, mods and  all TV members

i have  a  good time in this  forum(sanook mak) , and  if i can  help people .. i will do my best

ciao :D

That's a good 4000th post :D

cv

Jockstar - One very likable, down to earth guy who's always the life of the party.

Thank you, thank you. Feel very honoured. So wheres my free booze? :o

Thanks to those who voted for me. Just having a beer now to celebrate. Chok dee khrup!

Would have thought that Scouser would have got a mention.....after all you gave him a mod job because of his invaluable assistance to UK Visa seekers etc...

Goes without saying Scouser is tops, however I think mods are excluded from these awards for obvious reasons, might seem a bit unfaire even if warranted. :o

Would have thought that Scouser would have got a mention.....after all you gave him a mod job because of his invaluable assistance to UK Visa seekers etc...

The Scouser won the last two years I think. At least last years winner anyway.

He has since taken his rightful place amongst those that can do a little more than post. As with Thaivisa's other most valuable asset Lopburi3.

Thanks to those who voted for me. Just having a beer now to celebrate. Chok dee khrup!

Well Sir, as recipicant of the most up-standing award ( to which I thank the mods profusley) I think it is my sworn duty to invite you to that well known premesis in downtown Surin for a free firkin of ale. :D

Well Sir, as recipicant of the most up-standing award ( to which I thank the mods profusley) I think it is my sworn duty to invite you to that well known premesis in downtown Surin for a free firkin of ale. :D

How long does it take to get from my place to your place again Lampshade? :D

If i get a chance in March i may take you up on that. Was that a barrel of ale? :D

:o

I feel a bit abashed .. I have not been around so much this year, due to lack of internet access.

There are lots of helpful people in this forum, quietly working away, which is what makes the forum so useful. Sometimes it seems that the attention seekers get all the attention.

Yorky will be first in line!!!! :D:D (hopefully there is stock for the rest of us)

Is there no award for the best moderator?

If not there should be.

I would vote for cdnvic as the best, he takes his moderating very seriously and is very fair.Wolfie for his one liners and the Doctor... well because he's the Doctor!!! Oh and not forgetting the poor guy stuck in the shed in Sydney....Udon

there are others I like and some I really DISLIKE, and they are probably the ones that dislike me (thats fair)

Congratulations to all the winners, you really should get prizes whats the good of an award without a prize???

Special conrats to JOCKSTAR and BambinA

Edited by ThaiPauly

Nice post TP.

I like you, so I hope that means I am not in your dislike list :o

And I agree, the mods you mentioned are good.

But this thread is about you guys, the members and the posters.

Congrats to all.

Nice post TP.

I like you, so I hope that means I am not in your dislike list  :D

And I agree, the mods you mentioned are good.

But this thread is about you guys, the members and the posters.

Congrats to all.

No Tuky,

you are not on my "Disliked list'... I like you and your posts, but we have never had any "interaction".

Hope you understand.

maybee one day :o or one thread :D

@jockstar ..heheh funny ..yep i love google

@ThaiPauly ..thank you loong pual :o

anyhow.. i would love to thank you TV member who make questions .. it's useful for me too..

some question , there re something i dont know before.. when i try to find the answer.. it makes me know also ..make me have more knowledge

furthermore, its fun .. like a game ..(secret agent!!)

and its great to make people smile(when they got the answer from their question) as i made somt threads here (example , my trip in krabi..even im not an OP Railay East, bad condition, what's the story?) a guy cm das gave me many useful infomation

and many threads/posts that u guys help me also

thanks alot :D

Every year we honor those among many who contribute to Thaivisa's success. This year the chosen are:

Thread Of The Year

Dying Girlfriend So sad, but very compelling - By Richardb

Most Helpful Member Awards

Abandon, aka Pandit for helping in the computer & buddhism forums.

Honorable mentions to Waldwolf, Camerata, and Bambina

Best Blog

Cheeky Farung Life in an Isaan Village.

Most Upstanding Member

Lampard10 - Host of several TV get togethers, our favourite publican, and a real gentleman

Least Upstanding Member (or least seen standing)

Yorky, though it's often the fault of the above winner's products. 

Thanks to all our members for making Thaivisa.com a success!

From the Admins & Mods

Also worth a mention:

Taxexile : His posting is by far the most amusing on here.

Dragonman / Sumitr man : they real estate forum with superb free advice.

:D:D:D

And now as the awards have been given out and the sunlight is slowly dimming, lettuce say thanks to all the Admins and Mods that made it possible, and least, but not last, to all the Rockers that kept us Rocking and Rolling throughout 2005, YES, tis you “The Members of ThaiVisaDotCom”. :D

Thank you and many, I please have one wish, that you have a Happy New Beer (opps Year) each and every day, during this the Year of the Dog. :D

large.jpg

Kan Win :o:D:D

Am astonished that the "Backpack" guru is not even mentioned in dispatches...!!!

Is this another case of anti-backpack-ism-ish-ology from the BKK & Pattaya condo dwellers...??? (oh no, not THAT again!)

Just joshing - 2005 was pretty good despite the problems of the world, here's wishing all TV dudes and nudes a better 2006 and....

COME ON ENGLAND - Germany '06 !!!

:D:o